Storm vs. Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

carver9
Storm 8 or 9/10

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Storm 8 or 9/10

I say Cyborg 6/10

Why you think Storm wins 8/10?

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
I say Cyborg 6/10

Why you think Storm wins 8/10?

Tornado's which WILL slam him everywhere, and then add some lightning to the mix and it's over tbh. The kind of manipulation Storm has over the elements is insane and her durability is downplayed as well. Him possibly getting in a hit will not change the tide of the battle. She can also flash freeze him as well.

riv6672
I have to disagree. Cyborg's durable enough to...westher an attack, and he has sonics/light/ranged weapons , enough to take out what is essentially a normal human body.
He can survive her attacks better than she can his.
Plus, no OP stips puts BFR on the table if he really needs it. Boom tube FTW if all else fails, which i really dont think it will.

Sin I AM
Storm is not taking down cyborg, he brutally rage stomps

carver9
I just thinks she has more control of the battle field tbh. Cyborg isn't weathering through a arena sized tornado that is mixed with freezing ice (and yes, she is that good at multitasking). This doesn't include her lightning bolts as well. Cyborg is playing extremely hard to win this because again, imo, she controls the fight.

Sin I AM
I just thinks she has more control of the battle field tbh. Cyborg isn't weathering through a arena sized tornado that is mixed with freezing ice (and yes, she is that good at multitasking). This doesn't include her lightning bolts as well. Cyborg is playing extremely hard to win this because again, imo, she controls the fight.

Storm is a glass cannon carver. She will NOT survive ONE hit from cyborg. He's way outta her league

Supermex
I get what ur saying Carv, but my reason is that Storm might not have the durability to win this.

Cyborg 2 has range weapons. He is quick and smart.

Storm would need to start heavy and end it quick to get that w, but she won't fight that way

Storm would have to

maxivitopowe
I swear her durability is a lot higher than is being shown here, but I don't know why I think that?

Anyway split with majority to cyborg

Supermutant
Cyborg wins Storm has no answer for the Boo-yah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzp5z_iGvqU

Glorificus
Storm instantly flash freezes Cyborg at the bell.

Like she did to Colossus.

riv6672
Originally posted by Glorificus
Storm instantly flash freezes Cyborg at the bell.

Like she did to Colossus.
I doubt it.
I'm sure Cyborg has systems in place to keep his temperature steady.
He's not wesring a tin suit here.

Digi
Storm has some badass stuff in her repertoire. Those invoking "glass cannon" and leaving it at that aren't giving her the respect she deserves. Say she stays at a distance, pulls some solar winds to fry Vic's circuits and buffet him into the next county, and continually peppers him with lightning and metallic shards going supersonic speeds. That could likely do it.

Now, that's me cherry-picking. But it's also all within her range.

What little I know of Nu52 Vic seems to suggest a sizable powerup for him. But this is a decent matchup regardless.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Digi
Storm has some badass stuff in her repertoire. Those invoking "glass cannon" and leaving it at that aren't giving her the respect she deserves. Say she stays at a distance, pulls some solar winds to fry Vic's circuits and buffet him into the next county, and continually peppers him with lightning and metallic shards going supersonic speeds. That could likely do it.

What little I know of Nu52 Vic seems to suggest a sizable powerup for him. But this is a decent matchup regardless.

Ahh the solar flare, i remember the storm fangirl days when she could flash freeze to absolute zero and create solar flares and cosmic meteor showers .....that's old school kmc digi. But she's not beating cyborg.

Branlor Swift
Storm is a glass canon that gets her face blasted off

carver9
Originally posted by Digi

This. Storm has the power to make this a complete stomp. A massacre. And she is fast enough to get away from him to do it. I'm trying to figure out where everyone is getting the idea she is weak when it comes to attacks and how would he even get one off in a city wide tornado (not directed at you digi)?

Golgo13
Whoever gets the first hit off first.

Digi
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ahh the solar flare, i remember the storm fangirl days when she could flash freeze to absolute zero and create solar flares and cosmic meteor showers .....that's old school kmc digi. But she's not beating cyborg.

laughing out loud Indeed.

She does have a badass feat where she redirects solar winds. That's not pulled from the old fanboy nonsense, I've just seen it independently of KMC.

