Nova VS World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Nova- Richard Rider

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120803034956/spiderman/images/c/c6/Nova_Vol_4_36_Textless.jpg

VS

World War Hulk

http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/img5/WorldwarHulkComicsNewscrzytsr2.jpg

celeyhyga17
Nova based on flash ko'ing Thanos.

shifty

carver9
Can't argue with that...Nova>>>> Thanos, which means Nova=WWH. Good fight.

DarkSaint85
It is critical you pay attention at this time...

Yes, yes. I know Worldmind, he's a category 10. Open a gravimetric portal to dump him in. Them give me full power to the left.

Done.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Can't argue with that...Nova>>>> Thanos, which means Nova>>>>WWH. Good fight.
Fixed.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Yes, yes. I know Worldmind, he's a category 10. Open a gravimetric portal to dump him in. Them give me full power to the left.

Done.
thumb up

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

dmills
Y'all are killing me here...

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Done.

That would be great if the Hulk just stood there and allowed him the time to have his conversation with World Mind. it could work, but there is a chance that the Hulk would be all over him.

Reflassshh
Yeah hulk will blitz him before he can do anything about it thumb up

dmills
Yep. Hulk will blitz Nova.

krisblaze
If BFR is enabled then Nova could do that.

Otherwise Hulk has too much raw power I think.

BruceSkywalker
WWH thunderclaps Rider to the far reaches of the galaxy.. ftw

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by dmills
Y'all are killing me here...

Take a stand!

CHOOSE!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by dmills
Yep. Hulk will blitz Nova.

And Worldmind too.

Gamma maths ftw.

eaebiakuya
Nova wins. He is faster than WWH.

Nova alredy had conversation with Worldmind during FTL flights and during fights...

I have theory about his showing about Thanos. Maybe he just used more % of the Nova force ? And in most of his showings World mind let him use only a part of that ?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
That would be great if the Hulk just stood there and allowed him the time to have his conversation with World Mind. it could work, but there is a chance that the Hulk would be all over him.
His rapport with Worldmind is pretty much instantaneous when he wants it to. The back and forth conversations is pretty much just for show because it makes for much cooler scenes. Even then he wouldn't need WM to bfr Hulk into oblivion.

janus77
Hulk KTFOs Nova, as Nova attempts to bull rush him.

Nova's speed and WM's reactions are nothing like as fast as Surfer or that tier.

Hulk's already pegged Sentry when he tried to bull rush him and Hulk's leaps have been fast enough for him to catch Surfer.

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
His rapport with Worldmind is pretty much instantaneous when he wants it to. The back and forth conversations is pretty much just for show because it makes for much cooler scenes. Even then he wouldn't need WM to bfr Hulk into oblivion.

I know. Which would be Nova's only way of winning. I didn't have enough time to correct myself last night. Rich could very well win by BFR, but if he were to attempt to take the fight to the Hulk physically, he would eventually lose.

Insane Titan
Nova wins via BFR

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
I know. Which would be Nova's only way of winning. I didn't have enough time to correct myself last night. Rich could very well win by BFR, but if he were to attempt to take the fight to the Hulk physically, he would eventually lose.
WM would highly recommend against a physical altercation. stick out tongue

Stoic
WM would highly recommend against a physical altercation. stick out tongue

Exactly. It pretty much goes to show, that brute force and overwhelming power isn't the end all and be all. Without BFR though.... Yikes.

Laminator_X
Rider isn't going to beat the Hulk at his own game, but if he's clever enough to force a different one, particularly with gravity tricks, he can win.

carver9
Celey does have a point, World mind would tell him to not fight WWH via blasts or physically so he might resort to bfring but looking at his fight against Blaastar...I'm not so sure about that.

Bentley
Nova used bfr quite a lot during his last series thumb up

Laminator_X
Really, it could be simple as nullifying gravity's pull on the Hulk and waving as he goes flying off into the air.

celeyhyga17
Celey does have a point, World mind would tell him to not fight WWH via blasts or physically so he might resort to bfring but looking at his fight against Blaastar...I'm not so sure about that.
What fight against Blastaar?

Prof. T.C McAbe
According to Carver, Nova wins, a good fight though thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
According to Carver, Nova wins, a good fight though thumb up

Carver Prime has returned!

carver9
What fight against Blastaar?

Can't post scans because my online comics is down but it's the fight he had with against him when he was going to retrieve his bro. And yes, I know Blaastar had the rod but that doesn't take away from Nova bfring him.

celeyhyga17
Can't post scans because my online comics is down but it's the fight he had with against him when he was going to retrieve his bro. And yes, I know Blaastar had the rod but that doesn't take away from Nova bfring him.
That wasn't a fight. Why would u take that instance as a evidence he wouldn't bfr. Come on man...

LordofBrooklyn
What are Rider's chances without BFR?

Allegedly, Carver gives Nova a 6/10 victory over Banner!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.