What do you want to see in the next Superman movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
I know this is not going to happen but I would like a Superman movie that starts off from either Superman II or Superman Returns. Villian should be Brainiac with a sequel of Doomsday arriving.

No more Superman movies that retell the story again.

BruceSkywalker
MORE DEATH and DESTRUCTION so the message boards can cry more about it...

I want to see Kal wear his new 52 outfit.. a good villain and more good action sequences

Mindship
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
MORE DEATH and DESTRUCTION thumb up

I also want to see character development, introspection, with Superman reflecting on what happened in MOS1. I'd like to see Project Cadmus get started; and I think it's time we saw a massively destructive or large-scale deployment of heat vision.

Time Immemorial
One that Quan likes is what I want to see.

NemeBro
Pa Kent returning as the main antagonist.

Ridley_Prime
KryptonJonathan had his chance!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindship
thumb up

I also want to see character development, introspection, with Superman reflecting on what happened in MOS1. I'd like to see Project Cadmus get started; and I think it's time we saw a massively destructive or large-scale deployment of heat vision.

Like when Zod brought the skyscraper down or like a world engine blast but from the eyes?

Impediment
Anyone except Lex Luthor.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
MORE DEATH and DESTRUCTION so the message boards can cry more about it...

ha thumb up

Mindship
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Like when Zod brought the skyscraper downBigger. Like what a nuke would do.

or like a world engine blast but from the eyes? Supes didn't destroy it with HV. He flew up the grav beam like a missile. As usual, when Supes gets down to business, he typically relies on his Big Three: strength, durability, flight.

Now, had he, say, flew far above it and fired down a blast of HV that not only melted/vaporized the engine, but left a vast molten pit, that would've been more like it. But again, that's not his usual modus operandi (it also probably would've raised more collateral damage hackles, but basically, this is the scale I'm talking about).

Heck, he could just heat up part of the Earth, like he did in the comics. I would like to see some application of HV on this level.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindship
Bigger. Like what a nuke would do.

Supes didn't destroy it with HV. He flew up the grav beam like a missile.

I didn't say he destroyed it with HV. I said like a world engine blast, but coming from his eye.

Mindship
I didn't say he destroyed it with HV. I said like a world engine blast, but coming from his eye. My bad, I misinterpreted your sentence. Yes. More like choice #2.

zeel
A little less cgi in the fight scenes. where as I liked some of it I would love to actually seen the characters fight and would rather view less speed blitzing. Its all a blurr and cannot even see the character nor the fight scene. Dunno I guess I just prefer the captian America and batman fight scenes they are more realistic to me.

playa1258
Of course they are more realistic, Superman is far more powerful than either.

tkitna
Supermans death

Shabazz916
darkseid

Firefly218
I want to see a movie with Jor-El as the main character that takes place 100% on krypton.

Mindset
A good story.Originally posted by zeel
A little less cgi in the fight scenes. where as I liked some of it I would love to actually seen the characters fight and would rather view less speed blitzing. Its all a blurr and cannot even see the character nor the fight scene. Dunno I guess I just prefer the captian America and batman fight scenes they are more realistic to me. MOS fights didn't happen in blurs.

Faora speedblitzing some humans is the only time I can even recall.

Kazenji
Originally posted by zeel
A little less cgi in the fight scenes. where as I liked some of it I would love to actually seen the characters fight and would rather view less speed blitzing. Its all a blurr and cannot even see the character nor the fight scene. Dunno I guess I just prefer the captian America and batman fight scenes they are more realistic to me.

The fight scenes were a blur for you no expression

go check your eyes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.