This. Storm has the power to make this a complete stomp. A massacre. And she is fast enough to get away from him to do it. I'm trying to figure out where everyone is getting the idea she is weak when it comes to attacks and how would he even get one off in a city wide tornado (not directed at you digi)?

"Complete stomp" is being tragically misused in support of either candidate here.

I didn't actually say who I think would win, mind you. As mentioned, I'm not versed enough on Nu52 Vic. But I dislike hyperbole and bias, especially when mixed with a lack of knowledge.

Carver at least knows that Storm isn't an easy out here, though I don't necessarily agree with his final opinion of the fight. If she fights smartly, though, yes, she'll be a tough opponent here.

leonidas
she definitely has the edge in overall power. she also has the better range options. the only thing that may be a problem is the sonic attack he could let loose with. i'd take storm more often than not in this.

riv6672
Considering she doesnt actually have the edge in overall power or range, i see a few flaws with that logic.
I'm not selling Storm short. You dont have to do that to pick a winner.
She brings a lot to the fight, just not enough to beat Cyborg.

maxivitopowe
Proof of sonic attacks affecting storm?

krisblaze
She has eardrums. There's proof.

riv6672
Originally posted by krisblaze
Hahahahaha! thumb up

DarkSaint85
Cyborg wins.

Not a stomp, unless he uses BFR.

But his environmental upgrades should help. He's been up in space, which is absolute zero (assuming comic writers actually take that into account).

But yeah, she's not winning this.

riv6672
THANK you, voice of reason.

DarkRaiden
Storm...with absolute ease.

She can make it so Cyborg can't even move by trapping him in a tornado/vortex. Her winds have affected 300 ton jets, the Hulk, Prime Magneto, etc.

And her lightning should do him in, nonetheless any EMPs she feels like throwing at him.

Also...space isn't absolute zero...not even IRL, definitely not in comics.

This is a 10/10 for her tbh.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkRaiden

She can make it so Cyborg can't even move by trapping him in a tornado/vortex. Her winds have affected 300 ton jets, the Hulk, Prime Magneto, etc.

And her lightning should do him in, nonetheless any EMPs she feels like throwing at him.

thumb up

I think of it as a stomp as well. She holds every advantage minus durability.

maxivitopowe

You would think that she gets deafened every time she uses her lightning, no?

Supermex
Any proof of durability feats for Storm?

carver9
She withstood Cyclops Optic blast, a hit from Hulk, Colossus, Classic Rogue...the list goes on. Let's not pretend like she has been a part of a well known team and not withstand powerful attacks.

GroggyGrunt
If I remember correctly (and I probably don't), doesn't Storm often use wind as a buffer to defend against heavy hitters? As in, blows that connect are "cushioned" by a sort of wind-shield? I think that's how she pulls off the more impressive durability feats (though she's a tough and skilled fighter in her own right as well).

I'd probably give it a split or 6/10 Storm. If she cuts lose, she's pretty insanely powerful. I'd give her more, but Cyborg has gone toe-to-toe with heavy hitters on the regular and will probably make her bring out everything in her toolbox.

leonidas
Originally posted by riv6672
Considering she doesnt actually have the edge in overall power or range, i see a few flaws with that logic.
I'm not selling Storm short. You dont have to do that to pick a winner.
She brings a lot to the fight, just not enough to beat Cyborg.

laughing out loud

that doesn't make sense. you don't have to pick a winner? but...we both did. confused

you say my logic is "flawed", and commend someone for being the "voice of reason". so, should be easy enough to prove since you sound so sure of yourself. tell me then, what are his feats again that indicate he is overall the more powerful of the 2? don't mean to sound like a dick, you seem to SAY a lot of stuff in a lot of threads, and sound really...sure of yourself all the time, and see flaws in any logic that disagrees with you, but.....i don't see any actual proof of anything. i could show you a whole respect thread of storm feats to prove my side, but it means nothing if you don't show SOMETHING from cyborg for comparison. that's how it works. you show something, someone else shows something and you compare. so, i patiently await your feats to support the 'flawed logic' you have pointed out.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkRaiden

Cyborg can make it so she's in Apokolips. He's transported Superman, Flash, WW etc, all of whom pack more mass than her.

Proof that her lightning would do him in? His nanites have healed him from worse, not to mention he's made of promethium now.

I'm gonna need to see her defending against someone who uses portals as casually as Cyborg, tbh. And who can open them mid explosion (so speed not being an issue).

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
You would think that she gets deafened every time she uses her lightning, no?

