Havoc vs. Mr. Terrific

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Ambient
I'm not familiar with Mr. Terrific but Havok wins.

Digi
Originally posted by Ambient
I'm not familiar with Mr. Terrific but...

lol. "I don't know a damn thing about 50% of this fight, but I feel confident in asserting a winner."

I mean, you're right, but come on.

Ambient
Hey! Confidence is a good thing......

lol's

Golgo13
Pre-Flashpoint would probably lose.
DCnU would win with all his T Spheres at his disposal.

With prep, Sloan kills Havok.

Digi
Originally posted by Ambient
Hey! Confidence is a good thing......

lol's

Heh. Maybe? But it's better when it's properly directed. Anything after the word "...but..." in your first post has to be discounted on principle.

Ambient
thumb up

That's the intention.

beatboks
Originally posted by Golgo13
Pre-Flashpoint would probably lose.
DCnU would win with all his T Spheres at his disposal.

With prep, Sloan kills Havok.
Why write off pre flashpoint so fast?? Yes he'd have an uphill battle but the guy could take down the like of Capt Nazi who's Cap Marvel/Shazam level. His holograms could be used for misdirection. Energy grid and lasers etc, BFR is an option as well later in his showings he had short distance teleportation. Add in the vast sensory capability Of the spheres ( that could conduct a CSI level analysis of a large area to molecular level in seconds and alert him to hazards approaching the area) and he should be bloody well informed on exactly what he's dealing with. Plus his ability to hack and access any data base on the spot with direct neural interface should mean he'd be aware of every single weakness Havok has in seconds. I'll grant the very limited force fields that the spheres some times produced wouldn't last seconds vs Havok, but he has ways of at least making it interesting.

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
Why write off pre flashpoint so fast?? Yes he'd have an uphill battle but the guy could take down the like of Capt Nazi who's Cap Marvel/Shazam level. His holograms could be used for misdirection. Energy grid and lasers etc, BFR is an option as well later in his showings he had short distance teleportation. Add in the vast sensory capability Of the spheres ( that could conduct a CSI level analysis of a large area to molecular level in seconds and alert him to hazards approaching the area) and he should be bloody well informed on exactly what he's dealing with. Plus his ability to hack and access any data base on the spot with direct neural interface should mean he'd be aware of every single weakness Havok has in seconds. I'll grant the very limited force fields that the spheres some times produced wouldn't last seconds vs Havok, but he has ways of at least making it interesting.

True. Also, with on the fly prep, he destroyed a bunch of Black Lanterns. Holt is no joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.