Romulus vs Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MajorSparkman
First, Romulus; the ancient mutant that had been controlling Wolverine's life for a long time. He has many of the same abilities as Wolverine, and now, after being modified to have an Adamantium-laced bone structure like Logan, and with four Adamantium claws implanted into his backhands, he's as powerful as ever. He has been alive since prehistoric times, and has battle experience ranging back to ancient Rome.

Second, Toxin; This Toxin is Eddy Brock, who was formerly known as Venom, and also Anti-Venom. I'm going to shamelessly copy and paste some things from the wiki to help his case: "He possesses vast superhuman strength, and is stronger than Carnage and Venom combined. Depending on how angry or upset he gets, he grows to a much larger size, with large claws and vicious fangs. His strength extends to his legs allowing him to leap heights and distances impossible for a normal human." He also has Spider-sense, camouflage, and poisonous fangs.

Simple battle, abandoned city, no prep. They know they are going to face each other, though. Discuss!

Sin I AM
Toxin destroys him

SamZED
What Sin said.

MajorSparkman
While I personally agree with you two, solid reasoning is always appreciated.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MajorSparkman
While I personally agree with you two, solid reasoning is always appreciated.

Romulus wasn't all that great. In the end he was just a wannabe, toxin especially with Brock at the helm is a completely different monster. He's wayyy outta his league

krisblaze
Man the whole Romulus thing started off with some real potential, too bad it ended like shit.

Kazenji
Originally posted by krisblaze
Man the whole Romulus thing started off with some real potential, too bad it ended like shit.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Toxin wins.

He's stronger, faster, more agile, and the liquid nature of the symbiote negates adamantium skeletons (so going through eye sockets, or nostrils, etc.

He loses on the experience front, but I fail to see how Romulus' being more experienced in getting stabbed would help him.

Sin I AM
Outside of Wolverine, all those weapon x claw people are pretty tame currently. Sabertooth hasn't won a fight in years, Deathstrikes a joke, Romulus was promising but sucked, Wild Child blows, Daken, X23 etc...nothing spectacular honestly. And would all lose handily to a competent symbiote wielder

deathslash
toxin wins all day long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.