Lightning doesn't make noise.

Thunder does. And you'd expect someone as powerful as this Storm to be, to be able to create lightning without thunder.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lightning doesn't make noise.

Thunder does. And you'd expect someone as powerful as this Storm to be, to be able to create lightning without thunder.

Not sure if serious

Sin I AM
Current vic has apoc tech, amazo tech, can adapt on the fly, boom tubes teleportation, class 100 i really think people are selling him short. I wonder if folks would give storm the win over tony or to a lesser degree Rhodes

carver9
Current vic has apoc tech, amazo tech, can adapt on the fly, boom tubes teleportation, class 100 i really think people are selling him short. I wonder if folks would give storm the win over tony or to a lesser degree Rhodes

Tony would destroy Cyborg.

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

that doesn't make sense. you don't have to pick a winner? but...we both did. confused

you say my logic is "flawed", and commend someone for being the "voice of reason". so, should be easy enough to prove since you sound so sure of yourself. tell me then, what are his feats again that indicate he is overall the more powerful of the 2? don't mean to sound like a dick, you seem to SAY a lot of stuff in a lot of threads, and sound really...sure of yourself all the time, and see flaws in any logic that disagrees with you, but.....i don't see any actual proof of anything. i could show you a whole respect thread of storm feats to prove my side, but it means nothing if you don't show SOMETHING from cyborg for comparison. that's how it works. you show something, someone else shows something and you compare. so, i patiently await your feats to support the 'flawed logic' you have pointed out.

You read my post wrong. I said just because i pick one character to win doesnt mean i'm lowballing the other.

Also, by flawed logic i mean things like asking for proof of sonics affecting a basically human physiology, and saying Storm's immune to sonics because she makes thunder.
Thats just ridiculous claims by people.

Sin I AM
Tony would destroy Cyborg.

No, vics a technopath do your homework hun

riv6672
Good summation of what Vic brings, techwise.
And yes, in regards to lowballing, Vic is being enormously lowballed.

leonidas
who exactly is lowballing vic? it's equally easy to say storm is being lowballed.....

riv6672
I guess we arent reading the same "cyborg gets flash frozen, lightning'd, sonics wont work, BFR is being completely ignored..."posts.

-shrug-

GroggyGrunt
Storm could BFR Cyborg pretty easily, as well. I don't see how that's a feather in Cyborg's cap unless we're assuming he just pops open a boom tube right off the bat...in which case it's just as fair to argue that Ororo has him riding the wind to another continent immediately.

And yes, if Storm is going all out I think she can take out a no-prep Iron Man.

leonidas
I guess we arent reading the same "cyborg gets flash frozen, lightning'd, sonics wont work, BFR is being completely ignored..."posts.

-shrug-

bfr could work, but that's a cheap win. i try and debate winners, not bfr's. and i see you SAYING things won't work, and that can be named lowballing. flash frozen won't work? proof? it worked on cl100 colossus. and again, lightning won't work? proof? you can't just say 'that won't work, that won't work' without showing proof then cry lowballing because people say it will. double standards are double standards. darksaint has been providing some rationale at least, and naming some feats to support his stance. that's very different from what you've been doing.

Sin I AM
How is she going to bfr him when he can return to the battlefield immediately

riv6672
BFR is on the table, cheap or not, and its a win, like it or not.
Not that he'd need iy; its just being ignored by lowballers.
At this stage Vic is like the DC version of Iron Man. He's not getting.lightning'd, tornadoed, frozen...he's winning.

GroggyGrunt
How is she going to bfr him when he can return to the battlefield immediately

Okay, so now we have an infinite loop of her blowing him away and him booming back. Yay. At least until she fries him.

I'm arguing with the understanding that Cyborg has electrical current coursing through him. If i'm wrong in that, I'll have to reconsider.

leonidas
BFR is on the table, cheap or not, and its a win, like it or not.
Not that he'd need iy; its just being ignored by lowballers.
At this stage Vic is like the DC version of Iron Man. He's not getting.lightning'd, tornadoed, frozen...he's winning.

laughing out loud

with that type of proof i'm convinced. thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by GroggyGrunt
Okay, so now we have an infinite loop of her blowing him away and him booming back. Yay. At least until she fries him.

I'm arguing with the understanding that Cyborg has electrical current coursing through him. If i'm wrong in that, I'll have to reconsider.

