Hulk - B.Marv - Hyperion - Boltagon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Hyperion

Vs

Blue Marvel

Vs

Hulk

Vs

Black Bolt

Who's the last man standing?

Fight takes place in Dcnu Earth, so they really dont give a f**k about the damage.

Fight starts out in the heart of Metropolis.

janus77
Hulk wins this, since he has no reason to hold back.

deathslash
Either black bolt or blue marvel win.

carver9
Hulk with Blue Marvel coming in second.

Insane Titan
Prolly Black Bolt with Hulk going down first.

CadenceV2
Did I miss something about Black Bolt? Last time I check he was barely and Marvel in stats, and relied only on his scream attack which is as destructive as Cyclopes best beam attack from feats I know of.

Insane Titan
Haha

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Did I miss something about Black Bolt? Last time I check he was barely and Marvel in stats, and relied only on his scream attack which is as destructive as Cyclopes best beam attack from feats I know of.

Black Bolts scream is eons ahead of Cyclops's best.

Screamed a hole in reality here.

http://i.imgur.com/RBfo6AGl.jpg

Khazra Reborn
Hyperion.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

Wasn't that Skrull version?

carver9
Yep. It still should count for BB though.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Wasn't that Skrull version?

Have to admit I am not too sure.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Yep

My mistake, disregard that then.

The Sorrow
If it isn't the real BB then it shouldn't count imo.

janus77
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

And Hulk just ploughed right through SkrullBolt's scream (which broke off a Rhode Island sized chunk of the moon), when Hulk took him down.

Hulk wins this without much effort.

Insane Titan
Hulk never ploughed through BB's scream , he said he wanted to hear him scream is what he said ( as in pain, it was a play on words)

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
And Hulk just ploughed right through SkrullBolt's scream (which broke off a Rhode Island sized chunk of the moon), when Hulk took him down.

Hulk wins this without much effort.

Yep...you are correct. As shown here, he did withstand the scream and merked him afterwards. Hulk is a beast.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot17_zpsb80c25a5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11

Insane Titan
It's not even stated as a scream lol at the desperation.

deathslash
Boltagon screams directly downwards, the planet gets destroyed, and BM, boltagon, and hyperion all fight amongst themselves in space while the hulk floats amongst the wreckage of the planet because he can't fly.

Supermex
Originally posted by CadenceV2

lol

leonidas
bb is one of the few heroes who HAS actually definitively beaten hulk. but new hulk has been accumulating crazy feats. bb's voice is so disproportionate to his level it makes putting him in threads pretty much meaningless. he def hurts all of them badly with his voice, enough that a would win with a second one. hulk MIGHT be able to handle it once, but continual screams? i doubt it--highly. without the voice it's a great battle but i think hulk would be the last man standing and that he'd take out bm to win it.

janus77
You doubt a character that can tank planetary explosions without _any_ damage, would be able to handle BB's voice?

You realise Hulk's basically able to render time and space with his fists??

Hulk stomps this, anything else is just madness.

leonidas
lol no..... if they are smart they actually team up and take hulk out, likely quickly. i'm assuming an every man for themselves mentality but if they see him as the threat, he gets taken out by those 3 quickly. i do think he would win otherwise, unless he gets hit by multiple screams. but there is no way in hell i'll try convincing you of anything since the forum knows your position wouldn't change even if hulk lost this fight 30 times on panel. so, yeah. smile

krisblaze
Originally posted by leonidas
bb is one of the few heroes who HAS actually definitively beaten hulk. but new hulk has been accumulating crazy feats. bb's voice is so disproportionate to his level it makes putting him in threads pretty much meaningless. he def hurts all of them badly with his voice, enough that a would win with a second one. hulk MIGHT be able to handle it once, but continual screams? i doubt it--highly. without the voice it's a great battle but i think hulk would be the last man standing and that he'd take out bm to win it.
One of the few?

Spider-man, Havok, Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Surfer, Wolverine.....list doesn't end!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by janus77
You doubt a character that can tank planetary explosions without _any_ damage, would be able to handle BB's voice?

You realise Hulk's basically able to render time and space with his fists??

Hulk stomps this, anything else is just madness.

Hulk can beat all 3 at once?

janus77
The stips are basically a collateral damage free situation, no reason for Hulk to hold back, so yes definitely he could take all three at once.

You recall how he beat up BiBeast and Wendigo who were 1000x amped?
It's not just that, he's ridiculously powerful and consistently so, now.

leonidas
Originally posted by krisblaze
One of the few?

Spider-man, Havok, Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Surfer, Wolverine.....list doesn't end!

havok? when'd that happen....? tony scored a win but practically killed himself to do it--entombed in his armor if that's the instance you're talking about? logan? when did he ever actually beat hulk...? cap and spidey? lol thor and ss? well....yeah, but they're top of the food chain. bolt's got a better record against hulk than thor though.

anyway. thanks for completely missing my point. mad

Supermex
BB is more than a screamer..
He's pretty vers in powers..

He can channel his powers inward to increase his strength and speed, and can focus it through his arms as concussive blasts. Black Bolt is capable of channeling all available energy into one devastating punch called his Master Blow..

Black Bolt can create a nearly impenetrable force field by focusing his energy around himself, and can use his electron abilities as extrasensory probes, highly sensitive to electromagnetic phenomena, and he can also jam certain electromagnetic mechanisms. Though exhausting, he can create particle/electron interaction fields solid enough to be traversed upon.

Black Bolt also is at least partially resistant against telepathy and shares a semi-telepathic bond with those of his blood (such as the Inhuman royal family and certain others), as was evident when he was able to resist the mental abilities of his telepathically powerful brother, Maximus, and on different occasions, use his own abilities to overpower and take control of Maximus' mind.

Superhuman physical attributes..
Flight..
Destructive hypersonic voice..
Molecular manipulation..

krisblaze
Originally posted by leonidas
havok? when'd that happen....? tony scored a win but practically killed himself to do it--entombed in his armor if that's the instance you're talking about? logan? when did he ever actually beat hulk...? cap and spidey? lol thor and ss? well....yeah, but they're top of the food chain. bolt's got a better record against hulk than thor though.

anyway. thanks for completely missing my point. mad

18 year old Havok, with no control and unstable powers, used the laserbeam on Hulk's brain and had him lower a mountain piece over himself.

So? Tony still won. And apparently he had the WWH satellite to fall back on as well.

Grey Hulk.

Cap beat him.

Spidey has two wins if I remember correctly.

And sure Bolt has a better record, because it's Stan the Man and quality writers who handle those fights smile

But yeah, Black Bolt has destroyed him several times, and probably would do again so again wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.