Revan, Kreia and Dooku vs Malgus, Bane and Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McP
Everyone in their prime, suited Vader and non-Orbalisk Bane.
Place: this hangar where Darach and Shan fought Vindican and Malgus

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-out

DarthAnt66
Team 2.

Selenial
Team one.

Nephthys
Team 2.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team Bald takes this.

Emperordmb
Team two takes this one.

Trocity
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team Bald takes this.

laughing out loud thumb up

DarthAnt66
Malgus>Revan.
Bane>Kreia.
Vader>Dooku.

McP
I thought that it was an equal match up, something like inteligence against strenght.
I would say, that Revan, Bane, Dooku and Vader are all in the same league. Kreia and Malgus are below, but still strong.

FreshestSlice
Team 2.

Also, "Giga-drainwtfpwns?"

carthage
Team 2 but Bane gets stomped

NewGuy01
Originally posted by McP
I thought that it was an equal match up, something like inteligence against strenght.
I would say, that Revan, Bane, Dooku and Vader are all in the same league. Kreia and Malgus are below, but still strong.

I agree, it's pretty close--Though Kreia might be a weak link, unless Force Sever is permitted.

Trocity
I don't think Traya and Malgus are below Dooku.

Nephthys
Me neither. I see Malgus as the second strongest here myself.

carthage
Nah Vader is stronger than either Malgus or Dooku, and Bane is weaker than every fighter on either side

Trocity
@Neph

I would agree. Second or third.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity
I don't think Traya and Malgus are below Dooku.
Traya, while powerful, isn't really the best duelist if she lost legitimately to the Exile.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Traya, while powerful, isn't really the best duelist if she lost legitimately to the Exile.

Not an un-impressive loss. The exile had the edge over her master as she is able to immediately learn any and all forms, then there's the fact the exile was able to best echani warriors and the best of the mandalorians. The exile is an impressive warrior.

Despite Traya being hailed as " A master of lightsaber combat" She lost to someone who had fought with Sith Assassins, Sion, Atris(Juyo master, Jedi High councilor and Jedi watch-man)defeated and learned battle precognition from Brianna and learned everything she was shown by simply observing. Again, losing to the Exile(who was still a wound at the time) is not a bad showing on Traya's part.

Anyway. I team 2 takes it in a good fight.

FreshestSlice
It doesn't matter if it's impressive, unimpressive, or neither. Everyone on Team 2 is better than the Exile.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
It doesn't matter if it's impressive, unimpressive, or neither. Everyone on Team 2 is better than the Exile.

Not arguing that, Slice, I didn't even imply that. -_-

NewGuy01
He never said you did. He said arguing it was pointless considering that either way the outcome is the same.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He never said you did. He said arguing it was pointless considering that either way the outcome is the same.

Again, i wasn't trying to change anyone's minds with that post nor did i think that by posting that the outcome of this battle would change, i only stated and I quote.

"Again, losing to the Exile(who was still a wound at the time) is not a bad showing on Traya's part."

which was followed by...

"Anyway. I team 2 takes it in a good fight."

-_- Not saying/arguing that changes anything, just saying it is not a bad thing for Kreia.

FreshestSlice
Yes, but what's the point in saying that? Dooku losing to Anakin is not a bad showing, but I'm not going to say that in a thread where he's going up against Sidious, Yoda, and Caedus.

Nalaniel
Team 2.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team Bald takes this.

McP
Originally posted by Nephthys
Me neither. I see Malgus as the second strongest here myself.

And I don't. Malgus' hands had a some small burns after Adraas's lightning. And since I consider Andraas as a small little piece of shit, it's not so impressive for Malgus.
Malgus' could barley overhelm a Republic soldier with his own lightning ("Hope" trailer). He could do nothing when the same soldier attacked him with a some kind of surprise by his side. Anyway, Malgus heard him short before, and he had some time to react, but was too slow.
At the end, he could do nothing against Shan's bolt of Force energy.

He fought Darach and Zallow on more or less equal terms. I don't think, that any of them was far above masters like Plo Koon or Shaak Ti. I believe, that they were in the same league. His performance against Leener was also poor. And I doun't, that Lyneer's raw power when she used the dark side was even near to Anakin's for example.
That puts Malgus in a league between Maul and Opress as a duelist. His raw power in the Force is far below Opress'. He's just far more skilled.

