Zod vs. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Will Doom kneel or reign?

Who wins?

Mindset
Doom will eat him alive.

Star428
LMAO. Zod schools his ass. Not even a fight. Doom is as overrated on this forum as Superman is underrated and that's a lot.

Mindset
Originally posted by Star428
LMAO. Zod schools his ass. Not even a fight. Doom is as overrated on this forum as Superman is underrated and that's a lot. ^This guy has never read a comic.

Star428
Without prep, even WW would beat Doom if she wasn't holding anything back. A Superman-level character like Zod would beat him down much worse. Give Doom enough prep time and this could be a fight but without it he goes down hard.

carver9
WW is Superman level and Doom wins this.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
WW is Superman level and Doom wins this. Goddamn, you are a great poster. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
^This guy has never read a comic. Agreed. Doom owns.

Stoic
Doom does to Zod what what he did to Nefaria in one move.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
WW is Superman level and Doom wins this. Originally posted by quanchi112
Agreed. Doom owns. Originally posted by Stoic
Doom does to Zod what what he did to Nefaria in one move. http://media0.giphy.com/media/rl0FOxdz7CcxO/giphy.gif

playa1258
Remember Doom is always prepped, even for someone he has never met in battle, according to Doom fanatics.

In a no-prep battle Zod would tear his ass apart. Zod would have no qualms about tossing Doom into the sun.

Stoic
Originally posted by playa1258
Remember Doom is always prepped, even for someone he has never met in battle, according to Doom fanatics.

In a no-prep battle Zod would tear his ass apart. Zod would have no qualms about tossing Doom into the sun.

What about the general knowledge clause? Yeah I knew you'd agree with me big grin.

Star428
LOL. Doom knows absolutely nothing about about Zod. There's no way he can possibly be "prepped" for him and unlike Superman, Zod will hold nothing back. Doom dies horribly.

DTM
As a kryptonian, wouldnt Zod be vulnerable to magic like Superman is, if so, and being as versed in magic as Doom is, shouldnt he be able to handle him in the end.

Star428
Well, I seriously doubt that Doom can do enough damage to permanently put down Zod or even put him down long enough to get a win before Zod realizes he's facing someone who's using magic. When that happens, it's probably speed blitz time and Doom's not surviving hundreds or thousands of superspeed punches from a Superman-level character who isn't holding back. Of course, there's other ways he could easily beat him.

Instead of superspeed blitz punches he could blitz him and rip off his armor with his bare hands then fry his ass with heat vision. Hell, he wouldn't even need to rip off his armor to kill him with heat vision. He could just blanket him with his hottest HV like Superman did to all those Doomsday clones he incinerated in that Superman/Batman book. I'm pretty sure Doom can't survive being blanketed in HV that approaches the temperatures of the sun wether he's in his armor or not.

He could also just simply blitz him and snap his neck like a chicken's. Doom's armor won't protect him from that.

He could instantly freeze him with freeze breath and then shatter him into a million pieces with a flick of his finger.

I'm sure there are probably many other ways he could easily win. Bottom line: Once Zod realizes he's facing someone who's using magic the fight will be over in seconds with Doom's death being the only possible result. If it was Superman, he'd hold back and wouldn't kill but Zod most certainly won't show restraint.

Contrary to what people may think from my posts in this thread, I really like Doom. I think he's a great villain (one of my faves) but at the end of the day he's just an intelligent human with fancy armor who is skilled at using magic. Superman-level characters are simply above his weight class. So is WW.

DarkRaiden
Doom stomps. Dude above me knows nothing about Doom if he thinks Zod can snap his neck. Dooms' taken hits from people as strong as Zod and been fine. And Doom's magic has taken down the likes of Hulk and his blasts have taken down the likes of ghost Rider and adam Warlock.

Doom can drain Zod of his solar energy, kill him with magic, kill him with blasts, summon the mindless ones, BFR him throughout time, etc. Doom has too many options to easily win this.

Stoic
LOL. Doom knows absolutely nothing about about Zod. There's no way he can possibly be "prepped" for him and unlike Superman, Zod will hold nothing back. Doom dies horribly.

Forum rules state that all combatants have a general knowledge of their opponents unless stated otherwise. Did you look at the OP? It could even be argued since it did not exclude prep.... Of course that would be pushing it, but according to the rules and all of that good stuff. Well you get it.

