Ki-Adi-Mundi and Shaak Ti vs Luminara Unduli and Pong Krell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
All out.

Which team takes it?

Fated Xtasy
Holy crap! This is a seriously interesting match up. I'm torn. Nice thread Trocity thumb up

Trocity
Thanks, I thought it was intriguing!

Thinking team 1 should take the majority but it could go either way.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Trocity
Thanks, I thought it was intriguing!

Thinking team 1 should take the majority but it could go either way.

Yeah. Pong has the huge advantage of two saber staffs and unlike most can wield it effectively and while we haven't seen much of him against other duelist, it's obvious that he is a strength based duelist, Luminara is also very impressive, holding Ventress off despite having a somewhat limited visibility, throwing a wampa(if we're taking that into account) punching a hole in the body of a Genosian, a master of Soresu praised by Quinlan Vos and compared to Dooku's mastery of Makashi, not to mention she and Ventress stalemated in TK During their fight.

I honestly am not sure who'd win. Shaak Ti is an extremely capable duelist and the same could be said for Ki-adi Mundi, but i wonder if either could handle a Jar'Kai user with two saber staffs + a Soresu master and Shien/Djem So practitioner.

King Joker
It could go either way, but I think Luminara could hold off Shaak Ti long enough for Pong to take down Mundi. Pong would just be overwhelming.

carthage
Team 1 imo. Pong is skilled but lacks force feats, Ti is more skilled, faster, and more powerful in the force. Mundi can hold off Luminara and Ti would beat Krell

WollfMyth
Team 1. Krell has no feats aside from killing clones, but I'm sure Shaak and Mundi could do the same. Now Krell's unorthodox style might catch Mundi off guard, but not Shaak since she fended off 30 MagnaGuards attacking her from all directions multiple times. And both Mundi and Shaak are more powerful than Unduli or Krell when it comes to TK and other aspects of the Force.

Dionysus
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.