Hunter Prey Doomsday VS Thor W/POWER GEM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Hunter Prey Doomsday

VS

Thor- Power Gem

TheLordofMurder
You should have made this a poll question...

I would put my money on Power Gem Thor eventually winning btw...

Stoic
Is BFR on or off?

Rao Kal El
HP DD

Lets put PG Thor vs chronal extasis from waveryder and shitful amped superman with a motherbox and see how he fares after he facing Darkseid's omega effect with out blocking it with mjolnir and taking 1 mil nukes on the face and a explosion that can laid waste on 1/5 of the planet like nothing.

Or something along those lines

carver9
Good fight. Could go either way tbh.

Zack Fair
Meh. I'm thinking DD wins.

Thor was kind of dumb.

So er...will DD evolve to the PG somehow? Or will the power game give Thor enough of an amp to KO/Kill DD...eventually?

Prof. T.C McAbe
HP DD slaughters Thor rips the gem from the corpse and goes on a rampage through the Marvel U.

Insane Titan
Thor wins.

DD isn't harming him enough to win.

abhilegend
DD rips him apart.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
DD rips him apart. haha care to actually prove how he rips him apart.

Stoic
I need some clarity here. Is Thor thinking straight, or is this B&T Thor? The only reason that he did not ramp up that fast during B&T was due to his disposition at the time. B&T Thor would eventually win IMO. A sane Thor with the Power Gem would break every bone in DD's body, and then turn him to ash, which would then be blown away by a super storm.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
haha care to actually prove how he rips him apart.
Sure.

Superman was already amped to an insane degree in H/P. He was further amped by a mother box.

Originally posted by Galan007
Section IV: H/P ("Hunter/Prey"wink Doomsday

It turns out that Superman was substantially amped when he battled H/P Doomsday--before he even acquired a Mother Box...

A few months before the H/P arc began, a depowered Superman encountered Henshaw in 'Superman' v2 #82. As you can see, Henshaw attempted to kill Supes via blasting him with k-nite, but Eradicator jumped in the way of the blast before it directly touched Supes(essentially sacrificing himself), and the bleed-over energies then passed into Superman himself. After this happened, Supes was not only returned to full power, but he felt better than ever:
http://imgur.com/afwas1f
http://imgur.com/rTviBRf
http://imgur.com/sIa6JDf
http://imgur.com/aifJIPm
http://imgur.com/f7Mln3d
http://imgur.com/UAFgRuW
http://imgur.com/nAPpc9q
"I'm rejuvenated in a way I never thought possible! Something tells me I'll be able to handle anything better than ever!"

Soon thereafter(the same month/year the H/P arc began), it would be revealed that Superman had become immensely more powerful. Examples...

"Just tapped him a little... And he flew back like I hit him with my best haymaker!":
http://imgur.com/cyXBzZW

"Even using as little effort as possible, I'm still stronger...faster...and more powerful than ever before!":
http://imgur.com/Us6v8mS

Hamilton explains Superman's amp...

"You're absorbing solar radiation--and other energies--much faster than ever before! This is because you've been irradiated by something vaguely familiar to Kryptonite--call it Kryptonite-X."

Superman: "The last time I was exposed to Kryptonite, it passed through the Eradiactor first... Recharging my powers instantly!"

Hamilton: "A bit of foreshadowing there, I'd say. Bluntly, there's no physical way to expend your energy fast enough. Your powers will keep increasing until your body can't contain them.":
http://imgur.com/Q4ptobr
http://imgur.com/1Sb6SFT

His power increase was ambiguously alluded to during the H/P arc itself...

I'm better than before, too! Stronger.":
http://imgur.com/8cCM1Ii

However, his hugely amplified power during the H/P arc would be flat-out stated years later, in 'The Man of Tomorrow' #9...

"After his recovery, was stronger than ever. Good thing, too--'cause Doomsday had cheated death as well! Even with the extra power, he still needed some gizmo called a 'Mother Box' to help him stand up to Doomsday.":
http://imgur.com/SuRu2cz

In a nutshell: Superman was massively amped when the H/P arc began(to the point that he could use as little effort as possible, and was still more powerful than he was at his standard levels), yet was laughably inferior to H/P Doomsday. He then further amped his powers with a Mother Box, and was still barely able to give DD pause.

That is a huge testament to how f*cking powerful Doomsday was during that arc. FAR more powerful than I'd previously thought, tbh.

Doomsday still treated him like a child. So yeah, he would rip Thor apart when Thor was only drawing power from the gem subconsciously. And spare me the nonsense that nobody can KO a gem wielder, Drax got KTFO in the very same arc.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
I need some clarity here. Is Thor thinking straight, or is this B&T Thor? The only reason that he did not ramp up that fast during B&T was due to his disposition at the time. B&T Thor would eventually win IMO. A sane Thor with the Power Gem would break every bone in DD's body, and then turn him to ash, which would then be blown away by a super storm.
****ing lulz.

Insane Titan
Sure.

Superman was already amped to an insane degree in H/P. He was further amped by a mother box.

Doomsday still treated him like a child. So yeah, he would rip Thor apart when Thor was only drawing power from the gem subconsciously. And spare me the nonsense that nobody can KO a gem wielder, Drax got KTFO in the very same arc. nice lowball using Drax as a example, again you have proof on THOR been able to be put down. Did you notice no one could ko Thor or even steal the gem from him.

Nothing Thanos did was able to harm or stop via energy or physical attacks.

