Warriors Madness Thor with the Power Gem vs Runner with the Space Gem...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Warriors Madness Thor with the Power Gem vs Runner with the Space Gem in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

God Cloth Seiya
Didn't Runner without the gem bear surfer easily? Or am I thinking of someone else?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Didn't Runner without the gem bear surfer easily? Or am I thinking of someone else?

The Infinity Gems werent "Infinity Gems" when Runner effortlessly defeated the Surfer...

So for all practical purposes, the Runner didnt have the Space Gem as it wasnt the Space Gem at that point in time (it was just a Soul Gem)...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The Infinity Gems werent "Infinity Gems" when Runner effortlessly defeated the Surfer...

So for all practical purposes, the Runner didnt have the Space Gem as it wasnt the Space Gem at that point in time (it was just a Soul Gem)...
Unless I'm mistaken, Runner didn't even have the Gem on him during that fight. Look at his forehead, there's nothing there :
http://s30.postimg.org/42a9odcd9/2811696_therunner.jpg

As to the thread, this comes down to believing Runner can put Thor down before he amps too much from the Power Gem to make him unbeatable. IMHO, Runner could do it.

Inhuman
Thors madness would be calmed down due to runners aura smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Unless I'm mistaken, Runner didn't even have the Gem on him during that fight. Look at his forehead, there's nothing there :
http://s30.postimg.org/42a9odcd9/2811696_therunner.jpg

As to the thread, this comes down to believing Runner can put Thor down before he amps too much from the Power Gem to make him unbeatable. IMHO, Runner could do it.

You're right...

thumb up

I could have sworn he had a Soul Gem; old age might be starting to tear down my memory...

sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.