Versus forum - Battlezone challenges

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
I figure with the battlezone challenges thrown around, there should be a thread for the versus forum where all of them are centralized, making the transition between this and the sub-forum where the supposed battlezones will take place.

If anybody feels that they'd like to take the challenges, feel free to post here and the debate will be moved, according to the discussed time availability between debaters, to the battlezone forum.

I'll be posting my challenges, from the last few days:

a). CIS-off Superman vs Thanos
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=600259&pagenumber=15#post14863190
b). That Thanos can stay conscious from a galaxy busting attack
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14863230#post14863230

I'll also add, to make it interesting:
c). OWAW Superman vs Thanos

If there are multiple people on a single side of a challenge (say, many people think CIS-off Superman can beat Thanos or the reverse), then they shall discuss how they proceed.

Keep it strictly challenge related.
Post links to the threads where challenges were issued, if you can.
Both open challanges, as well as specific challenges (single out posters who you want to debate with) are accepted.

Fun will hopefully be had.

Diesldude
I want to see A..
C Is spite. the prune face stands no chance.

Estacado
Interesting...
Still people forget that even Owaw Superman couldnt beat Darkseid.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Estacado
Interesting...
Still people forget that even Owaw Superman couldnt beat Darkseid. Are you saying you accept?

Estacado

Philosophía
Nah...battlezones aint my type of stuff takes too much time. thumb up

Anyway, other challenges:
d). Batman would beat Captain America, Daredevil or Black Panther in a straight-up fight.

and, something I'm sure many are drooling for..
e). CIS-off Superman vs CIS-off Silver Surfer.

smile

Odekahn
Good idea. Should be interesting.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Badabing
CIS off does not mean a character will fight out of character.

carver9
No one will accept

God Cloth Seiya
I'll challenge you on D.

Philosophía
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I'll challenge you on D. Which one?

God Cloth Seiya
I'll rep captain or panther against batman.

Philosophía
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I'll rep captain or panther against batman. I'd be more enthusiastic against Captain America, for obvious reasons. Do you have a preference?

Star428
Interesting...
Still people forget that even Owaw Superman couldnt beat Darkseid.

He still beat him pretty convincingly in "Apokolips Now" though and he wasn't nearly as powerful as he was in OWAW. I know it shouldn't have happened but it did nonetheless.

Philosophía
I'll add:

Thanos vs Darkseid
Byrne-era Superman vs Blue Marvel

In fact, anybody in this low-level list against Blue Marvel:
Superboy , Supergirl , any one of the main Green Lanterns other than Hal/Kyle , Firestorm, Martian Manhunter.

carver9
I forgot about this thread. Amazing idea. Wonder who's going to accept the challenge.

Galan007
No one will.

It's much easier to baselessly argue and bring up non-feats, then it is to provide a cohesive argument as to why your pet character wins a particular match.

quanchi112
What do you mean no one will ? I have already had this argument and had one judge admit my argument didn't matter as Darkseid wins no matter what. It is also someone I thought would judge it based off the argument presented not their own personal opinion.

I also lost all my old torrents of comics to be able to do these comic battlezones years ago when my old PC died. If anyone provided me with a way to get torrents of comics for my Apple iPad I'd definitely accept. As it stands now I don't have the comics anymore to post scans from.

quanchi112
So if someone provides me with the current site and how to get these torrents onto my iPad I'll rep Thanos vs. dcnu Darkseid. If you guys doubt me when I argue this then try me. Thanos rips this pussy's still beating heart out.

abhilegend
Green Lantern (Hal or Kyle) from me vs Silver Surfer.

Anybody has the balls to accept it?

DarkSaint85
Quan, OAS may be a good bet?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Quan, OAS may be a good bet? What ?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
What do you mean no one will ? I have already had this argument and had one judge admit my argument didn't matter as Darkseid wins no matter what. It is also someone I thought would judge it based off the argument presented not their own personal opinion.

