Top 10 Jedi-Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Who are the top 10 Jedi-Sith of all time?

And, to clarify, I don't mean the top ten Jedi and Sith, I mean the top ten characters who're arguably both!

For example, Dark Empire Luke was a Jedi pretending to be a sith, so he qualifies (but once he ditched one side completely he'd no longer count. Similarly Dooku completely left the Jedi before becoming a sith so he's not a Jedi-Sith, just a former Jedi turned Sith). Vergere the reverse. Quinlan Vos. Etc. Anyone who can be said to straddle both!

red8
There's more to Jedi and Sith than just following the Light and Dark Sides of the Force.

I don't think any characters can follow the tenets of both the Jedi and the Sith at the same time.

While people like Revan and Anakin can be described as straddling both sides of the force, and Dooku even believes that RotS Anakin is already half-Sith, I don't think even they qualify as both (at any single point in time).

Q99
Sure, but this is including all the line-straddlers. Cade Skywalker!

appletonia
I'm guessing Revan's probably #1.

Q99
Originally posted by appletonia
I'm guessing Revan's probably #1.

Revan, DE Luke, and Cade Skywalker are probably top three.

appletonia
Forgot about Ulic Qel-Droma (as of his duel with Exar Kun), who I'd rate above DE Luke.

DarthAnt66
Droma wasn't a Sith though. He was a Krath Warlord. Anyway, Revan and DE Luke are the top guys here.

Q99
He did take the role of Exar's apprentice at one point.

DarthAnt66
By that point he was no longer a Jedi though.

appletonia
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Droma wasn't a Sith though. He was a Krath Warlord. Anyway, Revan and DE Luke are the top guys here.

I'd argue that the Krath was a Sith organisation considering the fact that Aleema and Satal were both trained in Sith teachings by the spirit of Freedon Nadd.

Originally posted by Q99
He did take the role of Exar's apprentice at one point.

Yeah though by that point I'd say he was fully Sith.

Q99
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
By that point he was no longer a Jedi though.

Originally posted by appletonia

Yeah though by that point I'd say he was fully Sith.

Point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.