Thor VS Hulk: TIME LIMIT CHALLENGE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
The Odinson has 10 minutes to KO The Hulk.

Can Thor achieve this feat?

DarkSaint85
No.

Mindship
Ten minutes? If Thor fights smart, he better do it in 1, before the Hulk gets all worked up. Potentially, hitting Hulk with everything he has (godblast?) should do it, perhaps including all-out gamma absorption. But if Thor fights Hulk in the usual, brick-to-brick, honor-crap manner: no. Thor will fail.

carver9
God Blast should do it...anything else, don't know. Hulk durability fts has been insane lately.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yes he can, actually this would be the best tactic, get him down asap before he gets too angry.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Yes he can, actually this would be the best tactic, get him down asap before he gets too angry.

no expression he starts off angry.

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9

He's always angry eek!

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
He's always angry eek!

Happy Dance

Quote of the year.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Get's too angry, read it. He can still become more powerful over time.

carver9
Get's too angry, read it. He can still become more powerful over time.

How powerful is he when he starts out? Provide scans proving it as well. I keep asking people for this (mainly Superman fans) but the results are always the same, nothing unless they use scans back in the 60's or 70' s when it's clear Hulk has received a power up. I will be waiting.

DARTH POWER
Godblast is the only way IMO. Time limit or not.

The only other way to defeat Hulk is BFR. But of course that's not a KO.

carver9
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Godblast is the only way IMO. Time limit or not.

The only other way to defeat Hulk is BFR. But of course that's not a KO.

Naah, Thor can most def drop him depending on the attack. He did some kind of crazy move in Indestructible Hulk that led to Hulk being Flash koed (it drained the h*** out of Thor as well and koed him). So he can do it...I guess it depends on the attack tbh. If Thor flies over there and start wailing on Hulk, that would more than likely just make Hulk more powerful but if he pull out those big moves, he can do it. This is a guy that has damaged Abstracts. Herald to trans should feel and buckle at his power.

Prof. T.C McAbe
How powerful is he when he starts out? Provide scans proving it as well. I keep asking people for this (mainly Superman fans) but the results are always the same, nothing unless they use scans back in the 60's or 70' s when it's clear Hulk has received a power up. I will be waiting.

Wait, are you saying that Hulk can't become stronger with time, when he gets more angry?

carver9
Wait, are you saying that Hulk can't become stronger with time, when he gets more angry?

What I'm saying is, he starts off angry at insane levels.

DarkSaint85
Naah, Thor can most def drop him depending on the attack. He did some kind of crazy move in Indestructible Hulk that led to Hulk being Flash koed (it drained the h*** out of Thor as well and koed him). So he can do it...I guess it depends on the attack tbh. If Thor flies over there and start wailing on Hulk, that would more than likely just make Hulk more powerful but if he pull out those big moves, he can do it. This is a guy that has damaged Abstracts. Herald to trans should feel and buckle at his power.

True...

I change my stance, based on this. Forgot about the Indestructible Hulk showing.

Thor CAN KO the Hulk, under 10 minutes, with or without the God blast.

DARTH POWER

True say.

abhilegend
Thor koed an angry hulk with lightning in Hulk Annual 2001.

smile

carver9
That was more like a surprise attack imo...doesn't matter. Both of these characters has grown power wise since then.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
What I'm saying is, he starts off angry at insane levels.

What levels?

DarkOdin
thor has knocked out hulk with 1 lighting strike before, this is a piece a cake for the odinson

pym-ftw
Is Hulk just letting Thor take his best shot? If so yeah Thor Drops him.

carver9
What levels?

High Herald physically. At a calm state he destroyed all of this by just punching the ground. Just punched the ground and boom, everything was gone. Like a Nuke.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-09-25-11-09-09_zps0f4a6edd.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-09-25-11-08-12_zps12d1fb31.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-09-25-11-08-21_zps1ea3cf1f.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-09-25-11-08-35_zps7e2c55e4.png.html

Then we have his recent showing at a calm state where he tanks a Continental level attack along with an entire city being thrown at him.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
thor has knocked out hulk with 1 lighting strike before, this is a piece a cake for the odinson

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.