Lumiya Vs General Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Lumiya, the dark lady of the sith and master to darth caedus VS The fearsome general grevious.

Lightsabers.

Force Powers.

All-Out.

Round 1. Lumiya is unamped and Grevious is limited to two lightsabers.

round 2. Lumiya is amped by BM and a Nexus, Grevious is no longer limited to just two lightsabers.

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Why is Grievous limited to only two lightsabers? He is the one who needs the advantages, not Lumiya. erm

Nalaniel
I'm not sure how effective the lightwhip would be against him... I need a bit to think about this.

But Lumiya wins round 2 for sure.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Why is Grievous limited to only two lightsabers? He is the one who needs the advantages, not Lumiya. erm

IIRC, He's fought most people with only two, so it's not really much of a disadvantage imo, he's always used two.

DarthAnt66
You specifically said he was "no longer limited to just two lightsabers" in round 2, implying him with an advantage, because when he has four lightsabers, you give Lumiya a nexus to "even it out."

Nalaniel
And BM. That's too much.

Fated Xtasy
You specifically said he was "no longer limited to just two lightsabers" in round 2, implying him with an advantage, because when he has four lightsabers, you give Lumiya a nexus to "even it out."

Oh, i thought you were asking/saying that I should have gave him his full arsenal in the first round, my bad.

Originally posted by Nalaniel
And BM. That's too much.

Nothing is too much for my lady Lumiya. http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/1980485505.gif

joking aside, maybe i did OP her a bit too much. oh well my bad and apologies for the mismatch.

DarthAnt66
Our point was OPing her was not necessary because she can beat Grievous without the amps. wink

Marco1907
Lumiya.

Fated Xtasy
Our point was OPing her was not necessary because she can beat Grievous without the amps. wink

I'm not so sure about that, Luke had to use a shoto to help him in his battle with Lumiya several times, Grevious has the advantage of four sabers, he could potentially take it maybe?

Plus i thought Lumiya was like Raskta Lsu, strong as a duelist, but not that great of a force user.... http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/2182237274.gif But she's not going up against someone who is stronger than her in the force so i didn't need to amp her. Dear god, how did i **** that up?

Nalaniel
It's Ant's fault.

BanthaRidesIt
Aryn Leneer dies

WildBantha88
Originally posted by BanthaRidesIt
Aryn Leneer dies Never stopped me before wink

BanthaRidesIt
ur implying that u have sex with aryn leneers dead corpse

carthage
Lol Fated nerfed Grievous at the start.

Why make a terrible thread if you're going to limit a fighter? Lumiya has fought evenly with FOTJ Luke and beaten ROTJ Luke. She takes him with slight difficulty, and with a nexus stomps him.

Nalaniel
Why open your mouth when only stupid things come out of it?

carthage
http://cdn.womensunitedonline.com/gallery/james_van_der_beek_cry.jpg

DarthAnt66
Bow before your Queen or suffer the consequences.

Nalaniel
You shouldn't think about all the times I made you cry.

DarthAnt66
It is hard not to, my Queen.

carthage
Why does Fated hate Grievous so much?

Trocity
GG.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Why make a terrible thread?
Indeed Carthage... indeed.

Emperordmb
Not sure about round 1, but I'm leaning Grievous. Lightwhips have the weakest blades of all lightsaber weaponry, and Grievous is basically walking armor. Not to mention the fact that Jar'kai is noted to be a pretty good counter to lightwhips, and Grievous's cybernetics attached to his brain would allow him to analyze and counter that fighting style, already armed with a favorable armament to counter said fighting style.

As for round 2, if Lumiya has a nexus, then she can whip out the force phantoms, especially with BM aiding her. She takes this one rather solidly.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Not sure about round 1, but I'm leaning Grievous. Lightwhips have the weakest blades of all lightsaber weaponry, and Grievous is basically walking armor. Not to mention the fact that Jar'kai is noted to be a pretty good counter to lightwhips, and Grievous's cybernetics attached to his brain would allow him to analyze and counter that fighting style, already armed with a favorable armament to counter said fighting style.

That about sums it up thumb up again, Nice analyses Emperordmb

Again, sorry for the mismatch/OPness there, i screwed bad. apologies guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.