I also lost all my old torrents of comics to be able to do these comic battlezones years ago when my old PC died. If anyone provided me with a way to get torrents of comics for my Apple iPad I'd definitely accept. As it stands now I don't have the comics anymore to post scans from.

I agree with this. I think when people judge BZ, their minds are already made up on who would win (minus Alms). BZ seems pointless to me which is the reason I do not like doing them. Bias is bias and everyone here has it. BZ are as legit as me going out and making a random thread imo.

DarkSaint85
What ?

To provide scans and comics

Galan007
What ? He's saying that you should ask One Angry Scot for help with the comics. He likes getting forum brownie points, so he might hook you up.

quanchi112
To provide scans and comics For Apple products ?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this. I think when people judge BZ, their minds are already made up on who would win (minus Alms). BZ seems pointless to me which is the reason I do not like doing them. Bias is bias and everyone here has it. BZ are as legit as me going out and making a random thread imo.

Yet, I judged in your favour in your BZ.

For Apple products ?

They should be .cbr files, like normal, so don't see why not.

Delta1938
Yet, I judged in your favour in your BZ.

They should be .cbr files, like normal, so don't see why not.

DarkSaint, stop quoting Carter. I have him on Ignore.

Out of curiosity, what's quan babbling about?

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
DarkSaint, stop quoting Carter. I have him on Ignore.

Out of curiosity, what's quan babbling about?

I don't have you on ignore though.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Galan007
No one will.

It's much easier to baselessly argue and bring up non-feats, then it is to provide a cohesive argument as to why your pet character wins a particular match.

thumb up

celeyhyga17
What ever happened to Philo's Thor is slower than street levelers challenge?

"I can't believe there are thor fans that still dare to argue he's faster than street levelers.

OPEN BATTLEZONE INVITATION for anyone willing to defend thor: I say that thor is not above street level combat speed (cap/spiderman etc). You say he's, what, lightspeed? Let's go."

celeyhyga17
I guess he forgot about it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I love how Philo blatantly backs away from DIRECT challenges from Goober over a period of years. You'd just called out Kris to do a Superman vs. Thor battlezone and were going around claiming Superman would beat the shit out of Surfer. Not two days later goober Challenges you and others to a SS vs. Superman battlezone... Guess what you did.. disappeared for month and months on end. Sorry, but you can never call anybody else a coward. Pot meet kettle

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I love how Philo blatantly backs away from DIRECT challenges from Goober over a period of years. You'd just called out Kris to do a Superman vs. Thor battlezone and were going around claiming Superman would beat the shit out of Surfer. Not two days later goober Challenges you and others to a SS vs. Superman battlezone... Guess what you did.. disappeared for month and months on end. Sorry, but you can never call anybody else a coward. Pot meet kettle

I took up the mantle to battle Darrh Goober and he hasn't been seen since!

The RULER OF THE HOUSE OF EL defends Superman eternally!!!

Delta1938
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I took up the mantle to battle Darrh Goober and he hasn't been seen since!

The RULER OF THE HOUSE OF EL defends Superman eternally!!!

So where the **** has your bitchass been with all the whiny butthurt over Superman lately? Bada finally let you out of your crate and you go right back to what got you in there, yapping like you're actually a threat?

quanchi112
Phil, won't accept the Thanos/Darkseid challenge so he looks quite weak here. Punked by multiple posters when they did accept. I went to all the trouble to amass comics online and he won't even show his face.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Delta1938
So where the **** has your bitchass been with all the whiny butthurt over Superman lately? Bada finally let you out of your crate and you go right back to what got you in there, yapping like you're actually a threat?

You're a PATHETIC, IGNORANT, PIECE OF TRASH that will be gone 2 weeks from now.

As usual, I will uphold the honor of The House of El!

-Pr-
No bashing. Any of you. Take that shit somewhere else.

Delta1938
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You're a PATHETIC, IGNORANT, PIECE OF TRASH that will be gone 2 weeks from now.

As usual, I will uphold the honor of The House of El!

Why do you always use red font?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.