Luke Cage vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Luke Cage really handle anything that comes his way or is Deadpool to well armed?

SamZED
If CIS and lol effect are on it goes the same way it went in that annual with DP breaking his swords and knives on Cage while Luke is standing there and yawning.
If a serious fight it could go either way.

Iskandar
Luke Cage hits Deadpool over the head with a folded chair.

SamZED
Wade held his own pretty well when he faced Luke and Danny at the same time, granted he was most probably going to lose eventually if Cable hadn't showed up.

DarkRaiden
Luke should win due to Deadpool's inability to hurt him.

leonidas
how's pool going to actually hurt him.....? confused

SamZED
He's an expert marksman. A few dozen grenades as a distraction then a bullet to the eyeball. A gas bomb maybe. Just throwing some options out there.

leonidas
i thought luke's eyes were invulnerable as well, no?

SamZED
Don't believe they were ever said to be.

DarkSaint85
Or pressure point attacks.

KingD19
Deadpool shouldn't be able to exert enough force to actually do anything with pressure points. And he'll have to get pasts Luke's basic strong guy power set like ground pounds and thunderclaps.

Shabazz916
depends where the fight is maybe dead pool can drown him

SamZED
That's an option but pressure points would only work on watered down Luke from PIS ridden comics.
Doubt Luke's thunderclap would do anything to Wade though.

GroggyGrunt
I don't know...Deadpool can't do much to Cage, but Cage can't really put down Deadpool for good either. I guess I'd have to give it to Cage (though I'd be rooting for Wade stick out tongue )

I always felt Deadpool should have adamantium swords. Just seems like it would have been a natural decision for the Weapon X prog.

Supermutant
Luke Cage punches Wade's head off.

Iskandar
Deadpool does pressure point attacks? Thought he was more of a stab, shoot, and throw pancakes at someone sorta guy.

Originally posted by SamZED
Don't believe they were ever said to be.

Why wouldn't they be? You would figure the super durability would be something that goes all around, and the rest of his body would have to be for it to actually work.

If for instance it was just Luke Cage's skin that was tough his organs would promptly liquify whenever he gets hit by things that would do the same to a normal person.

deathslash
Luke picks up wade and throws him several miles away earning the easy victory

SamZED
DP has a teleporter to avoid BFR.

Originally posted by Iskandar
Deadpool does pressure point attacks? Thought he was more of a stab, shoot, and throw pancakes at someone sorta guy.

Why wouldn't they be? You would figure the super durability would be something that goes all around, and the rest of his body would have to be for it to actually work.

If for instance it was just Luke Cage's skin that was tough his organs would promptly liquify whenever he gets hit by things that would do the same to a normal person. He is, but he's used pressure point attacks when he needed, he is actually a very skilled fighter, just suffers from the Wolverine syndrome a lot because of the HF.

Dunno, I wouldn't just assume that without an on panel proof or statement. For example we know Colossus eyes are organic metal. Luke's seem to look an function the same way ordinary human eyes do. Even his organs were operated on with ordinary surgical tools iirc.

KingD19
The thunderclap wouldn't be a game ender, but it would throw Wade off balance. He's not heavy enough or strong enough to stop a shockwave from sending him flying.

And Cage's organs are actually just as tough as the rest of him. Dark Avengers Ant-Man got swallowed by him and tried to grow inside him but was forced to stay little because he was getting crushed by Cage's organs while all Cage got was a tummy ache before he shat him out.

And while he's not as skilled as Deadpool, he is physically his superior in pretty much every area except speed and has been trained by Danny since they started fighting together. Cage could literally just rip Deadpool apart.

Sin I AM
Colossus if different tho, unless its states his eyes aren't invulnerable it's assumed they are

Wonder Man
Deadpool could let off a decay bomb that might work.

deathslash
DP has a teleporter to avoid BFR.
a teleporter isn't part of his average gear. He occasionally has a teleworkers, but not always.

deathslash
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Deadpool could let off a decay bomb that might work. that isn't part of his standard gear and you didn't say that wade has prep time.

SamZED
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Colossus if different tho, unless its states his eyes aren't invulnerable it's assumed they are I'd think it's the other way around, no? Whenever they talk about Cage's invulnerability they talk about his skin.

Originally posted by deathslash
a teleporter isn't part of his average gear. He occasionally has a teleworkers, but not always. He doesn't use it that often but it usually is a part of his equipment. I doubt Cage would go for a BFR either way, not in his CIS. And Deadpool is pretty slippery.

deathslash
I'd think it's the other way around, no? Whenever they talk about Cage's invulnerability they talk about his skin.

He doesn't use it that often but it usually is a part of his equipment. I doubt Cage would go for a BFR either way, not in his CIS. And Deadpool is pretty slippery. I think he would go for the bfr. When cage can't beat someone by conventional means, that's when he begins to improvise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.