Blue Marvel/Boltagon -Vs- M.Manhunter/Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Blue Marvel
Black Bolt

Vs

M.Manhunter
Aquaman

Fight takes place in in Dcnu Earth..

carver9
MM is extremely dangerous in this fight. Don't think Blue Marvel has any showings of resisting someone like MM telepathy (or any resistant showings period) and BB can fight against the Martian telepathy briefly but he is physically outmatched and the Martian Intangibility might play well against Bolts scream. With that said, Aquaman (depending on which one) can hold his own against any of them while Martian takes out whichever one he is paired against. Team DC for the high majority due to MM.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
MM is extremely dangerous in this fight. Don't think Blue Marvel has any showings of resisting someone like MM telepathy (or any resistant showings period) and BB can fight against the Martian telepathy briefly but he is physically outmatched and the Martian Intangibility might play well against Bolts scream. With that said, Aquaman (depending on which one) can hold his own against any of them while Martian takes out whichever one he is paired against. Team DC for the high majority due to MM. didn't that one magic user try to mind control BM and didn't he resist it and fry the guy with a heat vision style blast?

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
didn't that one magic user try to mind control BM and didn't he resist it and fry the guy with a heat vision style blast?

Aaaahhhh, sure did, during the Blade run. Don't know if that was telepathy though. Leaned more on magic/spells. Also, wouldn't consider him close to MM but I get your point.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Aaaahhhh, sure did, during the Blade run. Don't know if that was telepathy though. Leaned more on magic/spells. Also, wouldn't consider him close to MM but I get your point. yeah, it might lean more on magic but it's still a nice resistance feat considering that the magic user was controlling blade, a feral werewolf woman, Luke cage's dad, and another sorcerer. That feat should definitely go in BM's respect thread

Supermex
From what I read BB can't be TP'ed unless he allows it.

Golgo13
What is Aquaman doing here?

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
What is Aquaman doing here?

He is trying to win a fight!!smile

Given he's been having some good showings I throu him in this.
Aquaman can scrap!

Golgo13
He's not in the league of either 2, though.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
He's not in the league of either 2, though.

I feel the same as you, but I like the idea of BB fighting Aquaman.

To me it be a good fight.

The team fight would rely on if MM can somehow beat B.Marv..
If he can then BB would be on his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.