Deadpool vs Rocket Raccoon & Groot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
1. Standard fight.

2. A month long contest to see who can cause the most hilariously destructive trolling in their respective home towns.

3. Deadpool reviews the Guardians of the Galaxy movie while Rocket and Groot speculate on how the upcoming Deadpool movie in 2016 is going to turn out.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
3. Deadpool reviews the Guardians of the Galaxy movie while Rocket and Groot speculate on how the upcoming Deadpool movie in 2016 is going to turn out. What are the conditions for victory? Besides the audience auto winning.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Creshosk
What are the conditions for victory? Besides the audience auto winning.

Both have to post their reviews/speculation on Youtube, and whichever video gains the most viewers after a twenty-four hour period is the winner.

SamZED
Itsjustsomerandomguy wins 3.

leonidas
What are the conditions for victory? Besides the audience auto winning.

cresh....? blink

THE creshosk?? laughing out loud thumb up

did you bring wolverine8888 with you? lol nice to see you back. smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
cresh....? blink

THE creshosk?? laughing out loud thumb up

did you bring wolverine8888 with you? lol nice to see you back. smile How ya been? Got a request from a friend to return. So, here I am. Though I'm not sure where Wolverine8888 is. I mean I know his current account and its current name... but he hasn't posted since 2012 it seems.

leonidas
How ya been? Got a request from a friend to return. So, here I am. Though I'm not sure where Wolverine8888 is. I mean I know his current account and its current name... but he hasn't posted since 2012 it seems.

can't complain. and it's always nice to have someone who knows their sh!t rejoin the fray. welcome back. thumb up

leonidas
oh, as to the match--team wins imo, with varying degrees of difficulty, but with a heavy majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.