Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies and who gets the cake?

carthage
Probably the team

Trocity
Team for sure

Emperordmb
Dooku's got a pretty good shot here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You guys thought Dooku ragdolled Kenobi easily? Oh man.....

NewGuy01
Siding with the team for a majority--Dooku has a fair shot, though, considering how effective he is at dealing with multiple opponents.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Like dem Nightsisters.

WildBantha88
Kit fisto is going to give Dooku a run for his money

ares834
Dooku is far beyond these jokers. Dooku. Solidly.

carthage
They arent jokers they're Jedi, and collectively they're close to him in power and can at least pose a threat.

ares834
All of them together may pose a slight threat. But no, none of them are close to Dooku in power.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ares834
All of them together may pose a slight threat. But no, none of them are close to Dooku in power.

Fisto can best Grievous and throw down with Ventress, he may not be dookus equal but he can probably give dooku a fight much like the one Jinn gave Maul.

Then add on two other capable jedi masters

ares834
Fisto "bested" Grievous with the force... Pretty much any decent Jedi should be capable of such a feat. And considering how completely outclassed (the superior) Kenobi is by Dooku, I don't see Fisto giving Dooku a fight at all. One on one it's an absolute massacre.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Dooku's got a pretty good shot here.

thumb up

Kolar isn't that impressive imo. A good duelist, but not at all Mace Windu, Anakin, Shaak Ti, Obi-Wan or a Darth Maul.

Saesee Tiin has the hype of a duelist, but not the skill and/or feats to show he is deserving of that hype and a great TK Feat. Dooku would take him and Kolar down.

Kit Fisto is the strongest one here tbh, he beat Grevious(though this had to with his style being adept for dealing with multiple opponents) was able to hold his own against Ventress. honestly, Tiin and Kolar would go down pretty early in the fight, Kit Fisto would hold out, but lose eventually.

Dooku has a good shot at winning this imo.

WildBantha88
Fisto "bested" Grievous with the force... Pretty much any decent Jedi should be capable of such a feat. And considering how completely outclassed (the superior) Kenobi is by Dooku, I don't see Fisto giving Dooku a fight at all. One on one it's an absolute massacre. Kit fisto doesn't have the lack luster force defensives that Kenobi does and posseses similar strength in the force. If Kenobies force defenses were as strong as his offenses Dooku wouldn't be able to toss him around. Infact very few would.

I honestly don't see Dooku rag dolling Fisto. That being said Dooku is still stronger in the force than him and would beat him after a battle but Fisto isn't alone.

ares834
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Kit fisto doesn't have the lack luster force defensives that Kenobi does and posseses similar strength in the force. If Kenobies force defenses were as strong as his offenses Dooku wouldn't be able to toss him around. Infact very few would.

I honestly don't see Dooku rag dolling Fisto. That being said Dooku is still stronger in the force than him and would beat him after a battle but Fisto isn't alone.

Uh, what? There is absolutely no reason to believe Fisto would defend any better against Dooku's TK than Kenobi would.

McP
Dooku with medium difficulty

DARTH POWER
Dooku is far beyond these jokers. Dooku. Solidly.

thumb up

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Kit fisto is going to give Dooku a run for his money

laughing

Arhael
Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin die in a second or two. Fisto will last for a few seconds more though.

Nalaniel
Dooku.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
laughing

Fisto > GG and Dooku stated that Grievous gave him trouble in training. estahuh

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Nephthys

Not funny Nephthys!

NewGuy01

thumb up

Trocity
Didn't think the Jedi would get 0 respect at all lmao. Weird.

NewGuy01
Replace it with SWTOR councillors and it will automatically be a stomp in team's favor, I assure you.

Nephthys
Which councillors?

Arhael
TOR councillors did not get stomped by anyone like completely irrelevant mooks unlike these three.

