General Grievous vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
This fight takes place on neutral ground, and this is LOE/ROTS Grievous, so he won't be ****ing around and letting his hubris get the better of him. Who wins?

Fated Xtasy
Hmm, interesting. Both have fought windu and lost iirc. I don't know. I'm leaning towards Ventress - if only because she has the Force. But it would be a very close fight regardless of who is declared the winner imo

carthage
Not sure

Marco1907
Still Ventress.

Emperordmb
I'd say Grievous.

Trocity
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd say Grievous.

I'd agree.

Q99
I'd go Ventress. She always managed to be difficult to Anakin and Kenobi.

King Joker
Ventress won fair and square when they fought on Dathomir, I think if they'd fight again it'd be harder for Asajj but she'd still win ultimately.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by King Joker
Ventress won fair and square when they fought on Dathomir, I think if they'd fight again it'd be harder for Asajj but she'd still win ultimately.

Ventress won on a nexus. Big deal.

Nephthys
Wasn't Grievous actually injured in RotS?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wasn't Grievous actually injured in RotS?

Yup. Additionally the movie commentary states the reason for his cough in ROTS is due to Mace's attack. It seems that Grievous got upgraded enough to not have a cough and then Mace ****ed him up again.

Q99
Mind you, he's a cyborg. That won't affect his limb speed or strength, nor should it really affect his skill much. Maybe endurance, if it starts getting to his head... but it's not like he's a fleshy.

carthage
Gonna go with Grievous 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.