X-man vs marvel girl vs Cable vs Franklin Richards vs phoenix (jean) vs hope summers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Win via K.O or death.
2. Everyone is at standard power levels.
3. Frank is a child.
4. battle takes place on Oa.
5. Vulcan is in the fight as well.

RealityWarper
Hope Summers stomps them all !!! big grin
She will have all of their powers...

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Hope Summers stomps them all !!! big grin
She will have all of their powers...
Hope summers would be the first to go down, she couldn't even handle Stryfe, he overloaded her.

CadenceV2
Toss ip between X-Man or Jean.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
Hope summers would be the first to go down, she couldn't even handle Stryfe, he overloaded her.

Man.
She is the most powerful here.

Mr.SunKing
Man.
She is the most powerful here.
no, she's not

Galan007
Franklin wins.

leonidas
seriously, how isn't franklin taking this....? if you want to believe the hype, i guess a fully powered phoenix could give him a run, but.... shrug

CadenceV2
Originally posted by leonidas
seriously, how isn't franklin taking this....? if you want to believe the hype, i guess a fully powered phoenix could give him a run, but.... shrug

Same could be said of Franklin. After all Onslaught could not win the day with Franlkin's power alone, he needed X-Man's raw power to be the best not just Franklin. Franklins best feat IIRC is creating pocket universe after the Onslaught Event, and conserving ALOT of energy to revive Galactus at a point in the future with his adult self. Other than those two things, what has he done? I know Mephisto had little trouble imprisoning Franklin in his own Dimension till other heroes helped freed Franklin.

Pretty sure Phoenix would never had that problem. Same phoenix force who as Green phoenix is far superior to Galactus. Same Phoenix who as Dark Phoenix was easly able to contain and repair the damage to the M'krann Crystal, which is so powerful it was stated as a universe, and stated to effect the Multiverse with its contained power.

Just not buying the hyp of Franklin Richards at all. Heck I place House of M Wanda over 20 Franklins as far as feats go for her.

Who has Franklin beaten that matters? Not Mephisto I hope as Mephisto gets beaten by any normal person with a "pure Soul" which Kid Franklin has anyway smile. So who has Franklin beaten of worth?

leonidas
huh? onslaught? (a) he wasn't able to win with just kid franklin..... so? (b) he barely used any of his power. kid frank also went on to create the reborn UNIVERSE. that alone is a far cry above anything the PF has done... i also assume this is ADULT frank, who is much more powerful? his utterly trashing celestials>>anything the PF has done, certainly recently. and having galactus as a herald (lol) is ALSO far better. galactus, while weakened, was still able to hold off phoenix, and on another occasion was shown able to kill the force and didn't because of the ramifications. if you want to try and make a case ofr phoenix being>franklin, good luck to you: you'll need to dig deep with not only your interpretations, but also into the past because as of the avx fiasco, frank would literally punch the pf into non-existence.....

Galan007
^ Franklin is a child in this thread, but it doesn't matter--he still wins. The kid has effortlessly created universes, outright pwned Mephisto in his own realm, resurrected Galactus twice, negated attacks from the Mad Celestials(inc. their attempts at mind-rape), etc.

Feat-wise he is beyond everyone else in this thread combined.

DarkSaint85
Also, resurrected the Ben. The Ben is good. The Ben is the protector.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by leonidas
huh? onslaught? (a) he wasn't able to win with just kid franklin..... so? (b) he barely used any of his power. kid frank also went on to create the reborn UNIVERSE. that alone is a far cry above anything the PF has done... i also assume this is ADULT frank, who is much more powerful? his utterly trashing celestials>>anything the PF has done, certainly recently. and having galactus as a herald (lol) is ALSO far better. galactus, while weakened, was still able to hold off phoenix, and on another occasion was shown able to kill the force and didn't because of the ramifications. if you want to try and make a case ofr phoenix being>franklin, good luck to you: you'll need to dig deep with not only your interpretations, but also into the past because as of the avx fiasco, frank would literally punch the pf into non-existence.....

So most of this is base on current Phoenix showings, which are still pretty dang good?

Also When has Franlkin thrashed Celestials? I seen scans of the Galactus fight with Franklin, and Galactus did the most work in the beginning, and Franklin needed Galactus again to finish it. He even needed the stored up power of his younger self to revive Galactus, who BTW did not died as some people think. It was not his own power, it was a power amp of himself and his adult self working with Galactus.

http://www.comicvine.com/franklin-richards/4005-2469/forums/adult-franklin-richards-galactus-vs-celestials-657959/

There was a whole confirmed discussion of it. So in now way was Franklin "owning" Celestials at all. He needed Galactus to win the day after restoring him to power.