He can teleport, she cant. I don't think that's a viable tactic. He also has machine gun energy weapons. Has storm shown the ability to block multiple energy attacks?

carver9

Huh? Tony is a techno...Vic isn't doing a thing to Ironman armor. Ironman has every single advantage over Vic. EVERY.

Glorificus
Has storm shown the ability to block multiple energy attacks?

Yes. And she can react to a quick-draw against Cyclops' energy blast with her lightning.

Sin I AM
Huh? Tony is a techno...Vic isn't doing a thing to Ironman armor. Ironman has every single advantage over Vic. EVERY.

Vic has hacked apoc ACTIVELY RESISTING him tech, he's assimilated a motherbox. Stop.

Originally posted by Glorificus
Yes. And she can react to a quick-draw against Cyclops' energy blast with her lightning.

That's not what i asked

carver9
Vic has hacked apoc ACTIVELY RESISTING him tech, he's assimilated a motherbox. Stop.

That's not what i asked

Do i honestly need to name what Tony has done? If Doom can't hack Tony armor, Cyborg isn't doing it. Then it takes time anyways for Cyborg to do something like that. Time that he doesn't have in a battle against someone that is faster, stronger, more durable, and overall, more powerful. Please stop. Just quit.

Sin I AM
Do i honestly need to name what Tony has done? If Doom can't hack Tony armor, Cyborg isn't doing it. Then it takes time anyways for Cyborg to do something like that. Time that he doesn't have in a battle against someone that is faster, stronger, more durable, and overall, more powerful. Please stop. Just quit.

I think you're overselling doom there. I said he hacked apoc tech active resisting > doom passive hacking. Anywho that's for another thread.

Based on his appearances in nu52 i think vic takes ororo. His durability is top notch, emps wont work on him, and if he closes the gap fast enough he one shots her. Bfr is a definite win plus he has a hf.

iceman24567
Gotting side with Sin on this Cyborg is definitely in the same ballpark as Tony Stark

leonidas
i don't really doubt you're right, or that he's close to tony. i'd just like to SEE some feats. storm has a massive history to draw from and, frankly, some very very strong showings. i agree he could win via bfr (i've long been a proponent of eliminating bfr's from these vs matches, btw....) and i think the sonic attack could be a big problem. but she could definitely take some, and in terms of overall power, i still think she has the edge.

riv6672
laughing out loud

with that type of proof i'm convinced. thumb up
Good!

DarkSaint85
So he can take and assimilate different technologies...but somehow we won't give him the benefit of assuming he could just absorb the lightning?

Considering BP could do it easily....

maxivitopowe
You read my post wrong. I said just because i pick one character to win doesnt mean i'm lowballing the other.

Also, by flawed logic i mean things like asking for proof of sonics affecting a basically human physiology, and saying Storm's immune to sonics because she makes thunder.
Thats just ridiculous claims by people.
I wasn't trying to highball Storm, I was just curious whether sonics would work on her
Isn't Tony as well?

krisblaze
So he can take and assimilate different technologies...but somehow we won't give him the benefit of assuming he could just absorb the lightning?

Considering BP could do it easily....

I honestly think he would have to turn on his lightning defenses.

In example his fight with Doctor Light. Vic was the one who beat him in the end because he turned out his 'light defense panel something'.

It's well within reason to assume that he can do something like that, because he can absorb say light as a source of energy, but we can't just go wild with that line of reasoning and assume that Cyborg can defend always defend against everything he's proven to be capable of absorbing/utilizing.

Storm's winds are strong enough to hold down Emma Frost btw, in her diamond form.

DarkSaint85
Her winds ARE strong, her cold, cold. No one is disputing that.

Vic has freeze rays of his own, he could also dish out the freezing. Plus, BFR.

Sure, some people (passive aggressively looking at you, Leonidas) may say it's a cheap win.

A win is a win is a win. I find characters who forget their abilities and slug things out to be a cheap loss, but so what? The Hulk wins by KO. So does HP Doomsday, Konvikt, etc. Should we discount their victories because they used their fists?

riv6672
No we shouldnt.
My biggest beef, personally, with BFR is when posters use it despite OPs saying its not in play.
In this thread, even if Storm completely outclassed Vic, which she doesnt, the BFR option still gives Vic the win.

leonidas

Sure, some people (passive aggressively looking at you, Leonidas) may say it's a cheap win.

