Silver Surfer Super Guardian Good Idea?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Silver Surfer as always tried to be a guardian, something the Living Tribunal have noticed so he goes to upgrade Silver Surfer to become the ultimate guardian out in the universe. Living Tribunal tells Silver Surfer your noble deeds has not gone unnoticed and I want to increase your abilities to help I give you The Power Gem, The Mind Gem, & The Space Gem too go out and help people. Who would try and mess with him? and What teir who he be?

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Silver Surfer as always tried to be a guardian, something the Living Tribunal have noticed so he goes to upgrade Silver Surfer to become the ultimate guardian out in the universe. Living Tribunal tells Silver Surfer your noble deeds has not gone unnoticed and I want to increase your abilities to help I give you The Power Gem, The Mind Gem, & The Space Gem too go out and help people. Who would try and mess with him? and What teir who he be?

He'd become a low-mid level Abstract like Galactus is, and anyone capable of high level reality warps would be able to twist his noodle.

golem370
How many high level reality warps are there out there? Would he not see warp coming with the mind gem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.