The Avengers -Vs- DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

This Avengers team is a evil version of the 616 Avengers, but yet same powers and feats as there 616 counter-parts..

The Evil Avengers own home world is dieing and they have fleed there home, Looking for another Earth to rule. They have found and now head for Dcnu Earth to seek conquest and rule as there own.

Heading straight for Dcnu Earth, the Evil Avengers reach ground level and attack.

The Avengers

Iron Man
Hyperion
Thor
Hulk
B.Marvel
Spectrum
Black Bolt
Dr.Strange
Vision
Namor

Vs

Dcnu Earth..
Heroes only..
Only heroes High Harald's and below can fight/help in this..

After a surprise attack, can the DC Heroes regroup and form a resistance to counter the Avengers and defeat or destroy them?

juggerman
Yes

carver9
No

DarkSaint85
Yes.

Tony Stark
The E-Avengers have a new home planet

Stanor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes.

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes.

You beleive the Dcnu heroes counter and defeat the Evil-Avengers?

If yes why you think they would or could?

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
No

You beleive the Dcnu heroes won't be able to counter and or defeat the Evil-Avengers?

If no why you think they wouldnt or couldnt do so?

Supermex
Can BB just land and Scream?

Killing some or a lot from the get go?

Golgo13
Phantom Stranger solos.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
Phantom Stranger solos.

Phantom Stranger is not in this fight..

Golgo13
Oh, so it's not the entire DC earth? Only HH.

Supermex
Only HH and below for both Avengers and DC Earth Heroes

Golgo13
DC earth has too many heroes. I'd side with them.

Supermex
DC earth has too many heroes. I'd side with them.

I think DC should win myself cuz of the #'s game, but I'm just throwing it out theresmile what if what if were missing something and someone else here believes and feels that with the right attack, the Evil-Avengers can get a upper hand that Dcnu Earth heroes might not be able to overcome?

Golgo13
Are you including organizations like SHADE & ARGUS?

Supermex
Are you including organizations like SHADE & ARGUS?

Just Superheroes that are HH or lower.

Basically its the Avengers vs the Dcnu superhero community HH or lower in this fight.

Golgo13
SHADE has many super heroes.

Supermex
SHADE has many super heroes.

HH or under they can join the party

SquallX
If anyone here actually believes the Avengers are winning this, they are smoking something real good.

Star428
No way the Avengers have a shot in Hell of taking this even with lots of one-sided prep. You could probably bring the entire X-Men in addition and they'd still lose. Horribly, at that. The only chance they'd have is with Xavier but I don't buy all the hype perpetuated on this board that he can mind control pretty much everyone and anything even aliens, amazons, etc...

Hell, Superman could easily one-shot half that Avenger's team all by himself.

riv6672
Depends where they land and how they attack. If they can take hold of s nuclear arsenal, they have a huge bargaining chip.

LordofBrooklyn
The Avengers all DIE!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The E-Avengers have a new home planet

What DCNU have you been reading?

Tony Stark
LoLoLoLoL... At any DCoholic thinking that DC's non herald level character have a chance of even taking a breath before they are vaporized by this moral less E-AVENGERS team. Let alone the fact that they severely outgun the DC heralds. This is over quite quickly. And then in comes the U-Hauls.

LordofBrooklyn
LoLoLoLoL... At any DCoholic thinking that DC's non herald level character have a chance of even taking a breath before they are vaporized by this moral less E-AVENGERS team. Let alone the fact that they severely outgun the DC heralds. This is over quite quickly. And then in comes the U-Hauls.

The Avengers "Outgun" the entireity of DC's heralds.

Please explain.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Star428
No way the Avengers have a shot in Hell of taking this even with lots of one-sided prep. You could probably bring the entire X-Men in addition and they'd still lose. Horribly, at that. The only chance they'd have is with Xavier but I don't buy all the hype perpetuated on this board that he can mind control pretty much everyone and anything even aliens, amazons, etc...

