Yoda Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Yoda is quite old in the PTs. He seems to have long passed his prime ages. I've never seen a source stating that Yoda was experiencing his peak years during the PTs. Is there any? If so, can someone share it please.

If not, it makes one wonder how powerful he was at most. DE Sidious level or perhaps even stronger than Luke? Any ideas, how do you speculate this?

NewGuy01
Nah, there are a couple sources saying he was stronger in his prime, and that he also grew a bit weaker during the course of the PT.

Nephthys
His TK got weaker, supposedly. According to the Jedi Path he wasn't able to perform certain feats as well as he could have 200 years prior.

Sinious
Interesting. I always assumed his prime was like around 200 years before PT.

NewGuy01
Mace also noted that Yoda had slowed in the days that he had known him, despite him still being the greatest swordsman on the Council.

Sinious
Which means that in such short a period of time there was a noticeable difference. If Yoda peak was 1-2 centuries ago, his prime must be badass.

Q99
More than likely 7-800 year old Yoda would've beat Sidious.

Sinious
Originally posted by Q99
More than likely 7-800 year old Yoda would've beat Sidious.

Well, Sidious faced him before his prime too. I don't know who's prime is better.

Perhaps Yoda would have sabers but I don't think he could handle Sidious casually summoning force storms.

appletonia
I'm guessing RotS Yoda was at least comparable to Prime Yoda, whereas DE Sidious is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ROTS Sidious.

NewGuy01
Except that's not true. wink

Sinious
Especially saber wise, Im not sure if there is even a difference at all. He was already extremely powerful in ROTS and Yoda managed to survive that encounter.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Sinious
Well, Sidious faced him before his prime too. I don't know who's prime is better.

Perhaps Yoda would have sabers but I don't think he could handle Sidious casually summoning force storms.

ROTS is arguably Sidious' saber peak, Yoda defeated him in a saber battle already. If they were both at their peak Yoda should annihilate sabers.

appletonia
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Except that's not true. wink

How so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.