A win is a win is a win. I find characters who forget their abilities and slug things out to be a cheap loss, but so what? The Hulk wins by KO. So does HP Doomsday, Konvikt, etc. Should we discount their victories because they used their fists?

passively aggressive? i think i was pretty blunt. i petitioned mods years back to remove bfr as wins. hulk>>>cyborg, yet in a forum fight cyborg wins 10/10 by bfr. these fights were intended to determine who is the more powerful. bfr is a cheap win, and typically in the forum used by characters who are weaker than their opponent as a way to win. i've never liked it and will rarely ever use it unless there is a clear mismatch.

this isn't a clear mismatch at all. and i don't think it illogical to have some doubts whether cyborg could shrug off something like this:

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/sclements1/media/BATTLE.jpg.html

again, sonics would be difficult to counter, but i thought they were a directional attack, i also don't know the range of the attack--would it affect her at 500m? colossus is cl100 but was frozen instantly. would borg be frozen long enough for a win? some of her feats ARE really really good. so....yeah. shrug

krisblaze
Cyborg would shit on Hulk, make the thread! cool

He can't BFR Storm? She can fly really fast (that sounded dumb).

I agree with your general assessment of this fight though. Unlike Storm, Victor can actually survive some of his opponent's attacks.

We don't discount their wins, but we're because we know what PIS is and try to find common ground around that.

DarkSaint85
passively aggressive? i think i was pretty blunt. i petitioned mods years back to remove bfr as wins. hulk>>>cyborg, yet in a forum fight cyborg wins 10/10 by bfr. these fights were intended to determine who is the more powerful. bfr is a cheap win, and typically in the forum used by characters who are weaker than their opponent as a way to win. i've never liked it and will rarely ever use it unless there is a clear mismatch.

this isn't a clear mismatch at all. and i don't think it illogical to have some doubts whether cyborg could shrug off something like this:

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/sclements1/media/BATTLE.jpg.html

again, sonics would be difficult to counter, but i thought they were a directional attack, i also don't know the range of the attack--would it affect her at 500m? colossus is cl100 but was frozen instantly. would borg be frozen long enough for a win? some of her feats ARE really really good. so....yeah. shrug

Ha, I meant I was being passive aggressive stick out tongue

What do you mean by power? I guess I just don't like comic fights where someone who's typically fighting a brick forgets half their powers (or intelligence, or speed) for the sake of an exciting plot. Hence, these forums.

It typically MAY be used by a weaker character, but also, by an intelligent character. Constantine, for example, would use it if he could. Someone like Cyborg, who can process vast amounts of information, and has been the go to guy for Batman? You would have to argue EXTREME CIS for him not to use BFR the second the battle was going badly for him.

Also, with regards to the EMP, he has one of his own - so you would ASSUME he was shielded against it. Otherwise, as soon as he used it, he'd shut himself off, right?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/3592874-jl27-4.jpg

Not to mention, he can control electronic devices. Does Storm still have radio circuitry in her suit?

leonidas
I assume you're referring to the bolt of lightning I showed as pis.... Fact is it didn't really do anything at all to ss except catch him off guard. But that doesn't mean it wouldn't do some serious harm to Vic. I show a dozen scans of her lightning to support its power. I'm curious to know when asking for proof turned someone into the passive aggressive bad guy. :/

DarkSaint85
Cyborg would shit on Hulk, make the thread! cool

He can't BFR Storm? She can fly really fast (that sounded dumb).

I agree with your general assessment of this fight though. Unlike Storm, Victor can actually survive some of his opponent's attacks.

We don't discount their wins, but we're because we know what PIS is and try to find common ground around that.

What if he boom tubes her to Australia? Or China? Or Mars? Or the bottom of the ocean? Or the edges of space?

Or, he accidentally booms her to Apokolips (which is always a possibility)? So in character, he tries sending her away, only for her to be sent to Apokolips by accident.

