You are a Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
You are an all powerful entity of your own reality. In that reality, you are everything, everywhere, and know everything. There is nothing in that reality that you can not do. You are so powerful, that if you were to enter another reality you would destroy that realities entire multiverse.

You have seen both the DC, and Marvel Universes. One day you notice the appearance of many powerful beings in those universes, and after eons decide that you want to investigate them. However you know that if you were to enter them, your presence would destroy everything. You create an avatar of yourself to do just that. It is you, and it has a lot of your knowledge, but it has been dramatically decreased in power to the level of a Sky Father like Odin. Even at a reduced level, no team would be able to stand against you for long. Once done you erase all events that occur during your assessment.

You are mostly curious about the Earth's in both the DC, and Marvel universes, and would like to test out just how powerful the heroes on those worlds are. Imagine this being like playing a video game. If you played DC Earth on Normal difficulty in terms of combat encounters, what difficulty would playing Marvel feel like after defeating every hero on DC Earth?

Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane... What would be the difficulty curve?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
You are an all powerful entity of your own reality. In that reality, you are everything, everywhere, and know everything. There is nothing in that reality that you can not do. You are so powerful, that if you were to enter another reality you would destroy that realities entire multiverse.

You have seen both the DC, and Marvel Universes. One day you notice the appearance of many powerful beings in those universes, and after eons decide that you want to investigate them. However you know that if you were to enter them, your presence would destroy everything. You create an avatar of yourself to do just that. It is you, and it has a lot of your knowledge, but it has been dramatically decreased in power to the level of a Sky Father like Odin. Even at a reduced level, no team would be able to stand against you for long. Once done you erase all events that occur during your assessment.

You are mostly curious about the Earth's in both the DC, and Marvel universes, and would like to test out just how powerful the heroes on those worlds are. Imagine this being like playing a video game. If you played DC Earth on Normal difficulty in terms of combat encounters, what difficulty would playing Marvel feel like after defeating every hero on DC Earth?

Normal.

pym-ftw
... What the f**k?

Trocity
Originally posted by pym-ftw
... What the f**k?

laughing yes

maxivitopowe
I get the feeling that I should be high

Diesldude

I bet you secretly wish you had "All Powerful" powers. laughing out loud

The thing is, what would you do with them in the real world?

8swords
Originally posted by Diesldude

go insane, then in time see clarity. then the urge to die comes in.

Zack Fair

Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane... What would be the difficulty curve? I make fun of everyone and everything until fkn Captain America gives me the justice uppercut followed with the freedom speech. **** U.

GroggyGrunt
I have never seen the simple "DC or Marvel" ultimatum expressed in so many words with such a creative backdrop. I am sincerely impressed.

Endless Mike
IF I had these powers then presumably I would also be omniscient or close to it, thus I would already know the answer and not need to test anything

Stoic

I'd give you a billion dollars, and then turn you into a bum. You would remain a bum for 10 years, with the knowledge that you will receive the billion dollars in 10 years, but every time you cursed me for making you a bum, I would have a 3 foot little person show up in front of your cardboard house, and say oink oink, and take one million from the billion that you were to receive after the 10 years are over.

Originally posted by GroggyGrunt
I have never seen the simple "DC or Marvel" ultimatum expressed in so many words with such a creative backdrop. I am sincerely impressed.

Merci beaucoup.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
IF I had these powers then presumably I would also be omniscient or close to it, thus I would already know the answer and not need to test anything

Don't be a pooh head.

janus77
Are you sure this isn't the Marvel NOW origin story of Hulk?

Anyway, DC would feel more of a challenge than Marvel. I can't believe there's any reality in which I would be able to get past Wonder Woman.

Diesldude
I'd give you a billion dollars, and then turn you into a bum. You would remain a bum for 10 years, with the knowledge that you will receive the billion dollars in 10 years, but every time you cursed me for making you a bum, I would have a 3 foot little person show up in front of your cardboard house, and say oink oink, and take one million from the billion that you were to receive after the 10 years are over.

Merci beaucoup.

Don't be a pooh head.

Honestly, with all that power and you're worried about turning me into a bum?
That's so pathetic that I'd pass those 10 years laughing at you and get my billion dollars without any deductions.

Badabing
That's so pathetic that I'd pass those 10 years laughing at you and get my billion dollars without any deductions. I'd turn you into Nabisco for 10 years. How do you like them apples?

Stoic
That's so pathetic that I'd pass those 10 years laughing at you and get my billion dollars without any deductions.

laughing out loud

Diesldude
laughing out loud

thumb up

Originally posted by Badabing
I'd turn you into Nabisco for 10 years. How do you like them apples? laughing out loud

Still a few step above the raptor in the evolution chain. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.