Green phoenix (one of the weaker versions of Phoenix) outright beat Galactus in a random fight. He stated he could not win at all do to her power.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/123441/2710460-phoenix_vs_galactus_3.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2710461-phoenix_vs_galactus_4.jpg

Galactus had to guilt trip Green Phoenix to leave him alone. One of the weakest Phoenix Incarnations do to her nature to hold back unlike Dark Phoenix who goes all out.

Originally posted by Galan007
^ Franklin is a child in this thread, but it doesn't matter--he still wins. The kid has effortlessly created universes, outright pwned Mephisto in his own realm, resurrected Galactus twice, negated attacks from the Mad Celestials(inc. their attempts at mind-rape), etc.

Feat-wise he is beyond everyone else in this thread combined.

Pwned mephisto? How? Mephisto is easily "pwned" by anyone one (normal Humans included) with pure souls. Black Panther and his line of kings beat Mephisto easily do to pure souls. Roxanne from Ghost Rider wards off Mephisto due to her Pure Soul. Black heart killed Mephisto by stabbing him with a blade covered in the blood of a Pure Soul. Why in any way, shape, or form can the defeat of Mephisto be a great feat when a child (which has been referred by Blackheart as natural pure souls) use his powers on Mephisto. Why should it the fact he is a pure soul child not have any role in it. Unless kid Franklin openly wanted and had murder, stolen, or raped someone. Not seeing it.

Creating a Universe is cool, but what does that imply in the end? I can create a mini universe all I want, is that going to win a fight against a being that uses all the power of life in the Universe and all life in the future? A being who spanked Galactus, the combined might of the Avengers till plot device (Hope) got involved, and can change event in time as well (Phoenix of the White Crown, as well Rachel Summers time traveling adventures) why should Franklin who matches a decent Celestial in power be that much more impressive? I suppose he can create a mini universe or something, but his showings against the Celestial with the help of his younger self and Galactus is no way better than Phoenix over all feats and wins.

In the end, Franklin combat wise is inferior as far as I seen of his combat feats and the context of his wins. He needed Plot device (his younger self storing power) as well Galactus himself to beat the handful of Mad Celestials.

Im just not seeing this. Is there any more feats of Franklin Richards that did not require possible weakness of mephisto, or help from his younger self and Galactus? Any at all?

Galan007
Lol @ your low-balling.

As was recently confirmed: a few no-name Celestials were responsible for the creation of the Marvel multiverse--that's the level they operate at nowadays. Kubik, an effortless universal power, was scared shitless of a single no-name Celestial--that's the level they operated at decadeS ago. Yet as a child, Franklin was not only stated to be on par with a Celestial, but also negated their attacks(both physical and metaphysical) WHILE HE WAS HOLDING BACK AS TO CONSERVE POWER FOR HIS ADULT SELF.

Franklin got pissed and outright destroyed Mephisto in his own realm--it took Meph a good deal of time to reform from this, in fact. Your low-balling aside, that IS a very good feat.

What does creating universeS mean? It means that he has a MUCH greater degree of control over the fundamental forces of reality than everyone else in this thread:
http://i.imgur.com/RVazYRO.jpg

Franklin wins, and it's not even close.

Originally posted by CadenceV2
Green phoenix (one of the weaker versions of Phoenix) outright beat Galactus in a random fight. He stated he could not win at all do to her power.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/123441/2710460-phoenix_vs_galactus_3.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2710461-phoenix_vs_galactus_4.jpg

Galactus had to guilt trip Green Phoenix to leave him alone. One of the weakest Phoenix Incarnations do to her nature to hold back unlike Dark Phoenix who goes all out. laughing out loud

Galactus was hungry/weakened prior to engaging Rachel in that comic...

"I have need of sustenance.":
http://i.imgur.com/W83ewQH.jpg

"I am WEAK--Consumed by HUNGER.":
http://i.imgur.com/eDX1NmK.jpg

...That's the ONLY reason she did so well. Context is your friend. smile

CadenceV2
You claim how powerful Celestials are as the core of your argument, and your right in the fact "SOME" of the Celestials are uber powerful. SOME are. There is specific Name Celestials who are superior to even others in feats, and what is better is they have names. The Dreamer, The Approver, the Judge, and Exitar all seem to be superior in roles and feats to any of the run of the mill Celestials.

Unless you know of some proof that all Celestials are equal (which they are not it seems), then Franklin with Galactus help owning some Mad Celestials is not all that much reason to jump on the Franklin bandwagon.

Prove to me all celestials are universe busters or creators. I doubt you can as Exitar failed to bust Earth alone smile Heck the Gardener was killed by the Apoc Twins weilding a mere asgardian axe. Facts man. I am just stating obvious Facts.

