The Avengers -Vs- Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

The Avengers

Iron Man
Blue Mavel
Dr.Strange
Thor
Black Bolt
Spectrum
Hulk

Vs

5 Superman's

Can the Avengers get the win over multiple Superman's?

Props to Riv..

Shabazz916
To many supersmans

DARTH POWER
Not really. Avengers have got power here (although some are useless) but with more variety. Dr. Strange' magic, Hulk's unlimited strength, Black Bolt's Screams and obviously Thor's Hammer Time.

carver9
You forgot about Blue Marvel. Ironman will do alright as well as a distraction.

janus77
Avengers win this comfortably.

Strange is packing some Cosmic scale magic now so he could solo all the Supermen.

Hulk too, could probably get the job done without going WBH, given either his Doc Green super-genius persona or his Savage Hulk ultra-super-genius + infinite TK & Strength ...

Then on top of them you have BM, BB, IM (who could offer distraction, at the least) and Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77

Strange is packing some Cosmic scale magic now so he could solo all the Supermen.

Hulk too, could probably get the job done without going WBH, given either his Doc Green super-genius persona or his Savage Hulk ultra-super-genius + infinite TK & Strength ...

Then on top of them you have BM, BB, IM (who could offer distraction, at the least) and Thor.

This guy is on point.

Supermutant
supermen stomps

pym-ftw
Spectrum could be an issue.

complexbrother
Avengers

golem370
Iron Man is the weak link

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Iron Man is the weak link

I wouldn't call him the wink link, I would call him a weak link. He would lose all by himself, but this does not somehow transfer over to the other characters, as if this were some sort of shared consciousness, or gestalt.

DARTH POWER
^ Don't have much confidence in IM here at all. I'm sure 1 of 5 Supermen could blitz him at the start.

carver9
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ Don't have much confidence in IM here at all. I'm sure 1 of 5 Supermen could blitz him at the start.

Wouldn't take him out though. Especially looking at what he's endured.

Golgo13
A serious Superman would tear IM a new one. Providing that he doesn't have prep that is.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
A serious Superman would tear IM a new one. Providing that he doesn't have prep that is.

He would most def beat Ironman but looking at Ironman fts, he will not be one punched. This is the same guy that has withstood hits from Thor, an empowered being with Thor, Hanmer, Surfer, etc, etc...

We would have to throw everything out of the window concerning Ironman to believe he couldn't endure hits from Superman. He would lose every time but...

Golgo13
I didn't say he would be one shotted, but he definitely wouldn't last long, thus being a weak link.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
I didn't say he would be one shotted, but he definitely wouldn't last long, thus being a weak link.

He isn't a weak look though. You have 5 Superman that have 5 people that'll give them hell or outright beat them/him.

Strange vs Superman = Strange stomping
Blue Marvel vs Superman = debatable
Thor vs Superman = debatable
Hulk vs Superman = debatable
That leaves one Superman to take on Black Bolt, Spectrum, Strange and Ironman against one Supes which means, Ironman isn't a weak link.

Tony Stark
AVENGERS stomp

Shabazz916
3 mortals... iron man.. dr strange... and black bolt... get there heads ripped off b4 they can think because super man is that fast

quanchi112
Avengers rape.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by quanchi112
Avengers rape.

how they are too slow

riv6672
Yeah, this is the Avengers' fight.

There have been no credible arguments for the Supermen other than saying Iron Man us a weak link, which has been countered handily, and one are-tarded "heads ripped off" post which can be disregarded.

Edit:
And another "they are too slow" post which continues the recent trend (since the 4 Hulks/Superman thread i believe) of people saying Superman fights like the Flash, which he absolutely does not.

krisblaze
Avengers could win this, though they have some weak links.

Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, this is the Avengers' fight.

There have been no credible arguments for the Supermen other than saying Iron Man us a weak link, which has been countered handily, and one are-tarded "heads ripped off" post which can be disregarded.

Edit:
And another "they are too slow" post which continues the recent trend (since the 4 Hulks/Superman thread i believe) of people saying Superman fights like the Flash, which he absolutely does not.

People also pointed out that 3 of the Hulks couldn't harm Superman even if they landed their punches. All was ignored in favour "HOW CAN HE BEAT 4 HULKS?? THERE ARE 4!"

riv6672
Yeah, that was a fun thread. smile

LordofBrooklyn

BASTARDLY LIES!

Blue Marvel VS Superman- Superman
Hulk VS Superman- Superman
Thor VS Superman- Superman

That leaves 5 Supermen to take on the remaining Avengers.

Iron-Man- Irrelevant
Spectrum- Tricksy potentially
Boltagon- Powerful but hesitant to go all out at first. Black Bolt falls.

Dr. Strange- He appears to be at Englehart levels now. Strange is the key.

krisblaze
First there will be a series of elimination bouts where 3 Supermen will face 3 Avengers in 1 on 1 combat.

riv6672
Things i've "learned" about Superman at KMC:

Superman, even with speed and strength equalized, will still manage to be faster and stronger than opponents. He is also better at HtH than opponents even when he's really not.

Superman fights more like the Flash than the Flash, because even though he doesnt actually fight that way in continuity, and the Flash himself gets hit in continuity, Superman will at all times be untouchable. Which leads me to...

CIS/PIS only applies to opponents, until someone calls foul on the hypocrisy.

The more opponents Superman faces at one time, who could, individually, give him a good fight, or even best him, will, as a group, become exponentially weaker.

Superman, he dont lose.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/thumbsup.gif

Supermex

Superman, even with speed and strength equalized, will still manage to be faster and stronger than opponents. He is also better at HtH than opponents even when he's really not.

Superman fights more like the Flash than the Flash, because even though he doesnt actually fight that way in continuity, and the Flash himself gets hit in continuity, Superman will at all times be untouchable. Which leads me to...

