DCnU Helspont Vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HO_zps93494e2d.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/T_zps98299749.jpg

krisblaze
Mad stomp for Helspont?

psycho gundam
#PrepmanThread

carver9
Golgo, who would win in a fight, Superman or Terrax. Then when you answer that, remember, Helspont one shot koed Superman with a punch that sent him flying to the moon. There goes your answer.

These are your main High Heralds in Marvel.

Thor
Surfer
Hulk
Gladiator
Sentry (debatable)
Hyperion

These are your main High Heralds in DC

Superman
Wonder Woman (yes, she is a high herald now)
Orion
Lantern
Cap Atom
Martian Manhunter

If a villain stomps any of these people, you might not want to pit them against a low Herald like Terrax. Surfer is probably the only High Herald out of Galactus Heralds minus Morg. It's a tier thing. Now if someone stomps Terrax, THEN you can pit a high Herald against that person but don't do the opposite.

carver9
People that are not High Heralds...

Black Bolt
Nova Prime
Terrax
Star dust
Beta Ray Bill (debatable)
Jack of Hearts (remember what I said above about Galactus Heralds)
Magneto (debatable)

When you have a team full of High Heralds for DC, stay away from the people above. Do NOT include them in your threads against a solid group of High Heralds because it's not going to work.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Golgo, who would win in a fight, Superman or Terrax. Then when you answer that, remember, Helspont one shot koed Superman with a punch that sent him flying to the moon. There goes your answer.

Thor
Surfer
Hulk
Gladiator
Sentry (debatable)
Hyperion

Superman
Orion
Lantern
Cap Atom
Martian Manhunter

If a villain stomps any of these people, you might not want to pit them against a low Herald like Terrax. Surfer is probably the only High Herald out of Galactus Heralds minus Morg. It's a tier thing. Now if someone stomps Terrax, THEN you can pit a high Herald against that person but don't do the opposite.
People that are not High Heralds...

Black Bolt
Nova Prime
Terrax
Star dust
Beta Ray Bill (debatable)
Jack of Hearts (remember what I said above about Galactus Heralds)
Magneto (debatable)

When you have a team full of High Heralds for DC, stay away from the people above. Do NOT include them in your threads against a solid group of High Heralds because it's not going to work.
Who made you the official kmc sensei?

laughing out loud

Golgo13

Thor
Surfer
Hulk
Gladiator
Sentry (debatable)
Hyperion

Superman
Orion
Lantern
Cap Atom
Martian Manhunter

Yeah, a young, not as experienced superman. Let's see helspont do that now to him. wink

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Who made you the official kmc sensei?

laughing out loud

Believe in me.

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Helspont.

Carver you have my permission to go all Mr. Miyagi on Golgo's ass.

pn41XETdQB4

golem370
It Terrax got a axe shot connect on Superman that would kill Superman.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, a young, not as experienced superman. Let's see helspont do that now to him. wink

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NKfCnEOX74

smile

CadenceV2
Iirc terrax was better than surfer at one time. He also regulRy fought Morg in even fights. He also busted a planet on panel. He does job a lot after the classic days, but his serious feats are up there with Surfer from what I read.

Also Stardust is low herald? He evenly fought BRB and can create blackholes to cosmic hell. How is that lower than Hulk?

carver9
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Iirc terrax was better than surfer at one time. He also regulRy fought Morg in even fights. He also busted a planet on panel. He does job a lot after the classic days, but his serious feats are up there with Surfer from what I read.

Also Stardust is low herald? He evenly fought BRB and can create blackholes to cosmic hell. How is that lower than Hulk?

Beta Ray Bill slaughtered Stardust TWICE but had a hard time with Rulk, who Hulk can decimate (and Hulk will destroy Stardust as well). Overall, Hulk is above both. When did i rank Stardust as low Herald?

Insane Titan
laughing out loud classic prep man thread.

Badabing
Believe in me. Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

Carver, kick Celery's ass! durhulk

Prep, I don't think you're intentionally making lopsided threads. But are you just trying to see where characters stack up in Marvel?

CadenceV2
Beta Ray Bill slaughtered Stardust TWICE but had a hard time with Rulk, who Hulk can decimate (and Hulk will destroy Stardust as well). Overall, Hulk is above both. When did i rank Stardust as low Herald?
I thought the list you made with Terrax and Stardust as low herald.

I read the BRB comics where he fought Stardust. Neither could beat the other. It was so even that Stardust felt opening up a black hole would end it. How did BRB stomp Star Dust? What am I not remembering?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Badabing

Prep, I don't think you're intentionally making lopsided threads. But are you just trying to see where characters stack up in Marvel?