Zack Fair
Did Thanos try hard though? I don't remember the fight. It looked like Thanos was all "Meh I'm not going to waste my time and energy fighting this dumbass" and pulled out his gun.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Did Thanos try hard though? I don't remember the fight. It looked like Thanos was all "Meh I'm not going to waste my time and energy fighting this dumbass" and pulled out his gun. are you kidding ? Thanos was physically trying to put him down and hitting him withdouble handed energy blasts, one he realised he was having no effect he used a plot device.

Rao Kal El
Where is the evidence that a power gem wielder cannot be koed or defeated?

Can someone give me those issue references?

Also it will be nice if we can make up our mind to weather thos was in wm during b and t or not, because I see people trying to spin this argument into an hypothetical thor with a pg

Zack Fair
are you kidding ? Thanos was physically trying to put him down and hitting him withdouble handed energy blasts, one he realised he was having no effect he used a plot device. I'm not kidding. Like I said I don't remember much of the fight. All I remember is a short exchange and Thanos going all "**** this shit."

abhilegend
nice lowball using Drax as a example, again you have proof on THOR been able to be put down. Did you notice no one could ko Thor or even steal the gem from him.

Nothing Thanos did was able to harm or stop via energy or physical attacks.
And why not? Drax was a peer of Thor and he was drawing power from the gem the same way as Thor was.

Because no one tried. Its not that hard to spot the glowing object and remove it, but apparently that's too bright for characters under Starlin.

Then its a good thing that DD is stronger than Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Where is the evidence that a power gem wielder cannot be koed or defeated?

Can someone give me those issue references?

Also it will be nice if we can make up our mind to weather thos was in wm during b and t or not, because I see people trying to spin this argument into an hypothetical thor with a pg

Thor wasn't in true warrior madness. It states this in the book. Drax was KO'd because he was too dumb to consciously tap into the Power Gem on the fly like someone like Adam Warlock could. I was asking if this was B&T Thor because it does not stipulate in the OP. It only says Thor with the Power Gem. So I'm not spinning anything, I'm just curious. Either way Thor wins. Also when did you ever see a Power gem user KO'd? I mean aside from Drax.

Zack Fair
So was Thor consciously tapping on the Power Gem?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Zack Fair
So was Thor consciously tapping on the Power Gem?
No.

JBL
Thor with the Power Gem would beat HP DD into a coma that he would never wake up from.

Zack Fair
No. So why can't it be argued that PG users can be KOed?

Insane Titan
And why not? Drax was a peer of Thor and he was drawing power from the gem the same way as Thor was.

Because no one tried. Its not that hard to spot the glowing object and remove it, but apparently that's too bright for characters under Starlin.

Then its a good thing that DD is stronger than Thanos. haha you're serious aren't you, lol. The proof was Thor never got ko'd even with taking more punishment than it took to ko Drax.

Thanos tried to put him down. Yeah that's why Thanos never tried ffs, DD is a moron compared to Thanos. Of all the times a PG user has fought it's been snatched once , keep up the lowball.

Based on nothing when it comes to punching/fighting.

Rao Kal El
Thor wasn't in true warrior madness. It states this in the book. Drax was KO'd because he was too dumb to consciously tap into the Power Gem on the fly like someone like Adam Warlock could. I was asking if this was B&T Thor because it does not stipulate in the OP. It only says Thor with the Power Gem. So I'm not spinning anything, I'm just curious. Either way Thor wins. Also when did you ever see a Power gem user KO'd? I mean aside from Drax.

So drax wasn't consciously tapping into the pg and apparently neither was thor, why is thor un ko able again? Let alone invincible like I believe you claimed before, do you have hard evidence or not?

I think I wll let this run its couse because I still have to respond to you and bran in the thanos thread andI have I have been really busy with rl stuff to get into another full argument.

But it will be nice if evidence can be provided

Stoic
So drax wasn't consciously tapping into the pg and apparently neither was thor, why is thor un ko able again? Let alone invincible like I believe you claimed before, do you have hard evidence or not?

I think I wll let this run its couse because I still have to respond to you and bran in the thanos thread andI have I have been really busy with rl stuff to get into another full argument.

But it will be nice if evidence can be provided

If you bothered to read what i said about the Power Gem and what it does for it's wielder you wouldn't be bringing up the citation. Did you read what I wrote? It was a quote BTW. Pretty sure I made that perfectly clear. Go and read what it states about the PG then you will know why a said what I did. It wasn't a claim, it is what is written. Do you understand that?

Drax only tapped the Power gem on a subconscious level. All of the Gems are used with brain power. Drax had the mental might of a kitten. Even in the rage that thor was in he was several orders of magnitude smarter than Drax. I didn't think that I had to explain this.

You could give the Power Gem to Jarvis, and as long as he knew how to draw power from it, he would beat the mess out of Doomsday. So other than Drax, who else was KO'd?

abhilegend
haha you're serious aren't you, lol. The proof was Thor never got ko'd even with taking more punishment than it took to ko Drax.

Thanos tried to put him down. Yeah that's why Thanos never tried ffs, DD is a moron compared to Thanos. Of all the times a PG user has fought it's been snatched once , keep up the lowball.

Based on nothing when it comes to punching/fighting.
Yeah, I'm serious. So what? This shit "Thor was never koed" is like talking with Hulk fanboys. "WWH was never KOED, so nobody can KO him".

Thanos isn't a measure of how Thor would fare here. Thanos doesn't go around breaking bones of people like Superman while they are heavily amped. That's the sole reason why you're arguing in favor of Thor here, because Thanos failed to KO Thor nobody can't. Keep it up.

****ing Gamora has kicked and separated PG from Drax while it was in his stomach. Red Hulk has separated PG from Hood. Its not that hard.

Has Thanos ever broken a top tier characters' bones while they are amped several times over? Yes or No.