The more opponents Superman faces at one time, who could, individually, give him a good fight, or even best him, will, as a group, become exponentially weaker.

Superman, he dont lose.

That's how it is here lol

I like Superman, but I hate KMC Superman..

KMC Superman is Superman on Roids! Not the comic book Superman.

If DC used the Superman used here on Kmc , they be out of business.

riv6672
No joke!
Superman blinks, DarkSeid explodes. 21 more pages of....?

krisblaze

Superman, he dont lose.

Have you been to any other comic-book forum?

CBR argues powersets.

Herochat's just a can of shit.

On Comicvine one of the mods literally wrote me a fanfic as a response to how Majestic would speedblitz Thor in a picosecond.

I also don't see what's given you the impression that Savage Hulk, Professor or Grey Hulk would give Superman a fair fight with PIS off?

riv6672
No, in 14 years of posting i've never posted anywhere but here for the last few months. wink

Seriously though, your response doesnt change the fact that everything i wrote comes directly from things that have happened, and are done here.

Edit:
I dont expect these things to change, but in turn, dont expect me not to make fun of the tactics either.

krisblaze
No, in 14 years of posting i've never posted anywhere but here for the last few months. wink

Seriously though, your response doesnt change the fact that everything i wrote comes directly from things that have happened, and are done here.

Edit:
I dont expect these things to change, but in turn, dont expect me not to make fun of the tactics either.

You're angry because you think Superman beats Thor using his speed and strength? How else would he win?

Like I just asked, do you think that the Grey Hulk, Savage Hulk or Professor can actually give Superman a fight on their own?

riv6672
And here comes the accusations and, if encouraged, the page after page of the same old responses and insults, turning this thread into another Super crap fest.

Grow a thicker skin. You're a fanboy, embrace it.

playa1258
Superman is treated like he should be here, unlike other boards who underrate him, because he can beat their fave character.

Supermex
Originally posted by krisblaze
You're angry because you think Superman beats Thor using his speed and strength? How else would he win?

Like I just asked, do you think that the Grey Hulk, Savage Hulk or Professor can actually give Superman a fight on their own?

This isn't about just Hulk losing to Superman..
I dont think Riv is mad about the issue..
Riv just voiced his opinion.

krisblaze
And here comes the accusations and, if encouraged, the page after page of the same old responses and insults, turning this thread into another Super crap fest.

Grow a thicker skin. You're a fanboy, embrace it.

?

I'm challenging the Superman fan's to a Battlezone with Thor...

I'm asking if you think Grey Hulk, Professor Hulk or Savage Hulk could challenge Superman 1 on 1? And I'd like to know why you think that.

I also wonder why you're upset about some people giving Superman a win versus Thor?

And Hulk is stronger on KMC than he is on any other comic-book forum... KMC is the only one that has taken away his need to become angry to grow stronger, here he's always at his peak or some dumb shit.

carver9

Superman, he dont lose.

This. Sad thing is, these rules are not applied to other Superman like characters, only him. It seems like it has gotten worse though in the past couple of months since the hero chat incident. Seems like people are debating more and more on powerset vs actually picking up a comic and looking at how that person fight 'in character'.

It's obvious Kris doesn't like Hulk. Please don't feed into it.

riv6672
Originally posted by Supermex
This isn't about just Hulk losing to Superman..
I dont think Riv is mad about the issue..
Riv just voiced his opinion.
I'm not mad at all. I was making fun of something funny. Thanks for seeing that.

Originally posted by playa1258
Superman is treated like he should be here, unlike other boards who underrate him, because he can beat their fave character.
I have zero problem saying Superman can beat any character. IF he can.
Saying he cant when he cant is not underrating.

Originally posted by carver9
This. Sad thing is, these rules are not applied to other Superman like characters, only him. It seems like it has gotten worse though in the past couple of months since the hero chat incident. Seems like people are debating more and more on powerset vs actually picking up a comic and looking at how that person fight 'in character'.

You're right on all counts.
What makes it worse is that these folks really dont have enough self awareness to see the humor in it.
It always comes down to "i challenge you" "you are a troll" "stop underrating".

LordofBrooklyn
First there will be a series of elimination bouts where 3 Supermen will face 3 Avengers in 1 on 1 combat.

Works for me!

thumb up

Supermex

I agree about how they fight in comics and not in ones wet dream.

LordofBrooklyn

Stop it.

Your Hulk is optimal here at KMC and is not a representation of the one featured in the comics.

There are necessary limitations placed on the abilities of characters to propel the plot. We all know this. The point of the rules unless otherwise specified is to remove these restrictions and allow characters to utilize their powers to the best of their ability.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Stop it.

Your Hulk is optimal here at KMC and is not a representation of the one featured in the comics.

There are necessary limitations placed on the abilities of characters to propel the plot. We all know this. The point of the rules unless otherwise specified is to remove these restrictions and allow characters to utilize their powers to the best of their ability.

I keep asking you, show me his limitation. Convince me. I can provide proof of the opposite. I can show you proof that Hulk starts off at high Herald. Can you show me something proving that he doesn't. Bring out Lord of Prime.

krisblaze
I need to see this proof.

I knew taking carter off ignore was going to be worth it.

riv6672
Honestly, this versus is close, but the Avengers have the right line up to get the win, by taking down enough Supermen to start double then triple teaming the rest. Its a domino effect.

carver9
I need to see this proof.

I knew taking carter off ignore was going to be worth it.

I'm challenging LOB...if he declines my challenge, then me and you can discuss this. He continuously brings this up so I want him to hack up his claims with scans.

LordofBrooklyn
I keep asking you, show me his limitation. Convince me. I can provide proof of the opposite. I can show you proof that Hulk starts off at high Herald. Can you show me something proving that he doesn't. Bring out Lord of Prime.