One_Angry_Scot
You claim how powerful Celestials are as the core of your argument, and your right in the fact "SOME" of the Celestials are uber powerful. SOME are. There is specific Name Celestials who are superior to even others in feats, and what is better is they have names. The Dreamer, The Approver, the Judge, and Exitar all seem to be superior in roles and feats to any of the run of the mill Celestials.

Unless you know of some proof that all Celestials are equal (which they are not it seems), then Franklin with Galactus help owning some Mad Celestials is not all that much reason to jump on the Franklin bandwagon.

Prove to me all celestials are universe busters or creators. I doubt you can as Exitar failed to bust Earth alone smile Heck the Gardener was killed by the Apoc Twins weilding a mere asgardian axe. Facts man. I am just stating obvious Facts.

Jarnbjorn was enchanted with the power to kill a celestial. It killed the Gardner and Exitar. It was just that powerful. That doesn't elevate your argument.

It wasn't just a mere Asgardian axe as you say it was.

Branlor Swift
Kid Franklin created the Heroes Reborn Universe which also means he created the fukton powerful Galactus that resided in it.

And Meph was amped by like 1000 times when Franklin beat him.

He also had a little skirmish with Ashema where he blasted the dick out of her.

Among others.

Galan007

Prove to me all celestials are universe busters or creators. I doubt you can as Exitar failed to bust Earth alone smile Heck the Gardener was killed by the Apoc Twins weilding a mere asgardian axe. All Celestials in existence are merely aspects of one being -the same being-, linked across the multiverse:
http://i.imgur.com/DtYumCV.jpg

That's why even a no-name Celestial was stated to possess a transinfinite level of power, several orders of magnitude beyond the power of Kubik and Kosmos:
http://i.imgur.com/Z6DZxUA.jpg
(hence why Kubik was scared shitless of them.)

That's how no-name Celestials can create the Marvel multiverse:
http://i.imgur.com/SWno9DX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H5OmM6s.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JJt7DYd.jpg

...And Franklin, as a child, is on that level. smile

Facts man. I am just stating obvious Facts. 'Facts' like: "Green phoenix (one of the weaker versions of Phoenix) outright beat Galactus in a random fight. He stated he could not win at all do to her power." ???

Lol, pardon me if I choose to pass on your alleged 'facts'. smile

CadenceV2
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Jarnbjorn was enchanted with the power to kill a celestial. It killed the Gardner and Exitar. It was just that powerful. That doesn't elevate your argument.

It wasn't just a mere Asgardian axe as you say it was.

Im sorry, it was a Asgardian made weapon which iornicaly was not used on the 4th host lol. Odin with all his prep and power as well creation of destroyer armor failed to do anything to the fourth host of celestials, but this mere after thought weapon that Thor used before aquiring the superior hammer of choice, is superior to Odin + Asgardian + Destroyer armor + thousands of years of prep?

Call me crazy, that is contradicting crap if I ever seen it. "Shrugs Shoulders" It sounds pretty fishy at best. Why not just make a bunch of those axes and let the Asgardians crush the fourth host? huh

Anyway, Celestials still never showed the same power as a race. there clearly seems to be some way more powerful than others.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Kid Franklin created the Heroes Reborn Universe which also means he created the fukton powerful Galactus that resided in it.

And Meph was amped by like 1000 times when Franklin beat him.

He also had a little skirmish with Ashema where he blasted the dick out of her.

Among others.

Creation is not the same as offensive power. If your argument is he created a powerful Galactus, then why not do that in the mad Celestial fight? Why did he need his younger selfs power to simply revive a fallen 616 Galactus then? Not adding up.

Meph can be amp all he want. Still does not change the fact a pure soul normal human being can beat Mephisto.

Do not know who Ashema is. thats a new on on me. Scans?

CadenceV2
All Celestials in existence are merely aspects of one being -the same being-, linked across the multiverse:
http://i.imgur.com/DtYumCV.jpg

That's why even a no-name Celestial was stated to possess a transinfinite level of power, several orders of magnitude beyond the power of Kubik and Kosmos:
http://i.imgur.com/Z6DZxUA.jpg
(hence why Kubik was scared shitless of them.)

That's how no-name Celestials can create the Marvel multiverse:
http://i.imgur.com/SWno9DX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H5OmM6s.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JJt7DYd.jpg

...And Franklin, as a child, is on that level. smile

'Facts' like: "Green phoenix (one of the weaker versions of Phoenix) outright beat Galactus in a random fight. He stated he could not win at all do to her power." ???

Lol, pardon me if I choose to pass on your alleged 'facts'. smile

So all that power, and they cannot even destroy Marvel Earth smile or stop from being killed by a asgardian created weapon smile

I pass on your facts. Feats mean more to me than Inconsistant statements.

