Real World Illumnati

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
If you could make your own Illuminati group who would it be (Not the singers). If you do choose a singer you have to tell a good reason why.

My Group:
1. Pope - because he is in charge of the biggest part of Religion.
2. Prime Minister of Israel (Benjamin Netanyahu) - Israel has the most advanced army in the world.
3. Prime Minister of South Korea - South Korea has the most advanced Technology in the world.
4. President Of America(Barack Obama) - America is the heart of the Western Power.
5. Bill Gates - world's richest person, has access to advanced technology & genius level intellect.
6. Jiang Jianqing - leader of the world's biggest bank.
7. Mark Zuckerburg - founder of worlds biggest social networking site (Facebook can be used to find information on people).

DarkSaint85

At first, when CBC was banned, I was afraid that threads like these were gone. Thank you, for helping me believe again.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
If you could make your own Illuminati group who would it be (Not the singers). If you do choose a singer you have to tell a good reason why.

My Group:
2. Prime Minister of Israel (Benjamin Netanyahu) - Israel has the most advanced army in the world.
3. Prime Minister of South Korea - South Korea has the most advanced Technology in the world.
4. President Of America(Barack Obama) - America is the heart of the Western Power.
5. Bill Gates - world's richest person, has access to advanced technology & genius level intellect.
7. Mark Zuckerburg - founder of worlds biggest social networking site (Facebook can be used to find information on people).

I don't think that the real world illuminati, if it exists, would have members that are as famous or even well known. Sure, almost no one can be completly unknown or invisible in the days of the internet but the people you named would be mostly puppets.
I would think more about people like Paul Wolfowitz or Jacob Rothschild for an illuminati group.

Vic&ChanceTP

My Group:
Great team

TedKordJRBOSS
thanks

bluewaterrider

My Group:

By the far the most interesting and controversial choices on your list are these two.
For a lot of people, the Illuminati is inextricably linked to religious matters.
If for no other reason than that religion creates greater fervor among people than virtually anything else. Relatively few people are willing to lay down their lives solely for money or power. Quite a number have done so in the belief they would be rewarded for their actions in the world to come, a better world, the one many dream about.

It should come as little surprise that there are thousand who speculate the Pope IS the leader of what many think of as "Illuminati" in the real world.

Time Immemorial
Wasn't the Illumanati against the Catholic Church because they persecuted them and ran them out of town? Unless they infiltrated the church afterwards. I dunno about the Pope.

janus77
Me, but I don't like to brag.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by janus77
Me, but I don't like to brag.

Glinty little bastard

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Wasn't the Illumanati against the Catholic Church because they persecuted them and ran them out of town? Unless they infiltrated the church afterwards. I dunno about the Pope.

According to a lot of tinfoil hat wearers the Jesuits took over the Pope via this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Nicol%C3%A1s

Along with the Lizards help (a theory by David Icke)

(which makes me wonder about a certain guy on the forum that could be a spy for the Lizards)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.