Hayabusa vs Dante vs Link vs Sora vs Kratos vs Kain vs Ganondorf vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
Who wins? Happy Dance

Sacred 117
Are there any specifics? Composites of all? Specified versions/equipment/whatever? What are we talking here?

SHM
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Are there any specifics? Composites of all? Specified versions/equipment/whatever? What are we talking here?

Composites of all. smokin'

NemeBro
Well, Ganondorf at his strongest has the full Triforce. So I guess he wins.

Sacred 117
Him or Link, in that case.

I guess it depends on who wishes the other away first.

Hanaoka
Kratos would eat their pussies one after another. nuff said

Sacred 117
Lol.

Jmanghan
Nothing this guys can do will kill Dante, he's not invulnerable, just nearly invincible. Sephiroth's speed won't matter if he can't find a way to kill Dante.

Sacred 117
Master Sword... Or Triforce (completed or otherwise).

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Nothing this guys can do will kill Dante, he's not invulnerable, just nearly invincible. Sephiroth's speed won't matter if he can't find a way to kill Dante.

Let me guess, you're on of those guys who believes Dante is invincible because of his regen, rite?

Also, Sephiroth can solo DMC so, moving on

Kratos is far physially stronger than Dante and his attacks are more energetic than anything Dante's tanked, and Dante's never regened a lost limb, or lost head, or anything like that

NemeBro
Wait a minute, composite Dante includes Shin Megami Tensei Dante.

So nevermind. Dante wins. thumb up

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
Wait a minute, composite Dante includes Shin Megami Tensei Dante.

So nevermind. Dante wins. thumb up

I'm unfamiliar with SMT Dante. Could you please enlighten me?

NemeBro
SMT is one of the strongest gameverses there is, and Dante is apparently on par with multiversal demons and gods and shit in the second game.

StealthRanger
I thought composites referred to canon versions

Though if SMT Dante is part of said "composite" then yeah he solos

God I hate composites

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Let me guess, you're on of those guys who believes Dante is invincible because of his regen, rite?

Also, Sephiroth can solo DMC so, moving on

Kratos is far physially stronger than Dante and his attacks are more energetic than anything Dante's tanked, and Dante's never regened a lost limb, or lost head, or anything like that

Dante purposely slid through his sword BY the hilt, it undoubtedly hit his heart .-. It was my assumption that full-power Mundus was bigger then planets, as well, so Dante's Sparda form could play a part in this. Btw, I didn't say invincible, I said "nearly".

Sacred 117
What points to Mundas being planet-sized when you clearly see him only standing 2 or 3 stories above Dante?

Also, MS>Sparda.

Though, apparently, none of that will matter, assuming SMT application.

Originally posted by StealthRanger
God I hate composites

Even Kratos? 131

Originally posted by NemeBro
SMT is one of the strongest gameverses there is, and Dante is apparently on par with multiversal demons and gods and shit in the second game.

Then what the hell will/does this say about Fire Emblem now? haermm

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Dante purposely slid through his sword BY the hilt, it undoubtedly hit his heart .-. It was my assumption that full-power Mundus was bigger then planets, as well, so Dante's Sparda form could play a part in this.

Where is Mundus bigger than planets?

In his own verse (even then, he has been hurt by ****ers like Vergil and Mundus, so, yeah), not to things much more energetic than everything in it

dika123
composite means "that" character have all his/her weapon,magic, and powers from his/her entire series but "still canon"

Jmanghan
Final Form Sora anyone???

dika123
yeah sora is large planet level

Angelalex242
...Descend Heartless Angel...

Anyone tagged by that loses all magical ability and is reduced to their game's equivalent of 1 HP.

Sephy probably won't win, but he's a wild card due to his ability to make someone else lose.

StealthRanger
Heartless Angel is unquantifiable and mostly has game mechanics to work on which, isn't much

Though Seph is definitely the third most powerful outside of the Zelda chars (Trueforce)

Angelalex242
The other side of that being at least one person (Sora) is in a game with him, where that move is demonstratably functional. And most of the characters in the other games do have health bars of some kind and magic meters besides.