Kreia also isn't that great. She was Revan's teacher, and - as I remember - she stated a few times, that Revan was her superior. She lost to Meetra, who was on the other hand destroyed by Nyriss (who was below Revan's level).
Kreia's only advantages are her Force drain and Force sever. And since I don't believe, that there are an unstopable attacks, I doubt that she's that strong as people consider her to be.

I also consider people like Dooku, Windu or pre-suited Anakin as superior (by slight margin) to suited Vader.

carthage
Malgus didn't block Adraas's lightning because he wanted to experience the pain. He could've easily blocked his lightning with his saber at any point. Also Malgus was gradually overwhelming Shan, and only lost to her due to Jace Malcom interrupting his fight due to plot convenience. Malgus as a duelist is likely somewhat beneath TCW Maul in terms of skill.

He isn't the weakest guy on the field though, that title would belong to Darth Bane who is inferior to Malgus in all areas.

All of those fights were before he achieved oneness, and he beat Leneer badly in lightsabers and the force of his blows forced rattled to her bones and he even sent her flying with lightning. He still one them all the way, which is more than I can say for a loser like Darth Bane.

Opress is less skilled, less powerful, and likely just as physically strong. In terms of feats Malgus has more power than TPM Maul, is slower, less skilled, but he'd at least beat early Maul due to his force abilities. He'd lose to latter Maul but wouldn't get massacred, hehe

Nephthys
Originally posted by McP
And I don't. Malgus' hands had a some small burns after Adraas's lightning. And since I consider Andraas as a small little piece of shit, it's not so impressive for Malgus.

Indicating that Malgus is mabe just less skilled at defending against Force lightning that he is in other areas. Which makes some sense, I doubt he has much experience fighting other Sith as opposed to Jedi.

Originally posted by McP
Malgus' could barley overhelm a Republic soldier with his own lightning ("Hope" trailer).

Said soldier was wearing a set of top quality, insulated armor at the time. Immediately after that fight, Malgus casually overwhelmed the lightsaber defense of a very powerful Jedi (who collapsed 2 large buildings on Malgus) and burn through his chest with lightning. Recall that in his fight from the trailer Malgus received severe, life-long injuries and was still able to perform that feat. So it wasn't that Malgus' lightning is weak, just that Malcolm's armor was l33t.

Malgus' lightning is also capable of bringing the Imperial Strike Team to it's knees, a team made up of Darth Nox, the Wrath, Cipher 9 and the Champion of the Grand Hunt, all of whom are extraordinary combatants, as well as one-shot Aryn Leneer, pwn Adraas and kill 3 Jedi with a single blast. His lightning is one of the most powerful things on the field.

Finally, that feat took place far from his prime, before he became one with the Dark Side and drastically improved.

Originally posted by McP
He could do nothing when the same soldier attacked him with a some kind of surprise by his side. Anyway, Malgus heard him short before, and he had some time to react, but was too slow.
At the end, he could do nothing against Shan's bolt of Force energy.

What was he supposed to do? If he stepped away from Satele he'd just get Force Pwned. He was surprised by a guy he'd thought wasn't a threat. Besides, it's not as if any of the other characters here haven't had similar low showings. At the end of the day Malgus was still able to go toe to toe with Leneer, who was fast enough to appear to be in several places at once.

Satele was boosted from absorbing the lightsaber energy. And Malgus had just taken a thermal detonator to the face.

Originally posted by McP
He fought Darach and Zallow on more or less equal terms. I don't think, that any of them was far above masters like Plo Koon or Shaak Ti. I believe, that they were in the same league. His performance against Leener was also poor. And I doun't, that Lyneer's raw power when she used the dark side was even near to Anakin's for example.
That puts Malgus in a league between Maul and Opress as a duelist. His raw power in the Force is far below Opress'. He's just far more skilled.

His equal fights with Darach, Leneer and Zallow were before his huge amp in Deceived and 40/15 years before his prime. After said amp he casually one-shot Leneer. He is also far more powerful than Opress. Please educate yourself on the ground realities of this character before you reply again. wink

Also, Dooku is the only threatening duelist on team 1. So whatever.

Originally posted by McP
Kreia also isn't that great. She was Revan's teacher, and - as I remember - she stated a few times, that Revan was her superior. She lost to Meetra, who was on the other hand destroyed by Nyriss (who was below Revan's level).
Kreia's only advantages are her Force drain and Force sever. And since I don't believe, that there are an unstopable attacks, I doubt that she's that strong as people consider her to be.

Kreia also smacked around 3 Jedi Council members and casually killed 7 Sith at once. She's definitely in these people's leagues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.