Rao Kal El
I don't know you tell me, the burden of proof comes to the guy who makes the claim that pg wielders cannot be defeated or ko'ed.

So if you say pg wielders cannot be koed it will be good for you to show the evidence. So far the evidence is not helping your case

Insane Titan
Yeah, I'm serious. So what? This shit "Thor was never koed" is like talking with Hulk fanboys. "WWH was never KOED, so nobody can KO him".

Thanos isn't a measure of how Thor would fare here. Thanos doesn't go around breaking bones of people like Superman while they are heavily amped. That's the sole reason why you're arguing in favor of Thor here, because Thanos failed to KO Thor nobody can't. Keep it up.

****ing Gamora has kicked and separated PG from Drax while it was in his stomach. Red Hulk has separated PG from Hood. Its not that hard.

Has Thanos ever broken a top tier characters' bones while they are amped several times over? Yes or No. but you're using Drax as proof when we are talking about Thor , Draxs failing are not Thor's surely you SHOULD be able to understand that.

Just like the reason why you're defending DD because he took on Supes.

Fact remaines you have no proof of Thor been hurt or slowed down.

Haha again using a low showing from Drax as proof, did you see the gem come loose from Thor's head with all the punishment he took? No you didn't , keep up the lowball though.

abhilegend
If you bothered to read what i said about the Power Gem and what it does for it's wielder you wouldn't be bringing up the citation. Did you read what I wrote? It was a quote BTW. Pretty sure I made that perfectly clear. Go and read what it states about the PG then you will know why a said what I did. It wasn't a claim, it is what is written. Do you understand that?

Drax only tapped the Power gem on a subconscious level. All of the Gems are used with brain power. Drax had the mental might of a kitten. Even in the rage that thor was in he was several orders of magnitude smarter than Drax. I didn't think that I had to explain this.

You could give the Power Gem to Jarvis, and as long as he knew how to draw power from it, he would beat the mess out of Doomsday. So other than Drax, who else was KO'd?
Thor tapped the gem subconsciously too.

abhilegend
but you're using Drax as proof when we are talking about Thor , Draxs failing are not Thor's surely you SHOULD be able to understand that.

Just like the reason why you're defending DD because he took on Supes.

Fact remaines you have no proof of Thor been hurt or slowed down.

Haha again using a low showing from Drax as proof, did you see the gem come loose from Thor's head with all the punishment he took? No you didn't , keep up the lowball though.
Its an example of Drax being KOED with PG. But if you insist, Thanos' gun KOED Thor. So there you go.

No, I'm doing it because DD was a beast and has actual showings of beating the shit out of everybody he met.

Thor was slowed down by Thanos' gun pretty hard. Adam Warlock and Dr. Strange had him on ropes before he redirected their attacks.

So yeah, you are wrong. As usual.

And again ignoring anything that doesn't fits with you. How about Red Hulk taking away PG from Hood, who actually had knowledge about how to use it? Keep up the thanos wanking though.

Did you find the feat where Thanos breaks bones of a top tier yet? Or is it "hahaha, blah blah blah" again?

Stoic
I don't know you tell me, the burden of proof comes to the guy who makes the claim that pg wielders cannot be defeated or ko'ed.

So if you say pg wielders cannot be koed it will be good for you to show the evidence. So far the evidence is not helping your case

What evidence are you speaking of exactly? You want me to prove to you that a competent PG user is not able to be physically defeated or KO'd? The key word here is competent. Drax was not a competent user. The Champion was barely able to be called competent, and he wasn't KO'd bu any of Thanos' attacks, or when he accidentally destroyed the planet. Aside from that I have never seen a PG user KO'd. So what evidence are you looking for? When I stated that PG can make its user invincible, I was taking that opinion from the description of the gem, or do you want to pretend that you know what i was thinking like Galan attempted to do? Is that making any sense to you? If not too bad, I won't explain myself again. You will just have to do a search on the Power Gem to see why I made the statement.

h1a8
What evidence are you speaking of exactly? You want me to prove to you that a competent PG user is not able to be physically defeated or KO'd? The key word here is competent. Drax was not a competent user. The Champion was barely able to be called competent, and he wasn't KO'd bu any of Thanos' attacks, or when he accidentally destroyed the planet. Aside from that I have never seen a PG user KO'd. So what evidence are you looking for? When I stated that PG can make its user invincible, I was taking that opinion from the description of the gem, or do you want to pretend that you know what i was thinking like Galan attempted to do? Is that making any sense to you? If not too bad, I won't explain myself again. You will just have to do a search on the Power Gem to see why I made the statement. I understand where you are coming from and you make some sort of sense (how the power gem is described). But sometimes showings and common sense contradict things described.
Do you agree that infinite durability requires infinite power to achieve? If so, then when has a PG ever drew infinite power? Yes they grow in power over time, but when do they have infinite power? Thor with the PG will get more and more durable and stronger. But the first second he has the PG he is weaker and less durable than if he had it for hours (constantly drawing power from).

Insane Titan
Its an example of Drax being KOED with PG. But if you insist, Thanos' gun KOED Thor. So there you go.

No, I'm doing it because DD was a beast and has actual showings of beating the shit out of everybody he met.

Thor was slowed down by Thanos' gun pretty hard. Adam Warlock and Dr. Strange had him on ropes before he redirected their attacks.

So yeah, you are wrong. As usual.

And again ignoring anything that doesn't fits with you. How about Red Hulk taking away PG from Hood, who actually had knowledge about how to use it? Keep up the thanos wanking though.

Did you find the feat where Thanos breaks bones of a top tier yet? Or is it "hahaha, blah blah blah" again? so you think Thanos using a force field gun equates to Doomsday stopping Thor lol , did DD all of a sudden gain said gun/forcefield powers.

