Hank Pym -Vs- Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dncu..

Hank Pym

Vs

Flash

Hank starts this fight at his smallest self.
Fight place in Time Square..

Sin I AM
I....i just don't know anymore

pym-ftw
Pym wins as Flash couldn't find him in a million years.

Golgo13
Flash.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
Flash.

Reason why Flash wins?

Thanks

beatboks
Funny thing, inwas tge onlynone debating for Atom (ray palmer) over Flash on a CV thread
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ray-palmer-vs-barry-allen-1555584/
Size changing in my mind is the perfect powr to fight a flash

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym wins as Flash couldn't find him in a million years.

Wouldn't that be stalemate? Also, in a million years, Flash wins by attrition stick out tongue

As for the fight at hand, Pym could whip something up (I know no prep, but he would have so much time to rig something up) and when Flash is standing still, wondering hey, where is this guy, he gets tagged.

krisblaze
Tornado still gets pym doesn't it?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
Tornado still gets pym doesn't it?

Depends on how small Pym gets. A wind wouldn't affect you in the Microverse. Pym is starting at his smallest self, which becomes conceptual at this point.

Plus, where would you do the tornado? What if Pym was in the eye?

krisblaze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends on how small Pym gets. A wind wouldn't affect you in the Microverse. Pym is starting at his smallest self, which becomes conceptual at this point.

Plus, where would you do the tornado? What if Pym was in the eye?

He could just do several whever?

Or just fan the entire area with his hands?

The flash could literally pat every area of the battlefield gently before Pym even responds.

But anything that the Flash could do against Pym would kill him, and the Flash wouldn't kill him. So I don't see how he can win this fight.

riv6672
I can see what Krisblaze is getting at, but, with Pym starting at his smallest, its really the one thing that'll get him the win over Flash. Like DS said, its conceptual.
From that vantage i can see Hank launching a successful attack...well, counter attack, as Flash will be the first to move, looking for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.