Citizen Steel vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Speed is equalized. Pure h2h fight. DCnU

shadowknight
Citizen Steel is basically Colossus +, and that simply not enough to take down SM.

janus77
You failed at making a poll. Instead of mutually exclusive selections, you allow for multiple selections. Totally invalidating the whole purpose of this poll.

Oh and Superman by orders of magnitude.

maxivitopowe
This is pre FP CS
Same one who took down Gog the team wrecker

Also please STFU

maxivitopowe
Bump

riv6672
Wow, i literally just re read CS's origin in JSA about 2 hours ago.

All things considered, i think Superman's the better HtH fighter, though if CS connects with a Good punch, he has enough power yo get the KO.
Thats a Long shot though.

celeyhyga17
Superman

Golgo13
Steel.

riv6672
The vote results are interesting...

maxivitopowe
I'm not surprised Supess is in the lead considering this board

riv6672
Oh, neither am i. I'm pleasantly surprised CS got any votes at all, though.
Granted, i give Supes the win but, i'd like to think i did so with an actual reason other than "Superman wins".

CatL18
In this tier, Citizen steel is above Superman.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/van_cere/lists/dc-tiers-list-finished/53871/

I don't know much about Citizen steel, but Is he really stronger than Superman?
What do you think?

riv6672
Originally posted by CatL18
In this tier, Citizen steel is above Superman.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/van_cere/lists/dc-tiers-list-finished/53871/

I don't know much about Citizen steel, but Is he really stronger than Superman?
What do you think?

Stronger? Possibly. He was shown to have more effect on Gog than earth 22 Superman.
More durable? Probably not.
Also not as well trained s fighter IMO, which is why i give Supes the win.

This thread lasts long enough there will be all sorts of canon/non canon arguments thrown out to help Superman save face and re-re-re-re establish his overwhelming superiority in all things, but at its simplest its:

CS stronger possibly

CS not as durable

CS not the better fighter

CatL18
Originally posted by riv6672
This thread lasts long enough there will be all sorts of canon/non canon arguments thrown out to help Superman save face and re-re-re-re establish his overwhelming superiority in all things, but at its simplest its:

CS stronger possibly

CS not as durable

Thanks.
So, is Superman more versataile than CS?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by CatL18
Thanks.
So, is Superman more versataile than CS?

Have a think about it.

What powers does Steel have?

What powers does Superman have?

riv6672
Yeah, versatility's a given for Supes.

abhilegend
Originally posted by riv6672
Stronger? Possibly. He was shown to have more effect on Gog than earth 22 Superman.
More durable? Probably not.
Also not as well trained s fighter IMO, which is why i give Supes the win.

CS stronger possibly

CS not as durable

Superman had more affect on Gog than KC Superman too. Here is how Superman handles the same Gog.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/ac825_js_25_zps4aa05131.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/ac825_js_26_zps2b2fa6c1.jpg

And FYI, the Gog who battled JSA was the same Gog who fought Superman.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/0800.jpg

Specified in the very same JSA comic.

riv6672
I think you're mixing up your Gogs, or i am. Or the internet is.
Citizen Steel used his full strength on a giant. Magog, then.

riv6672
JSA 22. Just skimmed it. The giant was called Gog. Went down like a ton of bricks.

Didnt STAY down, but still...smile

abhilegend
That was third world Gog. The Gog Steel fought was his herald who True Gog incinerated in JSA 18 and created Magog.

Read the comics first.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
That was third world Gog. The Gog Steel fought was his herald who True Gog incinerated in JSA 18 and created Magog.

That left me quite agog.

riv6672
@ abhi
Wow, i actually try to be polite to you, and still you make with the snippiness.
Bottom line Jimmy Olsen, CS floored a guy Superman couldnt.
Deal with it.

