Champion vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Who can defeat the Champion in pure H2H?
Dcnu

No flight, gear, blasts or other non physical powers.

Deadline
Whats the point? They've ruined the character.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Batman, Nightwing or Damian

One_Angry_Scot
If he was actually written to his actual character.

A billion+ year old being that has spent the whole of that time dedicating to learning every martial art in the cosmos.

I take it you're including his strength in this via PG or is that excluded?

pym-ftw
He has his PG strength.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He has his PG strength.

Okay thanks for the clarification.

So from that we have the strength of someone who was going to shatter Thanos's shields and then Thanos.

But then he jumped into the air and shattered a planet in one shot. And considering that over the battle his strength amps even more. And he has shown resistance to heavy blasts (although the stips don't allow this, they show his durability) in the Thanos battle.

If written to what he should be, he's easily in the Trans Tier, with his strength and martial skill. I'd dare say he is the best martial artist in the whole Marvel Universe.

It's hard to say who you think he could take on because a lot of it being based on slight theory. I don't think anyone outclasses him in terms of martial arts on DC Earth. As good as they may be. Champion is like the creme de la creme of martial arts.

It's hard to say really, if all the skilled martial artists all gathered up in a line depowered (along with Champion. Then he can decimate one after the other). Adding the powers for Champion makes it unfair unless you want to bring on the bricks who aren't necessarily skilled but have brute strength.

It's hard to pinpoint really. I mean if WW sometimes being on Earth counts as Earthbound then in pure skill she gives the toughest match but it still wont be enough.

pym-ftw
Anyone can fight Champion they don't have to be a MA.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Anyone can fight Champion they don't have to be a MA.

Right okay then,

Well I can see Supes trying to stop him. But it's not going to work out Champion if out for the kill probably busts his extremities in 10 different ways. Champion is just to strong.

In your opinion who are the strongest current based on Earth DC Characters?

Might be better to start a list based on that.

DarkRaiden
Karate Kid

LordofBrooklyn
Superdoom

SquallX
Diana

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Karate Kid

Seriously.
KK would humiliate Champion, billion years experience, PG and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.