I gave you the proof already.

Take Superman's average performance against the following characters.

1.Mon-El
2.Captain Marvel
3.Orion
4.Lobo

Compare that to the Hulk's performance against High Heralds at default and you can clearly see Superman is stronger.

Show me your proof.

krisblaze
Wait what are you guys talking about now?

What do superman's showings against characters who are not high herald matter`?

carver9
I gave you the proof already.

Take Superman's average performance against the following characters.

1.Mon-El
2.Captain Marvel
3.Orion
4.Lobo

Compare that to the Hulk's performance against High Heralds at default and you can clearly see Superman is stronger.

Show me your proof.

Wait a minute...I'm confused. I thought we were debating Hulk's default strength? Also...what performances of Hulk against Heralds are you talking about?

LordofBrooklyn
Wait a minute...I'm confused. I thought we were debating Hulk's default strength? Also...what performances of Hulk against Heralds are you talking about?

Show me your proof of Hulk's default strength.

carver9

I sure will but are you going to counter my scans? If not, it's a waste of time.

DARTH POWER

Stop trolling. You're the one who claimed Hulk's performances at default level were worse than Superman's. So it's YOUR job to provide either scans to prove your point, or at least name the Hulk fights you're referring to.

carver9
Stop trolling. You're the one who claimed Hulk's performances at default level were worse than Superman's. So it's YOUR job to provide either scans to prove your point, or at least name the Hulk fights you're referring to.

thumb up

LordofBrooklyn

You can keep claiming I'm trolling.

It will result in NOTHING!

You're feeding Carver back his cheerleading love is admirable though.

LordofBrooklyn
I sure will but are you going to counter my scans? If not, it's a waste of time.

This is an embarassment to Carver Prime.

You can take the Wonder Man fight in Simon's own series.

The Avengers/Defenders war Thor vs Hulk fight.

The Hulk annual Fight against Thor.

The Gladiator fight.

Savage Hulk's first fight Against Black Bolt.

There are many more to mention.

The display of strength before Banner amps is lower than Superman's.

riv6672
This has become hilarious.

Edit:
More hilarious.

carver9
This is an embarassment to Carver Prime.

You can take the Wonder Man fight in Simon's own series.

The Avengers/Defenders war Thor vs Hulk fight.

The Hulk annual Fight against Thor.

The Gladiator fight.

Savage Hulk's first fight Against Black Bolt.

There are many more to mention.

The display of strength before Banner amps is lower than Superman's.

I'm talking about current Hulk for one. 10 to 15 yrs of his showings during WWH and after. It seems like he hasn't been powered down drastically after WWH and he is still being called World Breaker but you can convince me otherwise. Anyone would tell you Hulk has received a power up which is what I am asking you. You bringing up 20+ yrs of old showings is nice and dandy but it has nothing to do with what we have today.

Wait a minute. So THOR giving Hulk a fight means he doesn't start off at high Herald levels? THOR of all people. Can I bring up Superman fights against Captain Marvel and Black Adam? How about current Supes who got killed by an amped Batman that doesn't have Thor fts? Thor is one of the top Heralds in comics. A Herald that has showings of hanging with Skyfathers and damaging Celestials. Yes, he will give Hulk a fight. What in the hell man.

Huh? Wonderman fight? The same Wonderman who got trashed by Grey Hulk with a single punch? Which fight are you talking about? Let me guess...about 20 yrs ago huh?

Lol...Hulk thrashed Gladiator. Don't know why you are referencing Orion anyways since Orion has dropped Superman in one panel and then stalemated him afterwards in a physical matchup.

Savage Hulk first fight against BB? Thirty plus yrs ago right? Let me guess, are you talking about the fight where BB used his voice? Doesn't matter since current Hulk cap starts much higher than his previous incarnations. It's good to keep up with Hulk though. I guess that's why current Hulk is being called one of the most powerful beings in history?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Hulk/Screenshot_2014-06-20-12-04-51_zpse77f2a00.png.html

Also, are you implying that Superman would walk through BB? Would you like for me to name some showings of Superman fights against Heralds proving that he doesn't operate at high Herald level strength (even though we all know he does)? Let's not pretend like Superman crush Heralds consistently, because he doesn't.

What else do you have that proves Hulk within the 10 to 15 plus yrs doesn't start off with high Herald level strength? Bring out Lord Prime.

riv6672
No, he'll "win" this the way he and others usually do, by posting till you get tired of responding then claiming a victory...

carver9
Let me go. This ship towers over mountains. The main objective was to get the ship to a planet that was about to collide with Earth. The planet at the minimum was moon distance. When the ship hit the other earth, to give a more accurate perception of it, it was the size of a continent. Well, they needed Hulk to get the ship to the other planet, and this is base Hulk at that.

Well, he punched this ship all the way to the planet that was headed to earth. Punched it. And then had enough leg power to jump all the way to that planet as well. One proof of his base strength.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17319504/Avengers_v524.NOW-024.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17319505/Avengers_v524.NOW-025.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17319506/Avengers_v524.NOW-026.jpg.html

janus77
I fear for Brooklyn if their Lord be this deficient. Clearly Hulk at "base level" is stronger than any high herald. He's always been depicted as such.

LordofBrooklyn
I fear for Brooklyn if their Lord be this deficient. Clearly Hulk at "base level" is stronger than any high herald. He's always been depicted as such.

You are a clan of ONE!

Be very careful how you address me!

LordofBrooklyn
Let me go. This ship towers over mountains. The main objective was to get the ship to a planet that was about to collide with Earth. The planet at the minimum was moon distance. When the ship hit the other earth, to give a more accurate perception of it, it was the size of a continent. Well, they needed Hulk to get the ship to the other planet, and this is base Hulk at that.

