DS Sentry vs. DOV Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

iceman24567
Not Sentry

tkitna
Not familiar with DOV Cap. What did he do?

Board Walker
fought dov spectre

deathslash
Originally posted by tkitna
Not familiar with DOV Cap. What did he do? he fought God's vengeance to a near standstill.

Galan007
Cap wins. Easily.

Originally posted by tkitna
Not familiar with DOV Cap. What did he do? Here's a bit of his battle with DoV Spectre:
http://i.imgur.com/Ubp2jc9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3ZWHClG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cckoDSv.jpg
Cap was amped to such an extent that the mere shock waves generated from his punches reverberated into "a wide spectrum of magical dimensions", causing all sorts of chaos within them.

Cap ultimately lost, because he stopped receiving his magical amp. Prior to that, however, he was wiping his ass with Spectre--and nearly beat him outright.

tkitna
Um yeah, I believe Captain Marvel has this one.

Thanks for the scans guys.

Tony Stark
DSENTRY FTW

quanchi112
Sentry severs the connection and wins.

Golgo13
Cap every time.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Golgo13
Cap every time. thumb up

celeyhyga17
DoV Billy stomps hard

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Cap every time. Wrong.

Stanor
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
DoV Billy stomps hard

Prof. T.C McAbe
Billy stomps.

Insane Titan
Cap wins

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry severs the connection and wins.

Bring those facts you like to use, those that have Sentry severing high end magical connections.

At least you admit Sentry has no chance at all without messing with Cap's powerset thumb up

SquallX
Originally posted by Bentley
Bring those facts you like to use, those that have Sentry severing high end magical connections.

At least you admit Sentry has no chance at all without messing with Cap's powerset thumb up

I guess you gonna have to wait awhile for those feats.

RealityWarper
Sentry will stand till Cap runs out of his magical amp and he will stomp him.

Bentley
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry will stand till Cap runs out of his magical amp and he will stomp him.

Sentry has ran out of juice facing Hulk, suddenly Cap is going to run out of power before him?

Insane Titan
Sentry has ran out of juice facing Hulk, suddenly Cap is going to run out of power before him? you do know who you're replying too?

Bentley
Originally posted by Insane Titan
you do know who you're replying too?

Not really stick out tongue

Tony Stark
I'm curious what defense to molecular manipulation does DOV CM have?

sly

Bentley
Originally posted by Tony Stark

sly

Sentry has better resistance to those attacks. Feel free to make a thread about Molecule Man attacking both if you want him to win at something wink

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Tony Stark

sly

A weaker Captain Marvel survived having his entire body turned inside out, with barely any ill-effects.

I know you won't come back into this thread, and I know you're just being silly, but I thought I'd respond anyway.

Stoic
This is a mismatch. Until Sentry shows that he can handle a character of Galactus' caliber, DOV Cap will remain too large a threat for him to handle.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
A weaker Captain Marvel survived having his entire body turned inside out, with barely any ill-effects.

I know you won't come back into this thread, and I know you're just being silly, but I thought I'd respond anyway.

So CM had his molecules destroyed? I'd love to see the scans.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
This is a mismatch. Until Sentry shows that he can handle a character of Galactus' caliber, DOV Cap will remain too large a threat for him to handle.

yes

quanchi112

At least you admit Sentry has no chance at all without messing with Cap's powerset thumb up He severed Loki's magical amp for the avengers. Cap isn't meant to wield this power and gets handily stomped afterwards.

I argue in character but cap can't put him down anyways.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
you do know who you're replying too? Irony abounds, rage boi.

Bentley
He severed Loki's magical amp for the avengers. Cap isn't meant to wield this power and gets handily stomped afterwards.

He severed Loki, the amp severed itself cool

I argue in character but cap can't put him down anyways.

laughing out loud

Keep those infinite fallacies going Quan, people wouldn't want to take your arguments seriously thumb up

Insane Titan
Irony abounds, rage boi. who said I was talking about you? Think you've give yourself up too easy there sock.

the Darkone
Cap rage stomps

Tony Stark
Originally posted by the Darkone
Cap rage stomps his foot when he realizes that even in his most powerful form he's going to be no-showed against DSENTRY.

There I fixed that for you...

Stanor
Cap

the Darkone
DOV Cap will defecate on DS Sentry

Golgo13
DOV Cap will defecate on DS Sentry

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CE_zpsea48e834.gif

the Darkone
Well it's true

RealityWarper
DS Sentry is impervious to physical damages.

Cap Marvel dies splitted in half. smile

Golgo13
Well it's true

I know, but it sounded nasty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.