Booster Gold vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Annabeth
this isn't a question
many people said that Scott can take Booster Gold, and the followinf are their analyses, not mine

they said:
Cyclops enter the media complex. Booster flies in through a window and does his usual shtick - first he talks, then he uses his blasters.

This gives time for Cyclops to examine his surroundings, so he dodges the energy rays with ease, gets into cover, and returns fire, even using his own optic blast to stop the energy beams.

Booster uses his force field and gets pushed back a little by Cyclops' blasts. He takes advantage of his infra-red vision and flight to flush Cyclops from cover, but Scott starts blasting the environment above Booster and around him, trying to bring him down to the ground.

Michael Carter dodges a few debris,uses his strength to block some impacts, but the larger fragments, he moves using the suit's control over matter.

Cyclops scores a deflected hit and a large piece of concrete hits Booster in the back, bringing him down. Cyclops advances for a physical confrontation, but Booster just shrugs him off.

Carter tries to capitalize on the advantage, but Summers blasts him back and away. The leader of the X-Men starts to appear desperate.

He hits the ground in front of Booster with a huge optical blast, sending huge chuncks of the floor flying at Booster.

Booster Gold once again uses his suit's powers over matter to repel the stuff coming at him, and he redirects it towards Scott. For Booster, this has to be the coup de gras, because this kind of thing turns his force field off.

And he plays straight into Scott's hands.
Using his supperior tactical mind and experience, Cyclops only used the attack to cover his movement,and he attacks Booster from a flanking angle with the sort of blast he has used to cut a Krakoa/Brood-hybrid monter in half in other occasions.

Booster has enough time and power to put some defense, but only some. KO.

Cyclops takes the win because, even though Booster Gold has the power to put a quick end to the fight, he rarely does so. And given enough time, Scott Summers can become master of any environment and can formulate complicated strategies to achieve victory, and has been trained to do so, against any type of opponent, for most of his life. And his optical blasts can pack a hell of a whallop

Annabeth
I thing it's valid

what say you ?

riv6672
I say no.
Whoever posted that seems more interested in doing fanfic.
Forum fights play out way different.
Booster's force field can tank Cyclop's optic blasts. Booster's blasts can take Cyclops out, or, he can trap Cyclops in the force field.
Booster also has the flight advantage.

DarkSaint85
So...is there a question or not?

riv6672
Pretty sure there was...

Bentley
Can Booster Gold actuall take the fullpowered eyebeams thought? They can shatter... Small moons...

riv6672
Ha, small moons. I see what you did there.

Annabeth
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So...is there a question or not?

I have told you: NOT

DarkSaint85
Lol. So what is the purpose of this thread?

God Cloth Seiya
Lock please.

shadowknight
While Scott can make it interesting at the end Booster will win.

riv6672
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Lock please.
No!
Booster is winning...!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.