Wraith Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which super being wins?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GR_zps9035b515.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WT_zpse6ea9fdf.jpg

MF DELPH
Well, unlike Superman, Gladiator doesn't get his powers from metabolizing EM emissions, his powers are psionic, but on the other hand, I don't think he'll figure out getting Wraith in proximity with a large magnetic field will remove his exotic abilites, and Wraith doesn't have any actual fighting skill apparently.

I'm leaving this one alone.

carver9
Good points Delph. I'm giving this to Gladiator.

iceman24567
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Well, unlike Superman, Gladiator doesn't get his powers from metabolizing EM emissions, his powers are psionic, but on the other hand, I don't think he'll figure out getting Wraith in proximity with a large magnetic field will remove his exotic abilites, and Wraith doesn't have any actual fighting skill apparently.

I'm leaving this one alone. Delph is right on the money granted even without his exotics Wraith still has more raw power than Gladiator or Superman

Stoic
Superman was absolutely outgunned in his battle with Wraith. I really don't think that Gladiator can beat Superman. I do think that he would give him as good of a fight as Pre Nu U Captain Marvel has, but my money is on Wraith kicking his butt eventually.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman was absolutely outgunned in his battle with Wraith. I really don't think that Gladiator can beat Superman. I do think that he would give him as good of a fight as Pre Nu U Captain Marvel has, but my money is on Wraith kicking his butt eventually. Yup Gladiator would have to use the same trick Superman did to even it out somewhat. If he fights him straight up hes dying erm

MF DELPH
Yeah, I think Wraith is the obvious choice. Even moreso given that since no battlefield was specified in the OP this is a standard featureless environment KMC Arena Match, so there's no magnetic fields for Gladiator to inexplicably lure Wraith near and depower him anyway. Wraith's taking a solid majority if not a clean sweep.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I'm leaving this one alone.

THIS is why your hood pass was revoked!

MF DELPH
Indeed.

My capability of rational thought.

LordofBrooklyn
Gladiator dies.

Kallark- 1977-2014

R.I.P.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.