One_Angry_Scot
Im sorry, it was a Asgardian made weapon which iornicaly was not used on the 4th host lol. Odin with all his prep and power as well creation of destroyer armor failed to do anything to the fourth host of celestials, but this mere after thought weapon that Thor used before aquiring the superior hammer of choice, is superior to Odin + Asgardian + Destroyer armor + thousands of years of prep?

Call me crazy, that is contradicting crap if I ever seen it. "Shrugs Shoulders" It sounds pretty fishy at best. Why not just make a bunch of those axes and let the Asgardians crush the fourth host? huh

Anyway, Celestials still never showed the same power as a race. there clearly seems to be some way more powerful than others.

Creation is not the same as offensive power. If your argument is he created a powerful Galactus, then why not do that in the mad Celestial fight? Why did he need his younger selfs power to simply revive a fallen 616 Galactus then? Not adding up.

Meph can be amp all he want. Still does not change the fact a pure soul normal human being can beat Mephisto.

Do not know who Ashema is. thats a new on on me. Scans?

That's where you're wrong again. Kang (who was disguised as Loki) travelled back in time to warp events, so he tricked Thor into enchanting it so he could kill Apocalypse in Uncanny Avengers #6. It wasn't enchanted during the time Thor #300 was written.

No contradiction involved in it at all.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
That's where you're wrong again. Kang (who was disguised as Loki) travelled back in time to warp events, so he tricked Thor into enchanting it so he could kill Apocalypse in Uncanny Avengers #6. It wasn't enchanted during the time Thor #300 was written.

No contradiction involved in it at all.

Yes there is Contradiction. The power of Asgardian Magic still trumps the inffinit power of the Celestials. Its that simple. Unless Thor Echantments >>>> Celestial Power? Right?

Galan007
So all that power, and they cannot even destroy Marvel Earth smile or stop from being killed by a asgardian created weapon smile

I pass on your facts. Feats mean more to me than Inconsistant statements. Ah, so another Enzeru-lite has graced this forum, eh? Your line of 'logic': "I'm right, and everyone else is wrong cuz I said so!" /hissyfit. Being an adult, and simply admitting when evidence has been presented that trumps your opinions, is entirely beyond you, obviously(your lulz-worthy low-balling in lieu of said evidence is blatantly indicative of such.) Sorry, but there's no need to waste anymore of my time on... Your type. smile

Anyway, Franklin wins in a nigh-effortless stomp. thumb up

CadenceV2
Ah, so another Enzeru-lite has graced this forum, eh? Your line of 'logic': "I'm right, and everyone else is wrong cuz I said so!" /hissyfit. Being an adult, and simply admitting when evidence has been presented that trumps your opinions, is entirely beyond you, obviously(your lulz-worthy low-balling in lieu of said evidence is blatantly indicative of such.) Sorry, but there's no need to waste anymore of my time on... Your type. smile

Anyway, Franklin wins in a nigh-effortless stomp. thumb up

Ahh so our one of those classy " you disagree with me? You have your own views on the feats of fictional characters that cannot be measured in any real way? I smite thee" kinda guys. wink

I disagree with ya, and see facts of inconsistency to those all powerful statements. Waste your time or not, its a debating forum. Do not like to debate, then don't smile

Either way is cool with me.

Branlor Swift
I agree with everything Cadence has said.

Which is why it makes it much harder to say that Franklin stomps.

zopzop
Yes there is Contradiction. The power of Asgardian Magic still trumps the inffinit power of the Celestials. Its that simple. Unless Thor Echantments >>>> Celestial Power? Right?
Yup, it's idiotic to the extreme. The Celestials are a joke now and using them to prove anything power wise is futile.

Then you also have a gun Reed whipped out of his closet wtfpwning them.

Having said that I still think Franklin wins. His on panel stuff > Jean's.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup, it's idiotic to the extreme. The Celestials are a joke now and using them to prove anything power wise is futile.

Then you also have a gun Reed whipped out of his closet wtfpwning them.

Having said that I still think Franklin wins. His on panel stuff > Jean's.

Fair enough statement. I just really hate the whole Celestials used as a uber benchmark these days when they are far inferior to their classic statements. People say Phoenix is not that good anymore, but then the same could be said for Celestials. I am glad others notice it too.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
no, she's not

She clearly is.

Her raw powers are far above the others.

She will add the powers of the others to her power-set.

They are done.

leonidas
Lol @ your low-balling.

Mr.SunKing
She clearly is.

Her raw powers are far above the others.

She will add the powers of the others to her power-set.

They are done.

she gets overloaded then possibly dies
http://i58.tinypic.com/23k6xyu.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.