And feel free to answer the question i keep asking:
How TF are we having this conversation when you have me on ignore?
I mean there's no rule says you cant post in a thread started by someone you're ignoring, though it IS a vagina move, but you do that. but after the fuss you made when i first got here about ignoring me, seems you keep talking to me, in all these different threads, then acting the fool when i respond.
Guess you just cant quit me. smile

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That left me quite agog.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by riv6672
@ abhi
Wow, i actually try to be polite to you, and still you make with the snippiness.
Bottom line Jimmy Olsen, CS floored a guy Superman couldnt.
Deal with it.

And feel free to answer the question i keep asking:
How TF are we having this conversation when you have me on ignore?
I mean there's no rule says you cant post in a thread started by someone you're ignoring, though it IS a vagina move, but you do that. but after the fuss you made when i first got here about ignoring me, seems you keep talking to me, in all these different threads, then acting the fool when i respond.
Guess you just cant quit me. smile
And Superman fought 300 Gogs at once while being severaly weakene and held his own.

And I took you off ignore list, your bizarro logic amuses me.

riv6672
To use your own logic, different Superman, Jimmy.

And Jimmy, you arent doing me any favors by taking me off ignore, and you sure as hell arent doing yourself any, after your little hissy fit a few months back. You just get yourself Superangry when i own you and resort to your patented "shut up" post.
One, you cant make me shut up.
Two, you had the perfect way to not have to deal with me.
Three, you're too obsessed with trying to prove Superman's superiority to NOT respond to me.

Face it Jimmy, you are just an epic fail.

abhilegend
The same Superman, go read Action Comics 824-825.

And lulz @ this rant. When the **** did you own anyone in your life? You are a joke on here and ICT. Even glutton was better than you. But your buffoonery amuses me, so carry on.

riv6672
Not so much a rant as pointing out your Super Dickery.
If you were half as grown up as you pretend to be, i'd be posting at empty cyber space right now.
I submit you never even put me on ignore. You just had a tantrum and said you hit the button, then kept reading me mocking your rampant fanboyism.
Not being able to control yourself, you've kept answering me.
When i've called you out on it you've ignored me.
Till now.
You "took me off ignore". Why? There is no reason for you to have done that other than you just cant help replying.

The thing about the ignore feature Jimmy, is if the ignorer is a weak will willed nancy boy like you, they lose all credibility when they go back on their stance.

smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think it is a stalemate. CS could match Superman strength wise without his suit and he was just once koed iirc.

Mindset
CS rips Superman's anus wide open for Abhi.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
CS rips Superman's anus wide open for Abhi.

laughing out loud

Hilarious. As for the thread, Superman wins.

riv6672
Yes it was and yes he does.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I think it is a stalemate. CS could match Superman strength wise without his suit and he was just once koed iirc.
facepalm

Khazra Reborn
I haven't read all of CS's appearances, but isn't he like, obscenely strong?

Doesn't he have to wear that suit because he can't hold back enough of his strength to interact with the regular world?

carver9
Yes...and he might be stronger than Superman but not to the point of winning this fight. He could probably win if he is out of the suit. What's his best durability ft?

riv6672
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Doesn't he have to wear that suit because he can't hold back enough of his strength to interact with the regular world?

Yeah, its pretty cool. The suit halves his strength more or less. Its a stainless steel alloy, tensile strength over 280,000 pounds per square inch. Same material used in landing gear.
He has to bend the metal shell every time he moves.

Existere
Superman should win.

riv6672
I dont think thats in question.
As usual for at least a page or so it was Superman not being outdone at anything, IE Steel being arguably stronger, even in a poll Superman was already winning. Then it was me messing with abhi for awhile.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Kal-L swatted him aside like a bug and said he is more of a match for Power Girl than him. Superman was every bit an equal to Kal-L.

riv6672
Yeah yeah and Superman beat 300 Gogs, one of which was enough to inspire "a god walks the earth" awe in the JSA, and Kal L himself.

I wonder how badly you'd be bombing this thread if CS were actually winning the poll. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.