...Besides, most everything most of these guys do is game mechanics based. Sephiroth is actually more fortunate then most for having a movie to his name that is indisputably NOT game mechanics. Also for being fortunate enough to have power scaling work in his favor...being the strongest being in his universe by word of Nomura, his limits can generally be calculated as 'slightly better then the 2nd best beings' Which include such luminairies as Omega Weiss and Chaos Vincent. And WEAPONS. And so on.

Sacred 117
Cool. He still gets rocked by Zelda-verse, so none of that really means anything.

Angelalex242
Actually....it does. Link and Ganondorf cancel each other out. Granted, Link usually wins that fight, but he doesn't generally win by much.

Link and Ganon also hate each other. It is entirely possible the more crafty members of the remaining warriors will watch Link and Ganon duke it out, then kill whoever's left when they're weak and vulnerable. This is most likely going to be Link.

And some of their opponents are capable of tankng hits from the Triforce. Especially Sora. The Triforce is basically a genie in a lamp, in that it grants wishes when complete. Sora is capable of tanking enemy wishes. Just ask Jafar.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Actually....it does. Link and Ganondorf cancel each other out. Granted, Link usually wins that fight, but he doesn't generally win by much.

Link and Ganon also hate each other. It is entirely possible the more crafty members of the remaining warriors will watch Link and Ganon duke it out, then kill whoever's left when they're weak and vulnerable. This is most likely going to be Link.

And some of their opponents are capable of tankng hits from the Triforce. Especially Sora. The Triforce is basically a genie in a lamp, in that it grants wishes when complete. Sora is capable of tanking enemy wishes. Just ask Jafar.

Jafar also threw f**king rocks at him instead of just deciding to erase him. Nothing about that suggests that Sora can "tank" reality warping. There's no argument there. haermm

On top of that, no one here is craftier than Link, and they're not likely to simply stand around fondling their dicks eating popcorn while watching those two play their own game.

Besides, if Link dies, their chances of defeating Ganon, completed Triforce or not, shoot down significantly.

Angelalex242
I guess it depends on how much of a reality warping device you consider the Keyblade to be then. Do remember it is the thing that seals entire worlds off from the Heartless. Presumably, if Hyrule were included in a KH game, Link would be the world specific hero, and Ganon would be the area boss.

What do you suppose happens then?

ScreamPaste
What happens then is the game becomes unwinnable because Sora has no way of stopping the completed Triforce.

Presumably is Sora were included in a Zelda game, he'd be one of the sages Ganon kills along the way. stick out tongue

Sacred 117
Edit.

Sacred 117
I guess it depends on how much of a reality warping device you consider the Keyblade to be then.

I don't really.

Which is just gloriously equatable to simply closing a gate. Hence, it being an actual key to symbolize this. It's not as if he did that on a whim, and Link has done the same with less.

"Presumably," Sora would stop dead at Ganon as a result of being unable to kill him.

Well...

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
What happens then is the game becomes unwinnable because Sora has no way of stopping the completed Triforce.

Presumably is Sora were included in a Zelda game, he'd be one of the sages Ganon kills along the way. stick out tongue

Angelalex242
Oh, silly people. It's a video game. There's no such thing as 'unwinnable.' If Hyrule were in a Kingdom Hearts game, Ganon would be no different then any other boss.

ScreamPaste
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnwinnableByDesign

Sacred 117
Oh, silly people. It's a video game. There's no such thing as 'unwinnable.' If Hyrule were in a Kingdom Hearts game, Ganon would be no different then any other boss.

We're discussing a hypothetical "who would win" scenario, not writing fan fiction. KH fanon doesn't dictate here. You can't decide how characters are depicted to make your case; you can merely observe them.

Spawningpool
Kratos rapetrains everybody

Sacred 117
Wrong. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.