PG Thor beat the shot out if everyone he met. Haha Adam warlock used the phucking soul gem you clown, DD doesn't have this option. You do know we are talking about what DD has that can stop or harm Thor , Care to show me the scans with soul gem and mystic powers lmao.

The irony of you is unreal , try using feats from the character fighting in this thread then you may do better.

Again using other character is fail and lowballing typical of you been desperate. Did you see someone as smart as Thanos trying to steal the gem? Or even the gem coming loose during battle.

He doesn't have to break bones he just effortlessly beats to death high heralds without even going all out or casually destroying people that busy planets for fun.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
I understand where you are coming from and you make some sort of sense (how the power gem is described). But sometimes showings and common sense contradict things described.
Do you agree that infinite durability requires infinite power to achieve? If so, then when has a PG ever drew infinite power? Yes they grow in power over time, but when do they have infinite power? Thor with the PG will get more and more durable and stronger. But the first second he has the PG he is weaker and less durable than if he had it for hours (constantly drawing power from).

It's up to the user. This is what I was trying to say all along. instead i got into a senseless argument over the sauce, and not the meat of the matter. Any competent PG user by implied power should not only be able to soundly defeat HP DD, but you could toss in WB Hulk, DS Sentry, and OWAW Superman, and they would still get the living crap beaten out of them. The problem is the competence. Drax was unable to draw power from the gem on a conscious level because he wasn't wrapped tightly enough. Drax made the Savage Hulk look like a brain surgeon. Okay here's another example. if you gave batman the Power gem, he would also beat the mess out of all of the people that I mentioned. it's the gem not the character. I do not believe for one second that normal Thor would do anything more than bleed on HP Doomsday's fists. no offense to any of his fans, it's just the way that i see it. Again I only got my opinion from the description, and even in the description is shows that there is actually a limit to the Power Gem. However I believe that the limit is far above anything that HP DD has in his tank. This is something that I attempted to explain several times, but it seemed futile, because Galan could not, or was not willing to get past one sentence. That seems to happen a lot on KMC.

abhilegend
so you think Thanos using a force field gun equates to Doomsday stopping Thor lol , did DD all of a sudden gain said gun/forcefield powers. You asked if Thor was ever KOED. I answered that he was KOED by a simple force field trapping him. So yes, he can be KOED.

Exclusing Thanos. And again, you fail to grasp a simple concept after asking for it. Thor was hurt by Adam and Strange. But keep laughing like a maniac.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3531224-0+%2810%29.jpg

Itwas a simple Karmic-mystic energy attack.

And reading may help you. But alas.

So, Thanos is dumber than Red Hulk? Because Red Hulk immediately went for PG and actually separated it from Hood.

So, no you don't have it. Nice concession. And Superman beats high heralds for fun too.

Insane Titan
You asked if Thor was ever KOED. I answered that he was KOED by a simple force field trapping him. So yes, he can be KOED.

Exclusing Thanos. And again, you fail to grasp a simple concept after asking for it. Thor was hurt by Adam and Strange. But keep laughing like a maniac.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3531224-0+%2810%29.jpg

Itwas a simple Karmic-mystic energy attack.

And reading may help you. But alas.

So, Thanos is dumber than Red Hulk? Because Red Hulk immediately went for PG and actually separated it from Hood.

So, no you don't have it. Nice concession. And Superman beats high heralds for fun too. it's irrelevant as DD can't produce a force block, DD offers physical power nothing more so again you fail.

Clearly because Thanos is more than the others and offers more than DD has.

The concept is DD stopping or harming PG Thor with what he has to offer , il wait on the scans of DD been able to perform a mystic style attack. And lol at it actually stalling him much.

Cry more child , it doesn't help your case though.

Lol Red Hulk went up against the Hood ffs not a God that was going mad , Hood never did anything like Thor did in battle. Another god try to lowball Thor via someone else though.

The only concession is you lowballing because your piss weak arguments fail on the point of showing DD been able to put Thor down PHYSICALLY.

Superman has to go all out to beat high heralds, Thanos does it casually.

abhilegend
Yeah, you are clueless as ever. Not going to waste time on your "haha". Have a good day.

And Doomsday rips Thor apart which Thanos couldn't. Cry more.

Insane Titan
Running away because you can't grasp what's asked or even understand DD doesn't offer the same type of attacks you used as examples.

Lol that was easy , be gone boy.

abhilegend
Running away because you can't grasp what's asked or even understand DD doesn't offer the same type of attacks you used as examples.

Lol that was easy , be gone boy. No, stopping wasting time on a Thanos fanboy who has never changed his opinions on anything no matter what evidence is put forth. You know what, I don't give a damn about what you think. You will never change your opinion, you asked for an example of Thor being KOED, I presented one. You just "haha, lol"'d it away. You asked for an instance where PG was snatched away, I gave you two and you again "low showing, hood is a man, Thor is a god"'d it away.

So give me a reason why I should bother giving you any examples when all you're gonna do is find excuses to wave them away. You are just trolling at this point. So shut the **** up.

Insane Titan
No, stopping wasting time on a Thanos fanboy who has never changed his opinions on anything no matter what evidence is put forth. You know what, I don't give a damn about what you think. You will never change your opinion, you asked for an example of Thor being KOED, I presented one. You just "haha, lol"'d it away. You asked for an instance where PG was snatched away, I gave you two and you again "low showing, hood is a man, Thor is a god"'d it away.

So give me a reason why I should bother giving you any examples when all you're gonna do is find excuses to wave them away. You are just trolling at this point. So shut the **** up. first off stop crying kid.

