PF Superman & Ultraman Vs DCnU Superman & Ultraman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which combo wins? Pre-Flashpoint versions or DCnU?

Pre-Flashpoint
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PF_zps034da446.png
&
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DCN2_zps12e316f7.jpg

vs

DCnU
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DCN_zps72e1cbb9.jpg
&
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PFw_zps8fae15df.png

JBL
Team one rapes. Superman fans wont know how to answer this battle because they will end up arguing against themselves.lol

Zack Fair
Team 1 wins. Pre-Flashpoint Clark has his current version beat in everything but strength. Unless we're talking infinity weight cheese stuff.

Don't know much about PF Ultraman. New 52 Ultraman is beastly strong, but not enough to warrant him soloing IMHO.

abhilegend
Stalemate.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Stalemate. Nice save.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JBL
Team one rapes. Superman fans wont know how to answer this battle because they will end up arguing against themselves.lol laughing out loud

Stalemate. laughing out loud

This proves feats don't matter according to you.

Insane Titan
Stalemate. hahahahahhaha , grow a pair ffs.

Branlor Swift
I'd say NuDC Ultra man is more impressive against opponents. Assuming Black Adam wasn't a complete ***** and somewhere Superman level just shattering his face with a grab is crazy. Especially considering his punches ain't do shit. Must be his secret weapon.

PF Superman wins though. I see NuDC Ultra man winning faster than PF Superman would beat NuDC Superman though and thus it probably becomes a two on one with NuDC winning.

This is all under the assumption that Ultraman is a pussy ass ***** though.

NemeBro
Originally posted by JBL
Team one rapes. Superman fans wont know how to answer this battle because they will end up arguing against themselves.lol You seem like you have an impressively tiny penis.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
hahahahahhaha , grow a pair ffs.

Read above.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Nice save.

Why are you in here? There's no Marvel characters for you to wank and fanboygasm to while you wank them, and no pineapples involved.

JBL
Originally posted by NemeBro
You seem like you have an impressively tiny penis.

Read above. You seem like you are very wrong. Happy Dance

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
Why are you in here? There's no Marvel characters for you to wank and fanboygasm to while you wank them, and no pineapples involved. Oh snap! Im sorry. This is your place to Wank, i forgot two supermen and two superman like characters were in this thread, you will need a lot of tissue this day. Have fun doctor

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Oh snap! Im sorry. This is your place to Wank, i forgot two supermen and two superman like characters were in this thread, you will need a lot of tissue this day. Have fun doctor

"Have fun" is what you must hear whenever buying pineapples. PSYCH must be such a tease to you. We'll go out for lunch, to a taquaria, get some al pastor tacos. Unless you think that's a horrible waste of pineapple?

JBL
"Have fun" is what you must hear whenever buying pineapples. PSYCH must be such a tease to you. We'll go out for lunch, to a taquaria, get some al pastor tacos. Unless you think that's a horrible waste of pineapple? Worst comeback ever laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Worst comeback ever laughing out loud

Oh, I see, that lol emoticon is to cover you crying at the loss of pineapples. Gotcha.

JBL
Oh, I see, that lol emoticon is to cover you crying at the loss of pineapples. Gotcha. The House of El is dying. Such a sad day for superman and his fans. Team one stomps.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
The House of El is dying. Such a sad day for superman and his fans. Team one stomps.

"The House Of El is dying?" hm That's kinda dumb of you to say and irrelevant. Let me try!! Professional wrestling isn't real. Neither are unicorns. Sorry, J.D.

JBL
"The House Of El is dying?" hm That's kinda dumb of you to say and irrelevant. Let me try!! Professional wrestling isn't real. Neither are unicorns. Sorry, J.D. Thanks for proving my point. laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Thanks for proving my point. laughing out loud

Your point was you laugh at things you don't understand? mmm

JBL
Your point was you laugh at things you don't understand? mmm That thing i was laughing at..... IS YOU.

Branlor Swift
Burn

Prof. T.C McAbe
50 - 50, but i am slightly leaning toward team one, more experience.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
That thing i was laughing at..... IS YOU.

People with delusions of grandeur and your handicap tend to not be capable of telling they're owned like a $2 hooker, and laugh at many things they don't understand.

Khazra Reborn
Team 2 wins, mainly because they don't wear their underwear on the outside of their pants.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Team 2 wins, mainly because they don't wear their underwear on the outside of their pants.

Seems legit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JBL
Thanks for proving my point. laughing out loud Careful he might try to get you in a steel cage.

Khazra Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.