Well, he punched this ship all the way to the planet that was headed to earth. Punched it. And then had enough leg power to jump all the way to that planet as well. One proof of his base strength.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17319504/Avengers_v524.NOW-024.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17319505/Avengers_v524.NOW-025.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17319506/Avengers_v524.NOW-026.jpg.html

In response you want to restrict this to DCNU Clark?

carver9
You are a clan of ONE!

laughing out loud

carver9
In response you want to restrict this to DCNU Clark?

It really doesn't matter. I can make an argument out of both but the thing about it is, I know Clark is physically high Herald. Also, this isn't about him, this is about your claim of Hulk default strength not being High Herald. I brought up Superman because you love him dear and by the looks of it, I don't think you know about all of his showings.

LordofBrooklyn
It really doesn't matter. I can make an argument out of both but the thing about it is, I know Clark is physically high Herald. Also, this isn't about him, this is about your claim of Hulk default strength not being High Herald. I brought up Superman because you love him dear and by the looks of it, I don't think you know about all of his showings.

I NEVER said that Banner wasn't a High herald in terms of strength.

What I DID say is that Superman is STRONGER than the Hulk at his default level.

They are in the same tier at the beginning but Superman starts out higher.

It is not comprable to the Blonde Whore whom Superman is definitively a tier above.

My knowledge of comic history is UNQUESTIONABLE!

I am the King of Canon for a reason.

P.S. Yeah, I saw what you did there with the "Showings" part! mad

janus77
You are a clan of ONE!

One Surfer's all it ever takes wink

LordofBrooklyn
One Surfer's all it ever takes wink

Unless there is a Mexican around!

janus77
Unless there is a Mexican around!
Are there a lot of Mexicans in Brooklyn? confused

LordofBrooklyn
Are there a lot of Mexicans in Brooklyn? confused

There are Mexicans aplenty!

You are DOOMED!

janus77
There are Mexicans aplenty!

You are DOOMED!
hmm ... My condolences? confused

Everyone is Doomed, that is the nature of a universe with Victor von Doom in it.

carver9
I NEVER said that Banner wasn't a High herald in terms of strength.

What I DID say is that Superman is STRONGER than the Hulk at his default level.

They are in the same tier at the beginning but Superman starts out higher.

It is not comprable to the Blonde Whore whom Superman is definitively a tier above.

My knowledge of comic history is UNQUESTIONABLE!

I am the King of Canon for a reason.

P.S. Yeah, I saw what you did there with the "Showings" part! mad

Wait a minute. So a guy that can rip adamantium effortlessly at a calm state with a smile on his face doesn't start off at or above Superman physically?

LordofBrooklyn
Wait a minute. So a guy that can rip adamantium effortlessly at a calm state with a smile on his face doesn't start off at or above Superman physically?

That is an outlier not an average.

Philosophía
I can't believe Carver lying his way into 'Hulk ripped adamantium casually', even while it was shown not to be the case in the most popular thread on this forum , gets traction.

It's hilarious, actually.

LordofBrooklyn
hmm ... My condolences? confused

Everyone is Doomed, that is the nature of a universe with Victor von Doom in it.

Come to Brooklyn.

You will be safe and enjoy yourself.

If you want to feel like you are in the Caribbean, you have East Flatbush, Crown Heights and Parts of Canarsie.

Eastern Europe- Brighton Beach, Coney Island, Midwood.

Hipster Hell- Downtown Brooklyn, Bedford Stuyvestant, Red Hook,

The MF DELPH Ban Zone- Wherever I say!

carver9
That is an outlier not an average.

laughing out loud

So we are denying things now? I'm not going to sit here and debate this if you are going to discredit everything. There isn't a single showing that proves Hulk doesn't start off at pr above high Herald physically, not one. This includes his durability and speed as well...unless again, you can prove otherwise.

carver9

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud

So we are denying things now? I'm not going to sit here and debate this if you are going to discredit everything. There isn't a single showing that proves Hulk doesn't start off at pr above high Herald physically, not one. This includes his durability and speed as well...unless again, you can prove otherwise.

You want Adamantium ripping Hulk to be considered the norm?

carver9
You want Adamantium ripping Hulk to be considered the norm?

It isn't the norm at all but he is still HIGH herald when he starts off.

LordofBrooklyn
It isn't the norm at all but he is still HIGH herald when he starts off.

You're missing the point.

Again, the Hulk is a high herald in terms of strength. So is Superman.

While BOTH are in that tier, Superman starts off higher.

The point you are trying to make would apply to Thor in relation to Superman.

carver9
You're missing the point.

Again, the Hulk is a high herald in terms of strength. So is Superman.

While BOTH are in that tier, Superman starts off higher.

The point you are trying to make would apply to Thor in relation to Superman.

What level of strength does Hulk start off with though? And iyo, what is an average for a high Herald and what is Superman's average? Then you have to also think about the fact that there are people on earth that is stronger than Superman who doesn't have the fts Hulk have.

LordofBrooklyn
What level of strength does Hulk start off with though? And iyo, what is an average for a high Herald and what is Superman's average? Then you have to also think about the fact that there are people on earth that is stronger than Superman who doesn't have the fts Hulk have.

This is somehwat difficult.

The characters noted for their strength will have definitive lifiting feats to form an easier gauge.

An average for a High Herald in strength should be slighlty above Thor.

The Odinson marks a perfect gatekeeper for that entry.

Superman's average would be anyone that easily overpowers Thor. And as pre-emptive strike, Banner doesn't accomplish this until he rages up against the Blonde Whore.

DARTH POWER
No, he'll "win" this the way he and others usually do, by posting till you get tired of responding then claiming a victory...

LOL So true

LordofBrooklyn

Do you have something to say about who is stronger at default? Superman or Hulk?

carver9
This is somehwat difficult.