Thanos didn't ko Thor by physical means if anything he trapped him. DD can't can't replicate any of the feats youre using as proof, so the failings are yours not mine.

You again use instances that are irrelevant to Thor and his showings.

Don't come at me with the bias rubbish when you're universally mocked for been one the worst posters on here for it.

Drop the bad boy of Calcutta act you don't scare anyone.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Drax losing the Gem and being Koed was in the very same arc where Thor got it. So it is valid and relevant to Thor, simple as that. One could argue it is PIS if it happened under another writer but so? No.

Thanos not being to Ko Thor is nothing new btw. Something like this would need time and who knows if he would succeed at all.

krisblaze
Thor wins.

Too much power for DD.

Prof. T.C McAbe
One question, for those who say HP DD can be brought down. How was HP DD defeated. I see the people arguing that Thor with the PG couldn't have been defeated, so how can be HP DD defeated, how was he defeated, compare it to Thor. What could hold HP DD back and what could hold Thor with PG back?

abhilegend
first off stop crying kid.

Thanos didn't ko Thor by physical means if anything he trapped him. DD can't can't replicate any of the feats youre using as proof, so the failings are yours not mine. Yeah, nothing but rubbish and handwaving examples away.

*Asked for the instances where PG was taken away and then cries about it saying its not relevant*

Yeah, typical Thanos fanboy.

Like I give a shit. Grow a pair. Or don't. I don't give a damn.

Sure thing tough guy.

DD rips Thor apart.

big grin

Insane Titan
Yeah, nothing but rubbish and handwaving examples away.

*Asked for the instances where PG was taken away and then cries about it saying its not relevant*

Yeah, typical Thanos fanboy.

Like I give a shit. Grow a pair. Or don't. I don't give a damn.

Sure thing tough guy.

DD rips Thor apart.

big grin stop talking shite , if you can't except the fact you gave piss poor example and not understanding the context it's not my fault.

Relevant to Thor you dumb shit, using less formidable and stupider users is again a sad pathetic attempt to lowball.

The most bias and know fanboy complaining about me been a fanboy, lulz the irony.

Yeah you care after all you think you're a ace debater lol. If you don't give a damn then don't reply , simple.

Tough guy!! Can't remember the last time I beat on some kids and bragged about.

With no proof to back it up again.

abhilegend
stop talking shite , if you can't except the fact you gave piss poor example and not understanding the context it's not my fault. Stop acting like a petulant kid. Its not my problem that you don't know how to ask relevant questions.

Yeah, flame more. That's going to go well nihilist.

Well that's quite ironic coming from you, the biggest thanos fanboy rivaling quanchi.

I know I am a far better debater than you. At least I can reply without cursing like an old lady like you do. You know what? I dare you to not curse and flame for one day. Act like a human being, y'know.

So? You still act like a tough guy like its going out of business.

I provided proof. You are just in denial. And this is my last post in this thread. Enjoy the last word you so crave.

DarkSaint85
Thor wins.

DD isn't harming him enough to win.

You could swap them round, tbh.

For all the talk about you never being able to KO a PG user (which is, obv, not true).....

How would you KO H/P Doomsday?

Insane Titan
Stop acting like a petulant kid. Its not my problem that you don't know how to ask relevant questions.

Yeah, flame more. That's going to go well nihilist.

Well that's quite ironic coming from you, the biggest thanos fanboy rivaling quanchi.

I know I am a far better debater than you. At least I can reply without cursing like an old lady like you do. You know what? I dare you to not curse and flame for one day. Act like a human being, y'know.

So? You still act like a tough guy like its going out of business.

I provided proof. You are just in denial. And this is my last post in this thread. Enjoy the last word you so crave. I did you just gave piss poor proof acting like it was relevant.

Look at your own posts dumb ass.

Bwhahaha stop projecting you pathetic little man, I know the truth hurts you but don't have a meltdown.

Of course you are lol, you're known for lying and lowballing , hell even Superman fans mock you on this and other forums.

Don't act like a saint or a victim when we both know that you're a piece of shit.

So your proof is Thor been in a force block and Warlock using the soul gem combined with mages powers. Show me the scans of DD using such powers.

krisblaze
The idea that Doomsday would somehow 1-2hit Thor w/pg is ridiculous.

Equally ridiculous is the notion that Thor with the PG can't be knocked out, simply because he wasn't physically knocked out the 3 issues he had it.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Has Thanos ever broken a top tier characters' bones while they are amped several times over? Yes or No.

He's done better than just break people's bones... He's one shot killed high heralds with ease

DarkSaint85
Whilst they were massively amped?

quanchi112
Thor with the gem is in another level with no caps unlike Doomsday who is just a dumb brick who lacks versatility and the power of Thor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Whilst they were massively amped?

Who cares, which is better... breaking somebody's wrist or one shot killing them with ease?

DarkSaint85
Surely it depends who they are?

Thor is a herald. Warrior Madness Thor with PG is a massively amped herald.

Breaking his bones is more impressive to me, than say, one shot killing Bi Beast. As an example.

LordofBrooklyn

1) NO BFR

2) Scenario 1-BLOOD AND THUNDER Thor.

3) Scenario 2- Normal Thor

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He's done better than just break people's bones... He's one shot killed high heralds with ease by using some unknown mechanism? The feat doesn't count since we don't know what Thanos did to kill warlock and he never duplicated that power again. In my opinion, it was a prepped curse.

quanchi112
by using some unknown mechanism? The feat doesn't count since we don't know what Thanos did to kill warlock and he never duplicated that power again. In my opinion, it was a prepped curse. You can't ignore showings and if you try to do so it just exposes your bias.

