Reed Richards -Vs- G.L Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

A year ago today Reed Richards was able to fuse his powers with those of Sue, Ben and Johnny.. Given him the same power set as Super-Skrull. Reed goes into this fight with a experience with his new added powers.

Mr.Fantastic

Vs

G.L Hal

riv6672
I posted a "can Hal solo the FF" thread awhile ago. He was overwhelmingly favored.
Wins for the FF came when prep (which wasnt in the stips) was considered.

No prep in this thread, and i give the win to Hal.

Supermex
Originally posted by riv6672
I posted a "can Hal solo the FF" thread awhile ago. He was overwhelmingly favored.
Wins for the FF came when prep (which wasnt in the stips) was considered.

No prep in this thread, and i give the win to Hal.

So nothing reed can do for a win with the powers of the 4, plus his smarts.. I know its no prep, but he is still smart with them power sets going into this fight.

riv6672
Originally posted by Supermex
So nothing reed can do for a win with the powers of the 4, plus his smarts.. I know its no prep, but he is still smart with them power sets going into this fight.

I dont believe i said that at all.
Reed's best asset is his genius, his genius is best suited to prep. Not exclusively, he can and has thought on the fly.
Reed also considers his powers secondary to his genius. More powers and time to learn their uses is great, but i personally dont see this as enough to get the initial win, or a majority if discussing a best of series, against Hal.
If you disagree, which seems obvious, then tell me what he can do, Mex.

Supermex
I dont believe i said that at all.
Reed's best asset is his genius, his genius is best suited to prep. Not exclusively, he can and has thought on the fly.
Reed also considers his powers secondary to his genius. More powers and time to learn their uses is great, but i personally dont see this as enough to get the initial win, or a majority if discussing a best of series, against Hal.
If you disagree, which seems obvious, then tell me what he can do, Mex.

I didn't say I disagree.. I was just asking if there is anything Reed can do to get a win here..

I never said you were wrong.

riv6672
If that's so then a heartfelt my bad.

It just seems to be a trend here for poster A to disagree with poster B and basically ask B to prove them wrong.
If B's opinion is the one disagreed with then i think it falls on A to provide a counter argument, not ask B to repeat himself.

Supermex
If that's so then a heartfelt my bad.

It just seems to be a trend here for poster A to disagree with poster B and basically ask B to prove them wrong.
If B's opinion is the one disagreed with then i think it falls on A to provide a counter argument, not ask B to repeat himself.

True

I usually ask why one has that opinion, but I dont say there wrong.

riv6672
Hope we didnt kill this thread with a truth bomb.

Supermex
Truth bomb lol

Well Reed Richards the smartest man alive in comics with the powers of the FF and with a year of experience with those powers.

I just see him more hard to handle then others with them powers.

krisblaze
Super Skrull already does a lot with those powers.

I'm just not seeing what Richards can do that has justification in existing comics.

Shabazz916
green lantern creates a green sword and chops his head off

riv6672
Ha, i dont think Hal'd do that, but he has the raw power to outclass what Reed'd bring to the fight. Like Krisblaze pointed out, the power set has already been used quite well.
Sue's power is the most dangerous, and i dont see Reed using it better than Sue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.