The characters noted for their strength will have definitive lifiting feats to form an easier gauge.

An average for a High Herald in strength should be slighlty above Thor.

The Odinson marks a perfect gatekeeper for that entry.

Superman's average would be anyone that easily overpowers Thor. And as pre-emptive strike, Banner doesn't accomplish this until he rages up against the Blonde Whore.

Wait a minute. So you think Superman could easily overpower Thor?

LordofBrooklyn
Wait a minute. So you think Superman could easily overpower Thor?

At their best, yes.

Superman would overwhelm Thor the same way the Hulk does physically when he reaches" Superman level strength! cool "

riv6672
Do you have something to say about who is stronger at default? Superman or Hulk?
Other than this isnt the topic of the thread/anything i say will just get refuted for multiple posts proving my point in the post you quoted when asking this question/the Avengers team can beat the multiple Supermen?

No.
Not a thing.

carver9
At their best, yes.

Superman would overwhelm Thor the same way the Hulk does physically when he reaches" Superman level strength! cool "

This is where we disagree. I think Superman is stronger than Thor but not to the point of overwhelming him in the likes you are saying unless we ignore everything Thor has done.

riv6672
Well of course we have to ignore that. smile

Superman's not that much stronger than Thor. The difference is he has better damage soak.

LordofBrooklyn
Well of course we have to ignore that. smile

Superman's not that much stronger than Thor.

Based on what?

The Midgard Serpent is the pinnacle, what else would you point to?

Let me guess, you'll say it doesn't matter and wait for someone else to snipe and then post LOL.

riv6672
Based on what?

Let me guess, you'll say it doesn't matter and wait for someone else to snipe and then post LOL.

No i'll answer you.

Based on not reading the two characters' comics with a complete bias towards one.
I'M the one saying Superman is stronger AND has better damage soak and YOU are the one BITCHING because that STILL isnt ENOUGH for you.

Frikkin' fanboysLOL

DARTH POWER

That's not even close to his pinnacle.

One_Angry_Scot

The World Engine feat would be higher wouldn't it?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
The World Engine feat would be higher wouldn't it?

I'll let you witness the oncoming debate involving that one.

big grin

One_Angry_Scot

big grin

Why what do people argue about with regards to that?

LordofBrooklyn
Why what do people argue about with regards to that?

How much strength was really indicated on the part of Thor given the description of The World Engine.

One_Angry_Scot
How much strength was really indicated on the part of Thor given the description of The World Engine.

Ah okay thanks.

DARTH POWER
^ Basically lowballing because it was Thor who did the feat. If that was Superman's feat you can guarantee The House of El would never let anyone forget it. And would use it as proof that Superman stronger than anyone else in Marvel or Dc.

Because they think it's all about feats and don't get It's also about Power Scaling. But yeah most High Heralds won't have a feat like the World Engine. And that's not all Thor's got. Midgard Serpent isn't anywhere near his best feats.

LordofBrooklyn
Ah okay thanks.

The battle was mainly waged between RageofOlympus and Abhilegend.

Supermex
Hulk can pass Superman's strength level..

I think currently Hulk at his base is equal or stronger than Superman.

My opinion

carver9

My opinion

thumb up

h1a8

Then on top of them you have BM, BB, IM (who could offer distraction, at the least) and Thor. You are forgetting the most important thing here? Speed!
A single Superman alone could blitz the majority of the team and do well for a while. His speed would beat IM, Hulk, BB, Strange, etc very quickly.

5 superman is spite imo

h1a8

My opinion what do you base this opinion on? superman has greater feats on average than Hulk.

Stoic

Superman, he dont lose.

Yep. I really used to love the Superman character, but then I come here, and his fans have served to completely make me hesitant of even reading his comics. It's a good thing that he wasn't given TP, or Magical abilities, because if he had them, I can see his fans claiming that he'd blitz all of reality.

His fans have to understand that he's awesome in his element, but there are beings outside of his element, that would absolutely destroy him, and the characters that could destroy him, would be destroyed by characters that he could destroy. All characters have weak points.

celeyhyga17
Based on what?

Thor and Bill threw their mallets so hard the resulting collision obliterated Surtur's portal. That portal consequently dwarfed stars...

riv6672

big grin
Took you an hour to come back into this thread, with no response to the answer you said i wouldnt give.

So fell the House of El. huh

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by h1a8
You are forgetting the most important thing here? Speed!
A single Superman alone could blitz the majority of the team and do well for a while. His speed would beat IM, Hulk, BB, Strange, etc very quickly.

5 superman is spite imo

laughing out loud

Doh! How could we forget speed?! Even 1 Superman could take this. Speed Blitz for the automatic win every time!

riv6672
laughing out loud

Doh! How could we forget speed?! Even 1 Superman could take this. Speed Blitz for the automatic win every time!

HELL yes! A CIS/PISless Flash is incredibly powerful. He can...Wait, what? This is Superman?

Pfft. Nevermind.

stick out tongue

The Sorrow
Originally posted by h1a8
what do you base this opinion on? superman has greater feats on average than Hulk.
Prove it.

DARTH POWER
HELL yes! A CIS/PISless Flash is incredibly powerful. He can...Wait, what? This is Superman?

Pfft. Nevermind.

stick out tongue

Superman and The Flash are The Same when it comes to Speed! They are pretty much just as fast as each other. And the way they use that speed in character is almost exactly the same as well. If you don't believe me ask Abhilegend. He will put you straight.

Also just putting it out there, but Superman is clearly stronger than Hulk AT BASE LEVEL. And he's pretty much as strong as the strongest Hulk ever gets. And he also uses his strength in the exact same way Hulk does. True story. Ask Abhi or Lord of B. They'll both confirm this.

riv6672
Sadly, i cant ask abhi.
He has me on ignore...except for when he answers me directly or posts in my threads. sad

krisblaze

Pfft. Nevermind.

stick out tongue

How many serious fights do you know of, where Superman just tanks stuff...?

