Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Thanaton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Nephthys
Obi-Wan has no answer to Thanatons ritual attack.

Emperordmb
Thanaton have insurmountable strength.

FreshestSlice
Obi-Wan isn't as strong as Nox is in the Force.

WildBantha88
Nox isn't as skilled as Kenobi as a duelist

FreshestSlice
Nox is a very powerful Sith Lord, and Nox defeated a Dooku level opponent.

WildBantha88
Kenobi is a very powerful jedi and defeated the guy who defeated dooku

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nox would slaughter kenobi IMO...just like she did thanaton.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nox would slaughter kenobi IMO...just like she did thanaton.

In a contest of pure force powers perhaps but Nox would get slaughtered by Kenobi in a lightsaber duel just as easily as Nox would slaughter Kenobi in the force

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. Nox is just as skilled with a blade as with the force, apparently. >:>

Sinious
Nah. Nox is just as skilled with a blade as with the force, apparently. >:>

I wouldn't go that far, but he certainly isnt gonna get slaughtered by Kenobi.

WildBantha88
Not even close Nox has done nothing as a duelist

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quote bro.

But no, in a straight up fight Nox would curb our dear Obi Wan.

WildBantha88
well this is coming from the guy who worships all the TOR characters so im not surprised you think that

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sounds like a lame ribbing attempt. That said, I'd rather discuss as opposed to get into a whining match between SWTORians and PTknights.

DarthAnt66

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yep, that's the quote.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by WildBantha88
well this is coming from the guy who worships all the TOR characters so im not surprised you think that
All joking aside, Nox is able to defeat someone who punch through walls, resist Force powers, and eat Jedi before even becoming an apprentice.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nox beating the shit out of thanaton and utterly destroying him via the force shows me she can do the same to Kenobi.

Q99
Hm, interesting. Kenobi's generally at least as, if not more dangerous, but his weakness is in force contests, and that's what Thanaton is specialized about. Thanaton may win via type mismatch.

Based
Yep, that's the quote.

The source does not mention Darth Nox, the source mentions all Sith Inquisitor's. It's a general quote for the Sith that are trained as Inquisitor's.

That's a ****ing stretch and y'all know it. Nox has no lightsaber feats that put him on Kenobi's level.

ares834

Trocity
Kenobi's pretty underrated in a lot of threads.

carthage
Kenobi trashes Thanaton

Sinious
Nox had to rely on his saber skills in a fight against a powerful sith lord though. I remember his saber skills were praised but can't remember where. Nevertheless, Kenobi should have the upper hand there yet Nox is too powerful in the force for Kenobi to handle.

Nox takes this.

nfactor1995
Kenobi definitely takes him in a duel. Thanaton seemingly outclasses him in Force power...but I'm starting to hear stuff about Kenobi being quite the powerhouse himself in Force power...we'll see where this goes

UCanShootMyNova
Depends on starting distance.

carthage
Kenobi in a stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.