Insane Titan
by using some unknown mechanism? The feat doesn't count since we don't know what Thanos did to kill warlock and he never duplicated that power again. In my opinion, it was a prepped curse. your OPINION on the matter means nothing, the on panel fact if Thanos blasting and killing him does count.

Rao Kal El
by using some unknown mechanism? The feat doesn't count since we don't know what Thanos did to kill warlock and he never duplicated that power again. In my opinion, it was a prepped curse.

It was a prophecy, thanos was even surprised that he killed Adam Warlock, like he didn't expected to kill him.

quanchi112
Thor wins. Smarter, more versatile, more powerful, superior feats.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It was a prophecy, thanos was even surprised that he killed Adam Warlock, like he didn't expected to kill him.

WTH are you talking about... Prove he didn't have the power to kill him at it was only because of some "prophecy"

pym-ftw
Tor wins after a bit, the PG amps him to a point above DD eventually.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by pym-ftw
thumb up

Star428
Originally posted by pym-ftw

I think this is the most likely result, imo. H/P DD was a beast no doubt and not many characters could beat him but the power gem amps the power of the user of it to insane levels as long as the wielder is smart enough to tap into that power. Drax is an idiot or at least he was at the time he wielded the gem (I haven't read any recent Marvel comics). IIRC, the only reason Drax was even given the gem in the first place was because he was too stupid to take full advantage of it's power and was only able to tap into it subconsciously. Thor is no Batman or Doom but still quite intelligent enough, imo, to know how to use power gem to it's fullest extent. I agree that eventually Thor will get to a point with gem that enables him to beat even H/P DD.

Rao Kal El
WTH are you talking about... Prove he didn't have the power to kill him at it was only because of some "prophecy"

Read my statement again

Now I am backing up my statement

The so championed scan of Thanos defeating Adam Warlock

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_avengersannual07-30_zpsd3480682.jpg

Thanos saying that is was strange and easy to defeat Warlock

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_avengersannual07-31_zpsb5c81c90.jpg

Now lets look at the context and why it was so easy to defeat Warlock, well maybe because this happened before and it was prophesied to happen

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_Warlock11-16_zps46d488de.jpg

Again another mentioning of it

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_Warlock15-12_zps6f105a6f.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_Warlock15-13_zps6fdef1e1.jpg

So, when you find out that Warlock is destined o die, that he really has no desire to live because of the deeds he has done and that he has to assure that his soul will never be perverted into becoming Magus, then "one shooting killing Warlock" is not really all that it has been claimed.

Thanos has the power to mortally wound someone who is destined to die (because he has purpose to fulfill), but that is not really killing an opponent in optimal conditions. I mean yeah cool for him and that he like many other meta humans can mortally wound other metas, but seriously after I found the whole context of this so much championed and mentioned feat of Thanos, it really gives a different perspective and I find it a little bit overblown in proportion

Mr Master
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19976228_PG2.jpg

"... with PG ... there is no limit to the force he can muster against us ... each second he becomes stronger."

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19976229_PG10.jpg

"Thor .... a danger ... to a good portion of all that is Infinity & myself." (multiverse)

quanchi112
Thor still handily wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Mr Master
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19976228_PG2.jpg

"... with PG ... there is no limit to the force he can muster against us ... each second he becomes stronger."

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19976229_PG10.jpg

"Thor .... a danger ... to a good portion of all that is Infinity & myself." (multiverse)

Thor DIES!

DOOMSDAY WEPT!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor DIES!

DOOMSDAY WEPT! Based on what ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Read my statement again

Now I am backing up my statement

The so championed scan of Thanos defeating Adam Warlock

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_avengersannual07-30_zpsd3480682.jpg

Thanos saying that is was strange and easy to defeat Warlock

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_avengersannual07-31_zpsb5c81c90.jpg

Now lets look at the context and why it was so easy to defeat Warlock, well maybe because this happened before and it was prophesied to happen

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_Warlock11-16_zps46d488de.jpg

Again another mentioning of it

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_Warlock15-12_zps6f105a6f.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_Warlock15-13_zps6fdef1e1.jpg

So, when you find out that Warlock is destined o die, that he really has no desire to live because of the deeds he has done and that he has to assure that his soul will never be perverted into becoming Magus, then "one shooting killing Warlock" is not really all that it has been claimed.

Thanos has the power to mortally wound someone who is destined to die (because he has purpose to fulfill), but that is not really killing an opponent in optimal conditions. I mean yeah cool for him and that he like many other meta humans can mortally wound other metas, but seriously after I found the whole context of this so much championed and mentioned feat of Thanos, it really gives a different perspective and I find it a little bit overblown in proportion

That isn't proof though... Are you trying to claim Thanos doesn't have the power to one shot kill Warlock? If that is our claim than this isn't proof of anything. Him saying it was easy to kill him doesn't mean much of anything. This happens in real life fights all the time.. I'm surprised I caught him with that.. I'm surprised it ended so quickly. Happens all the time.

Rao Kal El
That isn't proof though... Are you trying to claim Thanos doesn't have the power to one shot kill Warlock? If that is our claim than this isn't proof of anything. Him saying it was easy to kill him doesn't mean much of anything. This happens in real life fights all the time.. I'm surprised I caught him with that.. I'm surprised it ended so quickly. Happens all the time.

Isn't proof of what exactly?

I am not trying to claim any of YOUR statements.

What I am saying is clear. That wounding or defeating someone who wants to die is not an amazing feat.

Is like bragging about killing a bear with your bare hands when you forget to mention that the bear was sedated or willingly trying to die

I mean yes cool you killed the bear but the context changes perspective.