I don't think it's that lopsides, especially if you consider that Superman was getting beat a bunch during the time Helspont one-shotted him.

Badabing
Originally posted by Golgo13
I don't think it's that lopsides, especially if you consider that Superman was getting beat a bunch during the time Helspont one-shotted him. My fault, I saw the title and thought it was Prep. In that case you get a triple warning! sneer

Fair enough. Maybe people will explain their opinions before starting in on the thread being spite.

carver9
I thought the list you made with Terrax and Stardust as low herald.

I read the BRB comics where he fought Stardust. Neither could beat the other. It was so even that Stardust felt opening up a black hole would end it. How did BRB stomp Star Dust? What am I not remembering?

This is kind of off topic but the last fight they had, Bill koed Stardust and it was floating in space.

CadenceV2
This is kind of off topic but the last fight they had, Bill koed Stardust and it was floating in space.

Was that after the fight with the cosmic power super demon? I must re read the arc now.

StyleTime
My fault, I saw the title and thought it was Prep. In that case you get a triple warning! sneer

Golgo is Prep.

carver9
Was that after the fight with the cosmic power super demon? I must re read the arc now.

IMO, Bill temp koed it (can't remember if Stardust is male or female) during their first fight when he slammed it against the planet.

Blue Area Vet

Really? Even though he has been doing so for years?

Blue Area Vet

That fight was completely brutal and far from the one sided affair you are trying to imply.

carver9
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Really? Even though he has been doing so for years?

Bada knows Prep is making spite threads because this isn't the first time he's said this to him. The thing about it is, I don't think Prep is intentionally making spite threads, I just don't think he knows a thing about Marvel characters. He is a DC guy, he doesn't read both. You can tell when you have Black Bolt and Nova Prime team with two High Heralds (Thor and Surfer) for Marvel and for the DC side you have Superman Prime/H'el/ and Sun dipped Supes on the other team. It's obvious to us who wins this battle but when Prep made the thread, he thought both sides were even. He needs to make DC vs DC threads. That's it.

Khazra Reborn
Bill and Stardust was an epic fight, neither one KO'd the other. In round 2, in Godhunter Bill used Skuttlebutt to blow up the planet they were on to get a win. But he never beat SD on his own, let alone easily.

eaebiakuya
Stardust, Black Bolt and others guys carver pointed as not being High Heralds CAN beat some high heralds he listed.

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Stardust, Black Bolt and others guys carver pointed as not being High Heralds CAN beat some high heralds he listed.

Mid Heralds should be capable of pulling wins against a High Herald. The tier difference isn't significant, at all.

Galan007
My fault, I saw the title and thought it was Prep. Originally posted by StyleTime
Golgo is Prep. laughing out loud

newb.

CadenceV2
Mid Heralds should be capable of pulling wins against a High Herald. The tier difference isn't significant, at all.

I looked at Mid Herald tier. Wally West is on there. WTF? That KMC Scale is f**ked up once it pasts Meta tier IMO.

carver9
I looked at Mid Herald tier. Wally West is on there. WTF? That KMC Scale is f**ked up once it pasts Meta tier IMO.

If I were you, I wouldn't even look at that tier rating. It's all kinds of jacked up.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by StyleTime
Golgo is Prep. We all are. There's a piece of prep man in all of our souls.

CadenceV2
If I were you, I wouldn't even look at that tier rating. It's all kinds of jacked up.

I noticed. yet people on here at times seem to quote it like it's bible smile

krisblaze
I noticed. yet people on here at times seem to quote it like it's bible smile
Hardly, but it's the only point of reference.

If you put more thought into it than just "any high herald beats any mid herald, etc" then it's very helpful smile

Stoic

Terrax was stripped of his power levels by Galactus way back in an FF comic during the 80's I think (It was the John Bryne FF era, but I forget the issue). Terrax's power levels were reduced to the point that he could no longer make interstellar jaunts between planets. This is later shown when the New Warrior fought him, then further emphasized during the Herald's Ordeal arc in which they are all nearly killed by Morg, and shows Terrax being nearly if not totally helpless in the vacuum of space. Some writers either forgot that he lost his power levels or tried to paint over what happened to him in the past.

They never even wrote a story of Galactus returning him to his former glory. Carver is actually correct, Terrax is not a high Herald like he used to be, but more like a low to mid Herald. At least as far a cannon is concerned. Helspont would probably kill him IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.