Dooku was able to keep up with Yoda, Anakin+Kenobi, Opress+Ventress and even Windu+Kenobi. These three were irrelevant for Sidious even with presence of Windu. While Dooku is no Sidious, they don't have Windu on their side either.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Arhael
Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin die in a second or two. Fisto will last for a few seconds more though.

No.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
No.

LOL, Please enlighten us with feats that represent the power of Agen Kolar and/or Saesee Tiin.

I mean, one has gotten taken down by Magna-Guards while Grevious was toying him(not a bad feat i guess) Apparently defeated Quinlan Vos. and the other has a ....... TK feat?

carthage
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
LOL, Please enlighten us with feats that represent the power of Agen Kolar and/or Saesee Tiin.

I mean, one has gotten taken down by Magna-Guards while Grevious was toying him(not a bad feat i guess) Apparently defeated Quinlan Vos. and the other has a ....... TK feat?

That was Eeth koth. Kolar has taken out Quinlan Vos and easily blocked, fended off, and koed Vos with a single kick. That being said Kolar has no force feats and can likely can oneshot by Dooku

NewGuy01
Yeah, that was Eeth Koth.

DARTH POWER
And that was an Awesome feat by Koth. He fought off Grievous with a wounded arm, then TK'd him against the wall. Only the several magnaguards turned the fight for Grievous.

Emperordmb
Are you kidding me? Prior to the TK Grievous had the edge.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, that was Eeth Koth.

Wow.... Really? Damn, my bad.

Lol first time i ever confused the two.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, S66 isn't necessarily advocating that the team wins, Fated. Rather that they won't get blitzed as they were by Sidious.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, S66 isn't necessarily advocating that the team wins, Fated. Rather that they won't get blitzed as they were by Sidious.

thumb up

carthage
Kolar might get ragdolled though

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
thumb up

What are your thoughts on this match, though?

NewGuy01
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-26-2014/eKBnm9.gif

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Wow.... Really? Damn, my bad.

Lol first time i ever confused the two.

Kolar and Koth- one of several cases where one character became two due to switching actors for essentially the same role on the Jedi council ^^

Adi Galli and her successor had the same thing.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What are your thoughts on this match, though?

Lesse...

Siding with Dooku for now.

I'll think more on it tomorrow.

NewGuy01
Racist. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3156199618.gif

Nephthys
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-26-2014/eKBnm9.gif

He said councillors. One is allowed to be stomped.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Are you kidding me? Prior to the TK Grievous had the edge.

Yeah "the edge" with Koth having a wounded arm. And Fisto, Kenobi, Maul have all used TK on Grievous so not sure what your point is.

FreshestSlice
He said councillors. One is allowed to be stomped.
Still council level; still stomped like an anthill.

Nephthys
I was making a No Homers joke.

Selenial
Originally posted by Arhael
TOR councillors did not get stomped by anyone like completely irrelevant mooks unlike these three.

Dooku was able to keep up with Yoda, Anakin+Kenobi, Opress+Ventress and even Windu+Kenobi. These three were irrelevant for Sidious even with presence of Windu. While Dooku is no Sidious, they don't have Windu on their side either.

Umm. Vitiate.

You people make me cringe with your hypocrisy. If you say the strike team were more powerful than the council, then you damn well accept that the council would fare worse against vitiate than Fisto did against Sidious....

Cause Fisto at least exchanged blows with him.

FreshestSlice
I was making a No Homers joke.
You'll have to forgive me. I haven't seen that in ages, assuming you're talking about the Simpsons.

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You'll have to forgive me. I haven't seen that in ages, assuming you're talking about the Simpsons.

It's that episode with the stonemasons IIRC, when Homer flash backs to not being allowed to join any of his school club thingies...

Marco1907
Team wins 7 of 10.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Marco1907
Team wins 7 of 10.

You have to be kidding.

Does this team honestly seem superior to you over Kenobi + Skywalker, or over Opress + Ventress? I mean really?

NewGuy01
This team is superior to Opress + Ventress, yeah. It's not a Kenobi + Skywalker, though--But neither is Dooku, in the long run.

