Battle Meditated Revan vs. Anakin & Ahsoka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Setting: Endor

Bastila Shan is in a concealed tree house enhancing Revan with BM.

Anakin & Ahsoka stumble upon him and are like "We're bored, let's fight to the death."

Who wins?

Anakin & Ahsoka are both in their Season 5 incarnations.

This is Revan Reborn.

Nephthys
Revan

Emperordmb
I'm siding with Revan. I think unamped Revan could take Anakin 1v1, and BM is a pretty great amp, particularly when concentrated like this, so Revan is solidly more powerful than Anakin with BM, and I don't see Ahsoka lasting against Revan's force powers for very long.

DarthAnt66
Ahsoka is a non-factor here. I doubt she is more powerful then any of the dozens of Dark Jedi that Revan cut swaths through.
Anakin vs Revan is a deadly close battle either way however, but with Battle Meditation, Revan gets a safe victory here.

FreshestSlice
Ahsoka get's ragdolled. And given the way Battle Meditation works, Anakin probably won't be able to keep up either.

Nalaniel
Revan.

Based
BM is too much.

Sinious
Without BM Revan would still survive this encounter and in these conditions, Revan should have a solid victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.