Wally Flash vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
Wally takes on the combine might of Pre 52 versions of Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, and Hal Green Lantern.

Can Wally as Flash beat this whole team with Speed alone?

marwash22
no, because Flash isn't allowed to use his powers to their full potential like everyone else is.

inb4 scans of Flash being tagged by Gorilla Grodd.

Philosophía
What do you mean 'with speed alone'?

He just runs and punches fast? He can't steal speed, for example?

CadenceV2

DarkSaint85
ALL legit feats?

He moves so quickly, multiple Flashes start appearing on the battlefield (like when he raced, and was so fast he finished the race before he started and lapped himself).

Philosophía
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Figure of Speech.

Wally Flash has access to all legit feats and is really out to win this battle. Same for justice League. He wins this.
Wally is the only high-herald I give the majority win against Superman . If he nullifies J'onn , he takes this. And he would.

tkitna
Flash loses. Superman hands him a bomb and tells him to start running.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by tkitna
Flash loses. Superman hands him a bomb and tells him to start running.

True, without Batman there to tell him to run fast, he goes slowly...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111142812/3556952-bdyosfiiyae2dst.jpg

riv6672
Hahaha!

Star428
Flash loses bad.

Zack Fair
LMAO@scan

quanchi112

Philosophía
Originally posted by quanchi112
Traitor.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. If by traitor you mean capable of giving the win to other characters against my favorite one, even from the same tier, then yes, I guess I am one.

It's a burden us intelligent people must carry.

quanchi112

Philosophía
You have said if there is an argument you can make for Superman you'll make it. Yes, and there is none, unless Wally is retarded.

quanchi112

Philosophía
Many posters feel otherwise. So if many think you're a dumb troll, would that make it so?

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.