He still would win by BFR stick out tongue

Oh, and he also tanked a point-blank ish shot from Captain Cold's freeze ray, in the chest. Plus of course, the times he's been in space, deeep underwater, in the Himalayas, the Arctic, and of course has his own freeze ray.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/12/120679/3991187-batman+and+robin+%282011-%29+033-010.jpg

DarkSaint85
I assume you're referring to the bolt of lightning I showed as pis.... Fact is it didn't really do anything at all to ss except catch him off guard. But that doesn't mean it wouldn't do some serious harm to Vic. I show a dozen scans of her lightning to support its power. I'm curious to know when asking for proof turned someone into the passive aggressive bad guy. :/

I was the one being passive aggressive....oh you've ruined my fine joke now sad

Reported for not acknowledging what a splendid fellow I am.

leonidas
Ha, I meant I was being passive aggressive stick out tongue

What do you mean by power? I guess I just don't like comic fights where someone who's typically fighting a brick forgets half their powers (or intelligence, or speed) for the sake of an exciting plot. Hence, these forums.

It typically MAY be used by a weaker character, but also, by an intelligent character. Constantine, for example, would use it if he could. Someone like Cyborg, who can process vast amounts of information, and has been the go to guy for Batman? You would have to argue EXTREME CIS for him not to use BFR the second the battle was going badly for him.

Also, with regards to the EMP, he has one of his own - so you would ASSUME he was shielded against it. Otherwise, as soon as he used it, he'd shut himself off, right?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/3592874-jl27-4.jpg
Not to mention, he can control electronic devices. Does Storm still have radio circuitry in her suit?

Ohhhhhhh... Lol. Sorry I misunderstood. I would assume you're right about the emp, but the effects of the lightning itself is pretty profound. I've read most of the nu jla but don't really recall him dealing with something like that so was curious why some were dismissing it. Vic could take it. And I get your point regarding bfr, it has always just seemed like a cheap way for a character to win. It actually is a way to AVOID a battle, which I find ironic on a battle board....

leonidas
I was the one being passive aggressive....oh you've ruined my fine joke now sad

Reported for not acknowledging what a splendid fellow I am.

Well stop typing so damn fast and give a guy a chance would ya!! mad you are kinda splendid. embarrasment

abhilegend
Or you could type faster leo, you slowpoke!!

sneer

riv6672
Haha

Sin I AM
What feats are you trying to see?

leonidas
Originally posted by abhilegend
Or you could type faster leo, you slowpoke!!

sneer

you think i don't use caps because i'm a GOOD typist?? sneer

leonidas
What feats are you trying to see?

curse darksaint and his damn huge scans!! mad

anyway, i was really looking for some feats period. power output and durability would be cool to get a better overall sense of him. like i said, i don't recall seeing too many as i read through the nu justice league....

Supermutant
What happen after Cyborg got hit with Capt Cold's gun?

Sin I AM
http://www.comicvine.com/cyborg/4005-2388/forums/new-52-cyborg-respect-thread-675909/#1/

I don't have a computer only a cheap android so you'd have to go to comicvine if you wanted to see his respect thread

riv6672
Nice, actual feats to be ignored! thumb up wink

leonidas
ignoring? lol you're an annoying little thing, aren't you...? i don't think i've ever seen you post a single piece of proof in any thread, ever. but by all means keep pointing out "flawed logic" without any support and riding the coattails of people who ACTUALLY contribute to threads via proof. riding coattails--that's what all the respected members do. thumb up welcome to ignore. lol

leonidas
http://www.comicvine.com/cyborg/4005-2388/forums/new-52-cyborg-respect-thread-675909/#1/

I don't have a computer only a cheap android so you'd have to go to comicvine if you wanted to see his respect thread

hmm, nice thread actually. his ability to teleport was never really raised and would have answered my range question issue nicely. his enivirnmental mode would also be difficult for her to overcome. in lieu of that thread, i change my mind. cyborg would take this almost every time. thanks for the info. didn't know that thread was out there.

riv6672
Comic Vine is a great site for figuring out what characters can actually do.

DarkSaint85
I use it all the time, as you guys can tell.

His ability to teleport...oh, ffs, leonidas, I raised it. Now fight me.

riv6672
I use it too.
Been a member for years but never posted. Dont like the board layout.

leonidas
I use it all the time, as you guys can tell.

His ability to teleport...oh, ffs, leonidas, I raised it. Now fight me.

i must have been to busy thinking you were being a d!ck to notice. sneer

riv6672
DS is never a dick.

basilisk
I'd give Storm the win over the old Cyborg. But the Nu52 version takes the majority. I'm pretty sure he has the gear and abilities to withstand pretty much any earth weather events, while he has plenty of weapons to take her down. I don't find him a particularly interesting character but he's just gone up a level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.