Top 20 favorite Star Wars characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
I'm interested in hearing your guys's opinions, here's mine:

1.Ferus Olin
2.Meetra Surik
3.Wedge Antilles
4.Obi-wan Kenobi
5.Kyle Katarn
6.HK-47
7.Kreia
8.Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker
9.Nomi Sunrider
10.Jaina Solo
11.Mara Jade
12.Admiral Thrawn
13.Gilad Pellaeon
14.Master Yoda
15.Count Dooku
16.General Grievous
17.Quinlan Vos
18.Darth Sidious
19.Visas Marr
20.Darth Plageuis

Honorable mentions: Luke Skywalker, Atris, Atton Rand, The Fetts, Canderous Ordo, Jacen and Anakin Solo, Nom Anor, Darth Bane, Cipher 9 (Male Lightside path for his story)

Darth _Sadow1
In no particular order: Vader, Grievous, Thrawn, HK-47, Revan, Boba Fett, Count Dooku, Plo Koon, Sidious, Tarkin, Admiral Piett, Traya, Krayt, Bane, Qui-Gon, General Trench, Assajj, Nihilus.... Wow, I'm running out of favorite characters....

Fated Xtasy
1.Darth Traya
2.Darth Bane
3.Shaak Ti
4.Obi-wan Kenobi
5.Kyle Katarn
6.Count Dooku
7.Jaden Korr
8.Meetra Surik
9.An'ya Kuro/Dark Woman
10.Lumiya and Caedus <3
11.Darth Zannah
12.Quinlan Vos
13.Aurra Sing
14 Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker
15.Mace Windu
16.Darth Sidious
17.Anakin Solo
18.Revan
19.General Grevious
20. Bastila Shan

Honorable mentions: Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Satele Shan, The Fetts, Canderous Ordo, Jaina Solo, Mara Jade Skywalker, Leia Organa, Darth Plagueis, Yuthura Ban and HK-47.

DarthAnt66
1. Darth Revan
2. Darth Nihilus
3. Darth Malak
4. HK-47
5. Boba Fett

Vorpal Ruin
Corran Horn
Anakin Solo
Kyp Durron
Mace Windu
Yoda
Tycho Gelchu
Wedge Antillies
R2-D2
Luke Skywalker

Trocity
Top 20 is a lot, my favorite handful of characters are:

Mace
Kun
Krayt
Cade
Jaina
Han

Emperordmb
I know my first three are:
1. Son
2. Darth Bane
3. Darth Plagueis

But beyond that, I don't know.

carthage
Kas'im, Darth Bane, Boss Nass, Wickett, Agen Kolar, Darth Azard, Mendor Typhoons, Ben Skywalker, Darth caba, Gardulla the Hutt, Ashla, Alema rar, Grievous's Magnaguards, Juhani etc

Marco1907
Maul
Dooku
Obi-Wan
Sidious
Plagueis
Mace Windu
Aayla
Adi Gallia
Savage Opress
Grievous
Luke
Vader
The Son
Darth Bane
An'ya Kuro
Quinlan Vos
Asajj
Boba
Jango
Pre Vizsla
Mother Talzin
Tenebrous
Exar Kun

SIDIOUS 66
As I'm sure everyone here knows, Sidious is my #1 favorite character in the entire mythos, but I'm not sure who comes next or in what order, as I like many characters for different reasons. Vader, for instance, is one of them because he is perhaps the most well written character from a RL perspective in the mythos (despite what most think of Hayden's acting). Then there's Mara Jade, whose devotion to Sidious was such that just by reading the material of her as a hand of the emperor's it's hard to imagine her ever being against him, which makes her becoming a jedi and falling in love with Luke that much more potent. Before then, her devotion to Sidious was such that she considered him to be a good man and hated those who would dare plot against him (though Sidious may have been using subtle mind control on her, given that there are implications of that being the case). Then Tarkin, of course; he's always reminded me of a RL warmonger.

DarthAnt66
No one asked for your favorite.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It's Sidious, followed by anyone who worked for or looked up to Sidious

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Revan's got a new pair a clothes, go make a new respect thread about.

DarthAnt66
Already am.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
As I'm sure everyone here knows, Sidious is my #1 favorite character in the entire mythos, but I'm not sure who comes next or in what order, as I like many characters for different reasons. Vader, for instance, is one of them because he is perhaps the most well written character from a RL perspective in the mythos (despite what most think of Hayden's acting). Then there's Mara Jade, whose devotion to Sidious was such that just by reading the material of her as a hand of the emperor's it's hard to imagine her ever being against him, which makes her becoming a jedi and falling in love with Luke that much more potent. Before then, her devotion to Sidious was such that she considered him to be a good man and hated those who would dare plot against him (though Sidious may have been using subtle mind control on her, given that there are implications of that being the case). Then Tarkin, of course; he's always reminded me of a RL warmonger.

Unlike our resident Revan expert i actually kinda see why making a top ten list can be hard - lol i've done horrible with those, but in keeping with the whole Sidious theme, wouldn't Grand General Thrawn also be in that list? a powerful and brilliant tactician who was also working on strange cloning experiments for the empire. as well as Lumiya who basically trolled the rebellion by infiltrating them and feeding the empire information, not to mention she was instrumental in Jacen's fall to the dark side. I think those two kinda deserve a mention on your list - should you make one that is.

red8
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66

I actually liked a lot of the imperial officers from the original trilogy. Even the one's with small parts ("you rebel scum"wink did a good job. I remember hating Tarkin when I was a kid. He was the kind of villain you wanted to die, but it was because he was doing a good job of playing his role.

I never cared for Sidious in the OT, but the PT really fleshed out his character and made him an awesome villain.

ILS
Bump. I made a top 10 in rough order, I'd need to think about a top 20.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/i_like_swords/lists/top-10-star-wars-characters/55294/

Stigma

carthage
Absolute favorites (in no order): Darth Sidious, Exar Kun, Darth Vader, Darth Plagueis, Darth Malgus, Darth Maul (novels/TPM), Luke Skywalker (OT/Early NJO) Ulic Qel Droma, Jacen Solo, Obi Wan Kenobi (films only), Lumiya, Han Solo, Kyp Durron, Mace Windu (Shatterpoint/ROTS novelization), Durge, Asajj Ventress, Yoda (OT), Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Traya, Freedon Nadd

Honorable mentions: Plo Koon, Empress Teta, Ki Adi Mundi (comics), Ven Zallow, Kar Vastor, Aryn Leneer, Darth Tenebrous, Mara Jade Skywalker, Watto, Agen Kolar, Jaina Solo, R2D2

ILS
If I was to add in ten more characters from my list...

Ventress, Savage, Daegen Lok, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Theron Shan, Gnost-Dural, Vilmarh Grahrk, Agen Kolar, Yarael Poof

|King Joker|
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Ahsoka Tano
4. Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker
5. Luke Skywalker
6. Palpatine
7. Yoda
8. R2-D2
9. Dooku
10. Luminara Unduli
11. Han Solo
12. C-3PO
13. Barriss Offee
14. Princess Leia (Films only)
15. Mother Talzin

Trocity
Dooku, Kun, Krayt, Jaina, Cade, Han, Luke, Kenobi, Jacen/Caedus, Sidious.

My top ten in no specific order. 20 is a lot, these are the first characters that come to my mind when I think of Star Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.