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

The lengths.

I don't even get why that feat matters to Thanos and especially Thor though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

The lengths.

I don't even get why that feat matters to Thanos and especially Thor though. I can't recall anyone naming that feat anyways like it is the go to in his impressive history. Do not forget about the limits folders some posters have dedicated to attacking certain characters not named Superman.

Rao Kal El
Lol I am pointing out the context that has conveniently been forgotten, when this feat is presented.

I am not changing anything but just stating the context of the feat and when you see the context is not nearly as impressive as it was presented originally.

Sadly is a COMMON practice everywhere

zeel
Don't know who would win, Till I see thor at full power and in complete control over the PG cant really say who wins.

How ever if thor fights HP DD like he did thanos he gets one shotted immediately.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
Don't know who would win, Till I see thor at full power and in complete control over the PG cant really say who wins.

How ever if thor fights HP DD like he did thanos he gets one shotted immediately. Based on ?

ToughMind
H/P DD

quanchi112
Originally posted by ToughMind
H/P DD How so ?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

HUNTER PREY.

There is nothing Thor presented in BLOOD AND THUNDER that could stop H/P Doomsday in time before he is crushed.

Tell me Thanosi, what is Thor going to do to STOP H/P DOOMSDAY?

Remember, there is NO BFR!

quanchi112
HUNTER PREY.

There is nothing Thor presented in BLOOD AND THUNDER that could stop H/P Doomsday in time before he is crushed.

Tell me Thanosi, what is Thor going to do to STOP H/P DOOMSDAY?

Remember, there is NO BFR! Beat him to death. In that arc they wanted to stop the whorl resurrection process hence the end of time. Comprehend the arc before you ramble on about it. You were pwned by ignoring the Thor/Gladiator context as well.

celeyhyga17
Isn't proof of what exactly?

I am not trying to claim any of YOUR statements.

What I am saying is clear. That wounding or defeating someone who wants to die is not an amazing feat.

Is like bragging about killing a bear with your bare hands when you forget to mention that the bear was sedated or willingly trying to die

I mean yes cool you killed the bear but the context changes perspective.
Even though he was aware he would eventually die by Thanos's hands, I doubt he went into that fight simply wanting to die. That would be pretty dumb don't you think? Warlock was dead set on defeating Thanos after knowing of his plan to commit stellar genocide.

https://dcomixologyssl.sslcs.cdngc.net/i/9113/30584/ba347858d32b7b6bcc5521eb856bc1a0.jpg?h=a8fa65f060fc6003e5cdc62cfe0c010a

Plus your own scan has Warlock looking like he was trying to end Thanos. One can make an argument that even with the knowledge that Thanos may one day kill him, he still couldn't change his fate. Just shows that Thanos >>> Warlock no matter what. In the end it's not surprising considering his usual portrayals when dealing with herald level characters. History simply shows just way above that tier.

LordofBrooklyn
Beat him to death. In that arc they wanted to stop the whorl resurrection process hence the end of time. Comprehend the arc before you ramble on about it. You were pwned by ignoring the Thor/Gladiator context as well.

Punches that failed to KO Thanos are now going to result in the death of Hunter Prey Doomsday!

The day I get owned by a Thanosi or Thor Clan member is a day that will never exist.

You've descended into brazen cheerleading.

You'lll be fleeing to the Movie forum soon! laughing out loud

quanchi112
Punches that failed to KO Thanos are now going to result in the death of Hunter Prey Doomsday!

The day I get owned by a Thanosi or Thor Clan member is a day that will never exist.

You've descended into brazen cheerleading.

You'lll be fleeing to the Movie forum soon! laughing out loud Yes, due to Thanos' superior showings.

You were owned but aren't bright enough to figure it out. You really don't debate well at all.

Thor with the power gem has the abilities to fly, amp himself due to the power gem, and a functioning brain which you seem to identify with Doomsday on that subject.

Mr Master
Originally posted by

Thanos was just surprised he was so much more powerful than Adam imo.
Originally posted by

This has to do with the effects of erasing his personal Kismet trail and saving his soul:

(Adam Warlock Handbook bio)

I disagree this scene pertains to Thanos' destruction of Warlock's body.

I disagree.

Adam ensured that outcome on his own by erasing his Kismet Trail, thus erasing that reality.

Thanos has the power to mortally wound someone who is destined to die (because he has purpose to fulfill), but that is not really killing an opponent in optimal conditions.
I disagree. I never heard of a prophesy that allowed Thanos to dispatch Adam any easier.

Imo, Adam being destined to die at the hands of Thanos,
is just a for-seeable future event, it does not mean Adam will aid Thanos in this eventuality,
since nothing of the kind took place on panel at-least imo.

Adam was simply stomped by Thanos.

(Warlock & Thanos Handbook bioS)

LordofBrooklyn
Yes, due to Thanos' superior showings.

You were owned but aren't bright enough to figure it out. You really don't debate well at all.

Thor with the power gem has the abilities to fly, amp himself due to the power gem, and a functioning brain which you seem to identify with Doomsday on that subject.

I can't comprehend irrationality, therefore you, Carver, and the other cheerleader can show how I was "Owned".

Thor wasn't at the height of his abilities with the Gem as per your emo eggplant's own statements. The hours that he would need to get to the invincible designation won't be afforded to him.

Hunter Prey Doomsday faced all of the obstacles you have laid out in Thor's favor.

You've failed, Thanosi!

As usual.

quanchi112
I can't comprehend irrationality, therefore you, Carver, and the other cheerleader can show how I was "Owned".