Star428
Ha, ha. Like I said, Doom is highly overrated on this forum. I stand by my opinion and am not changing it. Zod or any other Kryptonian destroys Doom.

Insane Titan
I'd give Doom the edge.

burrrrrr
Doom's shields are usually up. Does anyone know if he includes any magical enhancement to his defenses? That would make a big difference against a Kryptonian.

DTM
Its entirely possible, Doom has been using alot more magic during the past decade or so, so much so hes almost as much a sorcerrer as he is a scientist.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Doom will kneel!

DTM
To No One! smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Doom will kneel! Based on ?

Mindset
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Doom's shields are usually up. Does anyone know if he includes any magical enhancement to his defenses? That would make a big difference against a Kryptonian. He has been using mystical shields for years now.

Philosophía
Zod shitstomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Stoic
Doom does to Zod what what he did to Nefaria in one move.

http://s3.postimg.org/yspkgnx5r/4003779_6151353903_38630.jpg http://s3.postimg.org/522fuwc67/3863017_ff_5_dr_doom_beats_nefaria_2.jpg

Now, just because Doom did it to Nefaria does not in anyway conclusively prove he'd do it to Zod but seeing as he to is powered by energy and highly vulnerable to magic which Doom is very well versed in (Tbh, his magic alone should be enough to wreck pretty much any Kryptonian aside from Superman), it's a very good strategy to use.

Mindset

Stoic
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
http://s3.postimg.org/yspkgnx5r/4003779_6151353903_38630.jpg http://s3.postimg.org/522fuwc67/3863017_ff_5_dr_doom_beats_nefaria_2.jpg

Now, just because Doom did it to Nefaria does not in anyway conclusively prove he'd do it to Zod but seeing as he to is powered by energy and highly vulnerable to magic which Doom is very well versed in (Tbh, his magic alone should be enough to wreck pretty much any Kryptonian aside from Superman), it's a very good strategy to use.

I find myself laughing every time I see that moment LOL. Doom reminds me of Marvel's version of Batman. At least personality wise.

CadenceV2
Doom should win. He has auto shields and his magic is Dr Strange level.

janus77
Zod kneels before Doom. Doom in the man Zod would be if he were 110% more awesome and 1000000010% more powerful.

Zod wouldn't lay a hand on Doom, he'd acknowledge Doom as his superior.

quanchi112

krisblaze
Haha, Nefaria's stock certainly has fallen.

First Wolverine and now Doom.

Zod stomps Doom in his pooper.

DTM
Ill officially cast a vote for Doom here, thanks muchly to his magical abilities.

Star428
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

"Based on"?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

Zod wins.

Star428
Based on ?

Common sense. smile

Star428
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Nice scans. Now prove that that guy Doom beat so easily is actually as formidable as a Kryptonian. smile

Prove that he has the durability, speed, strength, and pure power of a Kryptonian. Can you do that?

Didn't think so... Zod snaps Doom's neck in the first few seconds of this so-called "fight". RIP Victor Von Doom. You should've swallowed your pride an recognized your superior. You should've been more careful not to piss-off a kryptonian.

quanchi112
"Based on"?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

Zod wins. Doom's history and his willpower. Saying he kneels is flat out ignorant and ignores Doom's entire history.

Star428
Doom's history and his willpower. Saying he kneels is flat out ignorant and ignores Doom's entire history.

"Based on?"

krisblaze
'Doom's history'

He knelt about 4 years ago.

DarkSaint85
4 years ago??

More like 4 months ago. To Ant-Man. To Scott Lang.

http://abload.de/img/ffv2016-010jnblv.jpg
http://abload.de/img/ffv2016-01149au5.jpg
http://abload.de/img/ffv2016-012ablvd.jpg

JayDaDon
What the hell? What did he have the Uni-power or something?! How the phuck did he do that?

JayDaDon
As for this fight, Doom wins. Superior villain and all, ect.

OnslaughtKILLS
Doom 10/10

Mindset
Goddamn, DS, learn how to resize images.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
Goddamn, DS, learn how to resize images.

Resize your damn eyes.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Resize your damn eyes. I'll resize your face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.