Could you please argue with some concrete stuff, and not just refuse any comment...

Supermex
Superman and The Flash are The Same when it comes to Speed! They are pretty much just as fast as each other. And the way they use that speed in character is almost exactly the same as well. If you don't believe me ask Abhilegend. He will put you straight.

Also just putting it out there, but Superman is clearly stronger than Hulk AT BASE LEVEL. And he's pretty much as strong as the strongest Hulk ever gets. And he also uses his strength in the exact same way Hulk does. True story. Ask Abhi or Lord of B. They'll both confirm this.

Lmao!!

riv6672
How many serious fights do you know of, where Superman just tanks stuff...?

As opposed to fighting like the Flash?
erm
Do i really need to point out how silly that particular question is in relation to the number of threads/posts/scans generated here which highlight Superman's strength and invulnerability as being greater than everyone else's?

Until they arent.

And then suddenly he's transformed into Barry Allen.

Go try that backwards logic nonsense on someone else, Krisblaze.

krisblaze
As opposed to fighting like the Flash?
erm
Do i really need to point out how silly that particular question is in relation to the number of threads/posts/scans generated here which highlight Superman's strength and invulnerability as being greater than everyone else's?

Until they arent.

And then suddenly he's transformed into Barry Allen.

Go try that backwards logic nonsense on someone else, Krisblaze.
Try your attitude somewhere else :sassy smiley:

What do you mean 'fights' like the Flash? Obviously Superman doesn't run, he flies, but the fact that his legs don't shoot up and down doesn't mean he's not moving as fast.

KMC Superman isn't just an average of Superman's showings, it's supposed to be an average of Superman fighting to the best of his ability. This goes for any character, and for characters like Superman, Flash, Thor or Surfer, who always holds back, THIS IS A BIG DEAL.

Which means that he fights like he did against The Elite, Ultraman/WW/Owl, Zod+gang, Doomsday and so on. Fights where he uses his speed, strength and heat-vision. How else would he fight? By phucking biting people?

I've asked you so many times why you think that the Grey Hulk, Professor Hulk or Savage Hulk can fight Superman 1 on 1? In the thread which seemingly birthed your rage, you gave each of the 4 Hulks an equal opportunity against Superman, when the gap is so enormous that 1 of them could probably kill 100 of the others.

Do you just consider all 'main characters' to be generally equal? With no regard for who they fight and how they perform? Or how they would match against eachother given their abilities?

riv6672
Its odd how you're a generally level headed poster except for a few characters.
Then all this rage comes out...laughing out loud

I already said what i had to on 1 Superman 4 Hulks, in the thread YOU keep bringing up; let it go, guy. Go re-read my stuff or wait for the TPB to come out.

And you know very well that regardless of what you just posted it boils down to Superman gets every advantage possible, while other characters dont.
Do i believe all main characters are equal?
Not at all.
I just dont believe the power gap is like the difference between an elephant and a squirrel.

And, like i pointed out to someone yesterday, i'm the one that can and has admitted when my characters are out powered by others.
When you can do that, i might care what all you have to say on certain subjects. Until then, either ignore me or continue to be frustrated at my impudence.

krisblaze
Its odd how you're a generally level headed poster except for a few characters.
Then all this rage comes out...laughing out loud

I already said what i had to on 1 Superman 4 Hulks, in the thread YOU keep bringing up; let it go, guy. Go re-read my stuff or wait for the TPB to come out.

And you know very well that regardless of what you just posted it boils down to Superman gets every advantage possible, while other characters dont.
Do i believe all main characters are equal?
Not at all.
I just dont believe the power gap is like the difference between an elephant and a squirrel.

And, like i pointed out to someone yesterday, i'm the one that can and has admitted when my characters are out powered by others.
When you can do that, i might care what all you have to say on certain subjects. Until then, either ignore me or continue to be frustrated at my impudence.
I'm asking you why you feel that each of the 4 Hulks could give Superman an equal fight, when the gap between those 4 are huuuuuuge?

I don't care for attempts to snipe at me, I just want you to try and lay down a specific grounded argument.

Now it's all "I don't believe he's faster than them" or "they'd get him eventually", but you haven't backed this up with anything. You're just making statements and insulting people who disagree with you, without any attempt at any kind of civil discourse.

I've explained to you why on Superman would use his speed. Hell, he goes all out with his speed in practically every important fight he's in (assuming he's not 1 out of 20 heroes, at which point they all turn to shit).

So how does the Grey Hulk challenge him..? How does the Grey Hulk in any way compare to Scar?

riv6672
4 Hulks.....those 4......Grey Hulk......Grey Hulk......Scar
Wow, you just dont listen, do you?
no

krisblaze
I'm asking you why you feel that each of the 4 Hulks could give Superman an equal fight, when the gap between those 4 are huuuuuuge?

I don't care for attempts to snipe at me, I just want you to try and lay down a specific grounded argument.

Now it's all "I don't believe he's faster than them" or "they'd get him eventually", but you haven't backed this up with anything. You're just making statements and insulting people who disagree with you, without any attempt at any kind of civil discourse.

I've explained to you why on Superman would use his speed. Hell, he goes all out with his speed in practically every important fight he's in (assuming he's not 1 out of 20 heroes, at which point they all turn to shit).

So how does the Grey Hulk challenge him..? How does the Grey Hulk in any way compare to Scar?

Feel free to quote and reply to each bit.

As opposed to acting like some uppity phuck.

riv6672
Snipe snipe snipe, thats all you ever do. smile

Supermex
The Avengers

Iron Man
Blue Mavel
Dr.Strange
Thor
Black Bolt
Spectrum
Hulk

Vs

5 Superman's

Guys the Supermen are dealing with more than just the Hulk here..