Hell, Superman could easily one-shot half that Avenger's team all by himself.

rolling on floor laughing

Tony Stark
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Avengers "Outgun" the entireity of DC's heralds.

Please explain.

We are talking about only the DCNU earth's hero heralds right? You've just now answered your own question...

pym-ftw
The moral-less established team wins, # dont matter when alot of them get instakilled. Most of Dc's "HH" are in that rank by legacy alone.

Stanor
Avengers are horribly outnumbered.

LordofBrooklyn
We are talking about only the DCNU earth's hero heralds right? You've just now answered your own question...

AGAIN, please explain how the Avengers "Outgun" the entireity of DCNU's heralds.

Supermex
The Avengers

Iron Man
Hyperion
Thor
Hulk
B.Marvel
Spectrum
Black Bolt

Plus:
Dr.Strange
Vision
Namor

Vs

Dcnu Earth..
Heroes only..
Only heroes High Herald's and below can fight/help in this..

Heading straight for Dcnu Earth, the Evil Avengers reach ground level and attack. After a surprise attack, can the DC Heroes regroup and form a resistance to counter the Avengers and defeat or destroy them or are they to weak to overthrow the E-Avengers in its aftermath?

DarkRaiden
Spectrum solos Supes and all Kryptonians and anyone not as fast as lightspeed so...since it's Nu52, I'll say Avengers.

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Spectrum solos Supes and all Kryptonians and anyone not as fast as lightspeed so...since it's Nu52, I'll say Avengers.

laughing

Constantine says hello.

Star428
Originally posted by Stanor
Avengers are horribly outnumbered.

Not to mentioned horribly outpowered. Anyone who thinks they stand a chance in Hell against the DC heroes needs their head examined.

Supermex
Originally posted by Star428
Not to mentioned horribly outpowered. Anyone who thinks they stand a chance in Hell against the DC heroes needs their head examined.

Explain why

There only fighting HH or lower Earth based heroes..

SquallX
Originally posted by Supermex
Explain why

There only fighting HH or lower Earth based heroes..

There's no reason to explain why those 7 loses. If anyone believes these seven are putting any form of resistance needs to go back and re read the NDCU.

Anyway, here's a few
Constantine with prep
swamp Thing
Animal Man
Andrew Bennett before he went evil
Prince Adam
Captain Marvel

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkRaiden

DEMONIC LIES!

Supermex
Originally posted by SquallX
There's no reason to explain why those 7 loses. If anyone believes these seven are putting any form of resistance needs to go back and re read the NDCU.

Anyway, here's a few
Constantine with prep
swamp Thing
Animal Man
Andrew Bennett before he went evil
Prince Adam
Captain Marvel

There's 10 E-Avengers

Plz refrain from getting mad bro, it was just a question.
Some of the peeps you posted are above HH level..

Star428
I just notice I mispelled "mention" by putting an "ed" at the end making it past tense. I know it's no big deal but didn't want people to think I was illiterate or something.

Supermex: Yes, I know it's only HH or lower but still the Avengers are outpowered and outnumbered plus the DC team has the home field (or planet, in this case) advantage.

riv6672
The Avengers really are outgunned.
DC has a lot of heroes on earth HH and below. Sheet numbers'd do it.
A little more than just smashing stuff will be needed.

SquallX
Originally posted by Supermex
There's 10 E-Avengers

Plz refrain from getting mad bro, it was just a question.
Some of the peeps you posted are above HH level..

Am not mad, i just don't see the point of going in details about 10 evil guys winning, or being nothing but a nuisance for a universe full of Herald beings.

So, ill give you a few characters then.

Superman/Doom
Wonder Woman, with or without her God of War Status. Don't really matter.
Superboy
Red Lantern Guy with his army of Red Lanterns
Supergirl/Red Lantern Supergirl
Animal Man without the full access of the Red
Swamp Thing without the full access of the Green
Constantine with prep
Andrew Bennett prior to turning evil
Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.