Thor wasn't at the height of his abilities with the Gem as per your emo eggplant's own statements. The hours that he would need to get to the invincible designation won't be afforded to him.

Hunter Prey Doomsday faced all of the obstacles you have laid out in Thor's favor.

You've failed, Thanosi!

As usual. You lied and were called out by denying the context of the scans you presented.

Thor was gaining strength with every passing second and stomped the Watch, Surfer, Strange, altogether thus proving to be far superior to Doomsday prior to his altercation with Thanos.

Doomsday can't think, can't fly, can't tap into an infinite source, doesn't possess Thor's skill, abilities or resolve. Thor handily wins.

LordofBrooklyn
You lied and were called out by denying the context of the scans you presented.

Thor was gaining strength with every passing second and stomped the Watch, Surfer, Strange, altogether thus proving to be far superior to Doomsday prior to his altercation with Thanos.

Doomsday can't think, can't fly, can't tap into an infinite source, doesn't possess Thor's skill, abilities or resolve. Thor handily wins.

"LIES" are for worthless Thanosi such as yourself.

The context of an inferior Superman analogue in Gladiator separating Mjolnir from the Odinson is readily apparent.

Correction, readily apparent to those with a modicum of objectivity and reason.

Speaking of context, there wasn't only The Gem at work. Thor was going through something akin to "Warrior Madness", to the point where Odin had to state that wasn't actually the shirt of the Bear but something else.

quanchi112
"LIES" are for worthless Thanosi such as yourself.

The context of an inferior Superman analogue in Gladiator separating Mjolnir from the Odinson is readily apparent.

Correction, readily apparent to those with a modicum of objectivity and reason.

Speaking of context, there wasn't only The Gem at work. Thor was going through something akin to "Warrior Madness", to the point where Odin had to state that wasn't actually the shirt of the Bear but something else. Due to the hostage which isn't available here and the fact Thor is trying to figure out why he is acting this way. He later doesn't hold back and stomps him.

There was no warriors madness in this instance so what the hell are you talking about ?

Thor wins.

LordofBrooklyn
There was no warriors madness in this instance so what the hell are you talking about?

They alluded to Thor appearing to have Warrior Madness THROUGHT THE ENTIRE ARC!

It was only until Odin clarified that it wasn't Warrior Madness that the issue was resolved. Now, if it wasn't Warrior Madness it was something similar enough to make the characters involved believe Thor had the Shirt of The Bear.

How much more do you want to embarass yourself?

quanchi112
They alluded to Thor appearing to have Warrior Madness THROUGHT THE ENTIRE ARC!

It was only until Odin clarified that it wasn't Warrior Madness that the issue was resolved. Now, if it wasn't Warrior Madness it was something similar enough to make the characters involved believe Thor had the Shirt of The Bear.

How much more do you want to embarass yourself? Thor didn't have it so bringing it up when it wasn't revealed to be so is stupid. It wasn't true warriors madness in the general sense, sport.

LordofBrooklyn
Thor didn't have it so bringing it up when it wasn't revealed to be so is stupid. It wasn't true warriors madness in the general sense, sport.

Thor was clearly amped OUTSIDE of the Power Gem.

That is the point.

Stick to cheerleading, that is your true level of value.

quanchi112
Thor was clearly amped OUTSIDE of the Power Gem.

That is the point.

Stick to cheerleading, that is your true level of value. Based on what ? Thor with the power gem is a never ending end so please say something worth saying. I mean for crying out loud this is getting sad on your end.

LordofBrooklyn
Based on what ? Thor with the power gem is a never ending end so please say something worth saying. I mean for crying out loud this is getting sad on your end.

BASED ON THE STORY!

This is IDIOCY on your part at this point!

quanchi112
BASED ON THE STORY!

This is IDIOCY on your part at this point! No, the lunacy just drove him to achieve his goals. The power gem actively amped him. You don't comprehend what you read, obviously.

LordofBrooklyn
No, the lunacy just drove him to achieve his goals. The power gem actively amped him. You don't comprehend what you read, obviously.

I can't WAIT until Herochat returns so I can witness all of the absolute beatings you've taken in debates.

The one with Jellyrobes sounds especially entertaining.

quanchi112
I can't WAIT until Herochat returns so I can witness all of the absolute beatings you've taken in debates.

The one with Jellyrobes sounds especially entertaining. Jellyrobes is scared of me similar to delta. They hide in the shadows from me. I truly have struck fear throughout the house of el.

LordofBrooklyn
Jellyrobes is scared of me similar to delta. They hide in the shadows from me. I truly have struck fear throughout the house of el.

I AM THE HOUSE OF EL!

There is no fear in me!

As to, Jellyrobes, I obviously haven't seen the debate but I heard there was a poll involved and you lost overwhelmingly! laughing out loud

quanchi112
I AM THE HOUSE OF EL!

There is no fear in me!

As to, Jellyrobes, I obviously haven't seen the debate but I heard there was a poll involved and you lost overwhelmingly! laughing out loud They voted as a joke before we even posted evidence. The board gets a little crazy. It meant so much to jelly he added it as his sig. You Superdrones really worship me.

LordofBrooklyn
They voted as a joke before we even posted evidence. The board gets a little crazy. It meant so much to jelly he added it as his sig. You Superdrones really worship me.

Only a fool would trust the word of a Thanosi.

I'll wait until some Herochat members can tell me more.

quanchi112
Only a fool would trust the word of a Thanosi.

I'll wait until some Herochat members can tell me more. You are a fool. Thor wins.

LordofBrooklyn
You are a fool. Thor wins.

Thor dies and wins a trip to Valhalla!

You better watch how you address me.

THE HOUSE OF EL CAN COME TO HEROCHAT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.