Iron Man
B.Marv
Dr.Strange
Thor
Boltagon
Spectrum
Hulk

Pretty versatile squad facing Supermen here.

krisblaze
Yeah

Iron Man
Less Superman-man
Magic-Man
Magic Superman-man
Enegy Scream-Man
Energy-Man
Angry+jumping Superman-Man

riv6672
Lol!

Mex, if this gets back on topic, i'll post a pic of me in a dress!

krisblaze
The Avengers

Iron Man
Blue Mavel
Dr.Strange
Thor
Black Bolt
Spectrum
Hulk

Vs

5 Superman's
The Supermen are dead unless they co-ordinate their attacks very, very well.

Actually, it's DCNU, so they're dead smile

carver9
I wonder how many wins Kris would give Surfer over Superman since he use the fight to the best of their abilities. He's going to ignore this with me asking it. Riv, ask Kris this for me.

riv6672
I wonder how many wins Kris would give Surfer over Superman since he use the fight to the best of their abilities. He's going to ignore this with me asking it. Riv, ask Kris this for me.
I will quote you for him...thumb up

krisblaze
You two rascals would have to take that to the Surfer vs Superman thread smile

carver9
Let me bump this thread. One sec.

D-Block
Avengers

DarkSaint85
Let me bump this thread. One sec.

Reported.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Reported.

laughing out loud

Dang!!!

abhilegend
Yeah, that serpent feat has been destroyed several times over.

The World Engine feat would be higher wouldn't it? Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ Basically lowballing because it was Thor who did the feat. If that was Superman's feat you can guarantee The House of El would never let anyone forget it. And would use it as proof that Superman stronger than anyone else in Marvel or Dc.

Because they think it's all about feats and don't get It's also about Power Scaling. But yeah most High Heralds won't have a feat like the World Engine. And that's not all Thor's got. Midgard Serpent isn't anywhere near his best feats.
Totally unquantifiable feat, the "will" which thor opposed has no feats at all. Superman has actually lifted literally infinite weight alongside Captain Marvel, slowed down Spectre who had contained Eternity in his body etc.

So if I actually bring out Superman's ridiculous strength feats, Thor would be left in dust.

Supermex
Lol!

Mex, if this gets back on topic, i'll post a pic of me in a dress!

Lmao!!!

Oh wait , double yuk!!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend

Totally unquantifiable feat, the "will" which thor opposed has no feats at all. Superman has actually lifted literally infinite weight alongside Captain Marvel, slowed down Spectre who had contained Eternity in his body etc.

So if I actually bring out Superman's ridiculous strength feats, Thor would be left in dust.
You sound just like Philo with this Superman is so much stronger than other heralds nonsense.

No one is claiming Thor is stronger than Superman... It just seems asinine to think he is far above in strength.

Go and post these feats then...

DARTH POWER

Oh the pathetic lowballing.

Destroyed by who? You? Lol

A pointless destruction in any case considering it's not even close to his best strength feat.

Totally unquantifiable feat, the "will" which thor opposed has no feats at all.

LOL So because you can't precisely measure how many multiples and multiples of worlds that's the equivalent of pushing, you're going to just completely ignore it, knowing full well that it's a feat which would easily be > than moving our whole solar system.

Superman has actually lifted literally infinite weight alongside Captain Marvel, slowed down Spectre who had contained Eternity in his body etc.

Really? That's nice. Because Thor has resisted his own weight multiplied by infinity all on his own.

No not at all.

The World Engine feat is beyond ridiculous, and only possibly beaten by "infinity" weight, which Thor also has.

But if that's too big a feat for you to accept, then there's plenty of feats which are easier to grasp like:

Punching with power to destroy worlds alongside Hercules..

A single blow hard enough to shatter a small planet.

Easily shrugging off the weight of half a planet.

Resisting the force of a neutron star..

Resisting the weight of 20 Planets..

(Alongside Bill)Throwing their hammers hard enough to destroy Surtur's portal which was so Massive it made Stars look like small lamps..

^ These are all crazy strength feats, but the World Engine is BY FAR his greatest feat. It's literally a cosmic spanning feat.

Not that it matters, because I know you'll lowball and simply disregard every single one of them in your sad but ongoing effort to prove "Superman takes Thor in 1 Punch" LOL

carver9
Didn't Thor and Bill hit hammers hard enough that the shock waves from it resembled the big bang? Did I read that wrong?

DarkSaint85
Did I read that wrong?

Probably.

celeyhyga17
Didn't Thor and Bill hit hammers hard enough that the shock waves from it resembled the big bang? Did I read that wrong?
Lol.. laughing out loud
Yeah u read that wrong.

The impact from their hammers indirectly pulverized Surtur's portal(dwarfed nearby stars).

carver9
Probably.

Gotcha. Do you have the scan I am referencing?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lol.. laughing out loud
Yeah u read that wrong.

The impact from their hammers indirectly pulverized Surtur's portal(dwarfed nearby stars).

Ok...I thought they had another showing outside of this. Let me see.

carver9
It wasn't Bill and Thor but Thor was present. Here is the Big Bang scene.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir165-StrikingPower439.jpg

CadenceV2
Wow what a crap feat of Hulk and Superman wank lol. I will jump in willingly into the cross fire and state both are insanely overrated on this site.

Now Invincible is where it is at smile

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/148/e/7/hulk_and_superman_fail_by_wya-d3hf8mc.jpg

DarkSaint85

Probably.

Lol.. laughing out loud
Yeah u read that wrong.