McP
Dooku is superior to Anakin and Obi-Wan as a team. He may be not superior to Anakin, when Anakin will use all of his strenght and reach his god-mode from their fight from ROTS.

DARTH POWER
This team is superior to Opress + Ventress, yeah.

Nope. Opress + Ventress are defo more powerful than these 3.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by McP
Dooku is superior to Anakin and Obi-Wan as a team. He may be not superior to Anakin, when Anakin will use all of his strenght and reach his god-mode from their fight from ROTS.
Not really. He even goes on to how he feared losing to the team before he could get Anakin to fall to the Dark Side. That's the only reason he removed Kenobi from the fight.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Not really. He even goes on to how he feared losing to the team before he could get Anakin to fall to the Dark Side. That's the only reason he removed Kenobi from the fight.

I think the more important thing to take from this is that he could remove Kenobi from the fight. Not just remove him, but outright KO him.

Nephthys
So could Ventress.

DARTH POWER
But Ventress doesn't consistently batter/embarrass Kenobi.

Plus Dooku's KO of Kenobi was a much more permanent one. Ventress's KO lasted like 5 seconds.

Marco1907
You have to be kidding.

Does this team honestly seem superior to you over Kenobi + Skywalker, or over Opress + Ventress? I mean really?

Not superior but still at the same level. They have the number.

Kolar & Tiin are no where near fast as Count but Fisto is. If Fisto can hold Count for a enough time, Kolar and Tiin can provide enough opening to defeat Count. But not for 10 / 10.

We see that Count vs. 3 Nightsister,

Zq80K_yfTcU

even that Count was drugged but other 2 nightsister were featless swordsman, it is really hard to defeat 3 formidable opponent at the same time, since Tiin and Kolar are not slouch (in fact they considered as top level by Windu).

FreshestSlice
I think the more important thing to take from this is that he could remove Kenobi from the fight. Not just remove him, but outright KO him.
That's true, but that wasn't my point.

DARTH POWER
Not superior but still at the same level. They have the number.

The 1 extra number isn't going to help much when these are individually inferior opponents.

Kolar & Tiin are no where near fast as Count but Fisto is. If Fisto can hold Count for a enough time, Kolar and Tiin can provide enough opening to defeat Count. But not for 10 / 10.

Fisto is the best of these 3. And yet even if I was to call Fisto an equal to Kenobi or Ventress (I personally don't see that, but let's just go with that for argument sake), and he's backed by 2 opponents who are clearly inferior to Kenobi, how does that help the trio?

Dooku fights off Kenobi himself and a stronger opponent in TCW Skywalker, seemingly stalemating them both, but clearly Kenobi wasn't doing so well and unlikely to last.

Dooku's outright more powerful than Ventress backed up by Opress, a Beast who can overpower Council Members like Adi Gallia and Plo Koon.

So when someone on the level of Ventress/Kenobi is the most powerful opponent facing Dooku, and they are backed by 2 clearly inferior opponents, I really don't see the numbers causing much trouble for Dooku here. Because chances are one of them is going to die pretty quickly.

We see that Count vs. 3 Nightsister,

That's a pretty good comparison. It's Ventress with the 2 best Nightsister warriors. Ventress is the best opponent there, backed up by 2 much lesser opponents.

Sure Tiin and Kolar will likely be better than those 2 nightsisters, but then Dooku was blind and drugged as well in that scenario. He won't be in this one.

even that Count was drugged but other 2 nightsister were featless swordsman, it is really hard to defeat 3 formidable opponent at the same time, since Tiin and Kolar are not slouch (in fact they considered as top level by Windu).

Tiin and Kolar are also pretty much zero against Formidable opponents also.

They may have that hype from ROTS Novel, but then Ventress was also presumably sent the best nightsisters from a warrior clan to aid her, and this while Dooku was drugged and blind.

Also this is all under the presumption that Fisto is a match for Ventress/Kenobi. