Lord Scourge and Darth Angral vs. Asajj Ventress and Darth Nihl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All characters are at their peak. Who wins?

carthage
Team 2 with difficulty.

Ventress is more skilled and a better duelist than Scourge, and Nihl is comparably skilled to Angral and likely can hold him off enough for Ventress to kill Scourge

Sinious
Team 1. Scourge was born gifted with the force and he spent 300 years constantly battling as he killed countless sith and jedi.

carthage
Originally posted by Sinious
Team 1. Scourge was born gifted with the force and he spent 300 years constantly battling as he killed countless sith and jedi.

Who was notable among those kills? Anyone at all?

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Who was notable among those kills? Anyone at all?

Use your beautiful imagination, little one.

Even the Dark Council feared him though.

carthage
Use your beautiful imagination, little one.

Even the Dark Council feared him though.

None of that answers my question, a bunch of featless Sith fearing another featless Sith doesn't state who Scourge has defeated with feats.

Who has Scourge beaten that is notable I ask again?

Sinious
Yeah, I dont care if you try to use the lack of info on TOR character against them where certain important facts are stated about them.

You probably think Ventress is above Vitiate lmao

carthage
Yeah, I dont care if you try to use the lack of info on TOR character against them where certain important facts are stated about them.

You probably think Ventress is above Vitiate lmao

Yeah, that's cool Sinus except you still haven't shown anything and or any feats that show anyone Scrooge has beaten that puts him above her as a duelist

Killing fodder Sith and Jedi, isn't more impressive than Ventress's feats as a duelist.

Stop putting words in my mouth you big meanie.

Q99
I'd think Nihl'd have the edge over Angral. Angral beats Orgus Din, but he was taken out during the confrontation with Dar'Nala, and Baras flat out overpowered him.

Interestingly, they both lead attacks on Jedi Temples.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
and who wins this battle of epic proportions, Q?

Q99
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
and who wins this battle of epic proportions, Q?

Eh, undecided. I don't have too clear a picture on just how strong Scourge is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, your best bet is the fact that he stalemated Act 2 Hero of Tython.

Nephthys
Scourge > Ventress, Angral is at least equal to Nihl.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Scourge > Ventress, Angral is at least equal to Nihl.

thumb up

Q99

What else did Tython do in act 2?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Q99
What else did Tython do in act 2?

Well, his act 2 feats are fairly lackluster to non-existent, although he's considered by Tol Braga and Satele Shan herself to be the greatest jedi/warrior in the order. In act 1, though, he's beaten Bengel Morr, who ragdolled Orgus Din prior to the fight, defeated Angral's apprentices, aka:

Lord Praven: The best of Angral's apprentices in terms of skill, defeated a legendary jedi swordsman during the SoC. Also beat down Bela Kiwiks, a Jedi Council Member.

Lord Sadic: He was the most powerful of Angral's apprentices, moreso than Praven, and this was prior to his power guard experiment, turning him into a giant cyborg ala Darth Vader.

Lord Nefarid: This guy is specifically noted to not be particularly strong in the force, around average to below average sith lord level. The trick here is that the Hero also had to dodge a precision orbital death laser while fighting Nefarid.

Darth Angral: The man himself. Slaughtered Orgus Din, was offered a spot to the dark council, and was considered one of Vitiate's most useful assets. Was a direct superior to Malgus/Adraas.

And then of course there's the fact that everyone's in awe of his power and is considered to be the strongest jedi in an order of millions. Scourge stalemated, and is quite possibly superior, to this guy.

Q99
Ah, those are some names I know smile That is rather impressive... so yea, now I'm leaning team 1 on the strength of Scourge.

Still, Asajj does fight Anakin and Kenobi, a lot, and both of them are high council level...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There's also the fact that he makes the entire dark council shit their pants. Hell, in TOR he's sent to take down the dark council member that braga fought/redeemed. At the heart of a republic base. Which also held the hero of Tython. wink

FreshestSlice
When did this happen? I don't remember it.

Nephthys
The quest text says they stalemated. I don't buy it though, Scourge is on his knees in the cutscene.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Scourge also didn't want to kill the hero, and hesitated to kill him on quesh. And unlike most sith, scourge is a calculating realist. He knows who he can beat and can't beat.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, the way the Hero talks afterwards doesn't make it seemed like they stalemated either. More like Scourge is exhausted, and then started talking.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Scourge simply had to put on a good show for our friend vitiate. He didn't want to slay the hero.

FreshestSlice
That doesn't make any sense at all. Vitiate would be able to sense if Scourge were actually hurt or not.

Sinious
Scourge spent 300 years focusing on studying the Emperor. If anyone has a chance to slip things through his master's attention, its Scourge.

FreshestSlice
Vitate's literally ten feet away. Unless we're going to pretend he just had a lobotomy, I don't buy it.

Sinious
Scourge prepared for a moment like that for centuries. Its not that impossible especially cause its not a big deal since Emperor would handle them anyway.

FreshestSlice
I think it's completely impossible to feign lightsaber injury. The HoT, Kira, the rest of the team, and the Emperor would all be able to sense it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He doesn't need a saber injury to feign defeat, in all honesty.

FreshestSlice
He's holding his side and only backs away when the rest shows up to get beaten by Vitiate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He could also easily not go all out and let the hero land a strike on him. Feignception.

FreshestSlice
He wouldn't know that they are "the Jedi's finest" then. He'd only have his 300 year old wet dream to go off of, which is admittedly a long time to think of one person's face, but still.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Feignery bro. Feigning defeat and praising the Hero.

Argue all you want, but Scourge is the master of feigndom. Write paragraphs, essays if you will, but you will bow to the all-deceiving feign.

Q99
There's also the fact that he makes the entire dark council shit their pants. Hell, in TOR he's sent to take down the dark council member that braga fought/redeemed. At the heart of a republic base. Which also held the hero of Tython. wink

Though was the idea that he'd fight through it all, or sneak in and assassinate the guy? Assassinating powerful people is definitely something that can happen, and even if you're powerful, being snuck up on by someone strong, even if they aren't strong*er*, often means your death.

Plus the immortal factor. Since many things won't kill him, he can keep on trying.

FreshestSlice
He's only corporally immortal. He can still die from his wounds. Scourge is no joke, being able to TK the HoT and Kira at the same time.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Q99
Though was the idea that he'd fight through it all

Yep. He literally walked through the republic base and met the HoT and The dark councillor face to face.

Q99
Well, that does make it more impressive. So I'll go team 1.

FreshestSlice
No he didn't. The HoT meets him at the front when the field goes up. erm He sent other Sith ahead of him.

At least that's how I remember it. I'll admit it's been a few months.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, yeah. But he wasn't sneaking in or anything. He casually walks through to bust sajar, then meets the hero of Tython, etc.

Q99
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No he didn't. The HoT meets him at the front when the field goes up. erm He sent other Sith ahead of him.

At least that's how I remember it. I'll admit it's been a few months.

Ah, so he used other sith to help, he was just the leader of the group?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.