lucifer morningstar vs flash and zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Lucifer from dc.

DarkSaint85
Are they Polish? With powers of the white?

Digi
lol. Lucifer in an unholy (pun intended) stomp.

Star428
Oh, please... Everyone knows that the Flash/Zoom combo is unbeatable. If you don't believe me then just check out my Zoom/Flash vs. Eternity/Living Tribunal/Galactus thread. I'll bump it so no one has to search for it.

DarkSaint85
Thank you. The bump was much appreciated.

Philosophía

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Digi
lol. Lucifer in an unholy (pun intended) stomp. You've ruined the thread with that pun. Congrats.

Jynocidus
Zoom is quite covetous

Digi
Originally posted by Star428
Oh, please... Everyone knows that the Flash/Zoom combo is unbeatable. If you don't believe me then just check out my Zoom/Flash vs. Eternity/Living Tribunal/Galactus thread. I'll bump it so no one has to search for it.

Not sure if serious or just trolling.

srug

DarkSaint85

srug

That's the worst insult ever.

One_Angry_Scot

srug

You should see the threads he made and bumped earlier. Zoom and Flash vs Galactus, Eternity and the Living Tribunal among others.

And it was all because of what happened in the Zoom vs Superman thread.

Digi
I think we may be seeing a return of Flash Prime, one of the 2-3 top fanboy creations in KMC's history. Beware his wrath!

h1a8
Didn't Michael and Lucifer create the universe (which includes both time and the speedforce)? If so, then they are over the speed force and TIME all together.

Badabing
Originally posted by pain100
Lucifer from dc. Next thread that breaks any rules, or sucks in general, and you're getting a temp ban.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.