Silver Surfer/Black Bolt -Vs- Manhunter/Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Silver Surfer
Black Bolt

Vs

M.Manhunter
Firestorm

janus77
Surfer wins.

Dampyre
Team one, solidly.

quanchi112
Team one in a stomp.

Prof. T.C McAbe
50-50

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
50-50 Based on ?

Dampyre
50-50

Not a chance. The DC duo don't bring nearly enough to the table to make this an even fight. Martian Manhunter's telepathy isn't going to be much use here. The Surfer can do anything Firestorm can and more. And Black Bolt is one of the most effective fighters there is not to mention the voice.

The Marvel team has more raw power and physical power. They also have equal versatility. No way this is a split.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dampyre
Not a chance. The DC duo don't bring nearly enough to the table to make this an even fight. Martian Manhunter's telepathy isn't going to be much use here. The Surfer can do anything Firestorm can and more. And Black Bolt is one of the most effective fighters there is not to mention the voice.

The Marvel team has more raw power and physical power. They also have equal versatility. No way this is a split. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe

The Marvel team has more raw power and physical power. They also have equal versatility. No way this is a split.

Why isn't MM telepathy a factor? MM is the strongest on the field, Firestorm can counter SS powers and MM can mindrape both. Blackbolts most effective weapon will be useless against those two.
I give Team 1 the benefit of the doubt and experience, but me giving them 50-50 is just this, being generous.

Golgo13
Fury FTW.

Sin I AM
Blackagar isn't getting mindraped at all. He has tp defenses

Supermex
Why isn't MM telepathy a factor? MM is the strongest on the field, Firestorm can counter SS powers and MM can mindrape both. Blackbolts most effective weapon will be useless against those two.
I give Team 1 the benefit of the doubt and experience, but me giving them 50-50 is just this, being generous.

Your the only one I know that has SS losing every fight he is in lol

BB won't be mindraped and not sure if SS can to. SS outclasses the whole field, but thinking was if BB went down that then team 1 might have a chance..

Golgo13
Nothing BB can do to Firestorm and MM. Especially since both can turn intangible. Firestorm can use his last ditch effort and merge as the Fury and kill Bolt.

Sin I AM
Firestorm is nothing to Surfer

Golgo13
There are two on each side.

janus77
Surfer turns sets fire to MM's pubes. MM faints. Surfer then kicks BB in the nuts, BB screams, FS' atoms disperse across the solar system.

Surfer wins.

Golgo13
Firestorm turns Surfer into salt.

Dampyre
Originally posted by Golgo13
Firestorm turns Surfer into salt.

Surfer turns himself back to normal if this is even possible.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Golgo13
Surfer turns himself back to normal if this is even possible.

Fury smash black bolt.

Dampyre

Both Surfer and Black Bolt are highly resistant to TP. I think either SS or Black Bolt could go to-to-toe with MM physically if need be. Firestorm is a feeb physically. If the Surfer can shrug of the Hulk's blows he'll' have no problem with MM. SS has all of Firestorm's powers and then some. He's more powerful than either MM or Firestorm. Black Bolt has a boatload of other powers besides the scream. And why wouldn't the scream be effective against those two? Two DC second stringers aren't going to cut it here.

Golgo13
If bolt goes toe to toe with Manhunter physically he will lose. Eventually. Leaving surfer to fight Firestorm and mm.

Dampyre
Originally posted by Golgo13
If bolt goes toe to toe with Manhunter physically he will lose. Eventually. Leaving surfer to fight Firestorm and mm.

Maybe, but Black Bolt is one of the most effective fighters in comics. He doesn't limit himself to just strength. That's why he has wins over the Hulk.

Golgo13
Maybe, but Black Bolt is one of the most effective fighters in comics. He doesn't limit himself to just strength. That's why he has wins over the Hulk.

Same with DCNU MM. Have you been reading his recent stuff?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.