Lol.

carver9
Don't think Hulk is the one being overrated here. Don't see people making threads with him beating 4 Heralds at the same time or saying that he would stomp high Heralds because of this or that. If anything, he is being lowballed, badly.

carver9
It wasn't Bill and Thor but Thor was present. Here is the Big Bang scene.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir165-StrikingPower439.jpg

Is there context to this?

riv6672
Don't think Hulk is the one being overrated here. Don't see people making threads with him beating 4 Heralds at the same time or saying that he would stomp high Heralds because of this or that. If anything, he is being lowballed, badly.
QFT

riv6672
Lmao!!!

Oh wait , double yuk!!
You know you'd like to see it.

h1a8
Oh the pathetic lowballing.

Destroyed by who? You? Lol

A pointless destruction in any case considering it's not even close to his best strength feat.

LOL So because you can't precisely measure how many multiples and multiples of worlds that's the equivalent of pushing, you're going to just completely ignore it, knowing full well that it's a feat which would easily be > than moving our whole solar system.

Really? That's nice. Because Thor has resisted his own weight multiplied by infinity all on his own.

No not at all.

The World Engine feat is beyond ridiculous, and only possibly beaten by "infinity" weight, which Thor also has.

But if that's too big a feat for you to accept, then there's plenty of feats which are easier to grasp like:

Punching with power to destroy worlds alongside Hercules..

A single blow hard enough to shatter a small planet.

Easily shrugging off the weight of half a planet.

Resisting the force of a neutron star..

Resisting the weight of 20 Planets..

(Alongside Bill)Throwing their hammers hard enough to destroy Surtur's portal which was so Massive it made Stars look like small lamps..

^ These are all crazy strength feats, but the World Engine is BY FAR his greatest feat. It's literally a cosmic spanning feat.

Not that it matters, because I know you'll lowball and simply disregard every single one of them in your sad but ongoing effort to prove "Superman takes Thor in 1 Punch" LOL the world engine feat is unquantifiable. It could have taken 100,000 tons for all we know. It's magical. We have no idea how the contraption works mechanically. Resisting 20 planets is not a strength feat. Thor never resisted the weight of a neutron star. He resisted the weight of objects who weight would be equivalent to being on a neutron star. That means he resisted millions to billions of tons.

The Thor weight infinity feat wasn't him fighting against infinite weight. It was hyperbole.

Thor's punching feat with Hercules can't even be proven to shatter a mountain. They hit a magical portal.

Any Mjolnir throwing feats aren't necessarily strength feats. We all know how Thor can remote control Mjolnir, even when whirling it. It nearly killed Angrir on the return. Also a portal isn't tangible. Mjolnir has magic in it and I'm sure that the feat wouldn't be duplicated with a adamantium hammer. so the feat (Surtur) is unquantifiable.

riv6672
Nice.

abhilegend
You sound just like Philo with this Superman is so much stronger than other heralds nonsense.

No one is claiming Thor is stronger than Superman... It just seems asinine to think he is far above in strength.

Go and post these feats then... When did I say he is far stronger than Thor? He is noticeably stronger than him though.

Oh the pathetic lowballing. If anything is pathetic here, its the denial you are in.

Several posters. And I've likely read more Thor comics than you.

Its not even such a good feat. Its city level at best.

That's why the allmighty Yggdrasil was being tortured by a normal human? Its that powerful that a normal human had it trapped all helpless. And no, it has no parameters of strength defined to it. You simply can't define it.

So did Sif!!!1!111

Silver age hyperboles kid. Learn to differentiate between a feat and a hyperbole.

Yeah, like that means anything.

Its completely useless in a contest of strength feats. COMPLETELY. Have you even read the complete arc?

Yeah, another hyperbole from 60's. Yay!!!! But Thor needs Hercules to close dimensional gateways. DCnU Wonder Woman can do it herself.

Like when?

An actual decent one. I'll give you that.

Not that great actually. Top tiers regularly go into black holes.

Never happened. In the very same issue Thor went into coma when a ship's mast fell on his head FFS.

facepalm

Really? I mean what is wrong with all of Thor fans?

Its so amazing that after all this time, nobody knows what the damn thing actually did. Isn't it amazing?

Not really. The thing is Thor has great strength feats, not the ones you go all ga-ga over. Don't try to compete with Superman in strength, its not going to happen.

celeyhyga17
When did I say he is far stronger than Thor? He is noticeably stronger than him though.
He is not "noticeably" stronger. It's like saying Cap is noticeably stronger than Slade.

Several posters. And I've likely read more Thor comics than you.

Its not even such a good feat. Its city level at best.Sure it is. It may not be planetary level, but it sure is better than city level. I mean the Midgard Serpent after all is a legendary beast that can alter it's shape/size and has been many times described as girdling the earth. Seeing as how powerful it was on another occasion he battled it during Simonson's run, overpowering it through sheer strength is still impressive.

So did Sif!!!1!111

Silver age hyperboles kid. Learn to differentiate between a feat and a hyperbole.
Wrong. She did not resist anything. Sif was overwhelmed as well as the Warrior's Three as the gravity increased. Only Thor resisted and overcame his "infinitely increased weight".

Yeah, another hyperbole from 60's. Yay!!!! But Thor needs Hercules to close dimensional gateways. DCnU Wonder Woman can do it herself.
Yeah because closing a dimensional gateway through indirect force is less impressive. sad

Really? I mean what is wrong with all of Thor fans?
That was a massive feat.

Not really. The thing is Thor has great strength feats, not the ones you go all ga-ga over. Don't try to compete with Superman in strength, its not going to happen.
What's with Superman fans who already know that no one is saying Thor has greater and more strength feats, but also want to hear that Superman shiets on other top tier's strength feats and beat their chest while doing so? Sad really..

riv6672
They're compensating for any of a gazillion issues in RL that make them feel small.
And yes, its sad that this is how they choose to deal with those issues...sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>