Midnighter vs Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Both at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
No PIS/CIS

Fight in rural Maine

DarkSaint85
All three voting options are equally valid.

leonidas
the battlefield otoh.....

riv6672
Uh...i'll say it. Cyborg FTW.

maxivitopowe
Frick,I never noticed that

Pretend it goes

Midnighter
Cyborg
Stalemate

DarkSaint85
My head says Cyborg.

Then I remember how Midnighter fought against Seth, and I give it to him.

maxivitopowe
Scans?

psycho gundam
Cyborg wins via bfr, right?

DarkSaint85
'Door'.

psycho gundam
Bfr is a cop out and not what this forum is about

krisblaze
Darksaint literally just had that discussion in another thread with Cyborg laughing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Bfr is a cop out and not what this forum is about

Fight me.

We'll see who the winner is when I toss you.

Toss you good.

In other news, whilst I thought about the Seth fight, and was going to post what full brutal Midnighter fights like, I remembered his tech implants.

If Cyborg takes control of them, he's toast.

riv6672
Good point, DS.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by krisblaze
Darksaint literally just had that discussion in another thread with Cyborg laughing That's the only reason I said anything about it here as Cyborg's sure win by BFR seemed to slip his mind when thinking about the outcome. Someone wise had to remind him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by psycho gundam
That's the only reason I said anything about it here as Cyborg's sure win by BFR seemed to slip his mind when thinking about the outcome. Someone wise had to remind him.

I weighed it up. Never slipped my mind.

Midnighter has his doors and can come back at any time. And it's linked to his mind, so even if under water or in space, he can still think 'Door'.

Digi
Yeah, BFR is fine especially when it would kill the opponent. But it wouldn't work in this case, unless something about Nu52 MNer is very different.

Probably still Cyborg, but that's because we tend to weigh averages in our minds. In a comic, because of how MNer's powers work, if there is a possible way to win, however unlikely, there's a decent chance he'll find it.

Iskandar
New Midnighter managed to almost kill Martian Manhunter but that seemed kind of silly.

Knew exactly where to hit as well. Apparently noses are a weakness for martians. Which is also silly.

Iskandar
I am not even joking either.

http://i.imgur.com/0TtBGXv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kRZuZEv.jpg

leonidas
laughing out loud

that's funny that a natural shape shifter would have that type of weakness. funny as in utterly stupid, but still regular funny too. like jonn has never been punched in the nose before, in all his hundreds of battles.... btw, what is midnighter's strength level like so far?

riv6672
Instead of germs, the War of the Worlds martians could have been beat by a battalion of HS bullies...

maxivitopowe
The whole bfr thing is why I did this match up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.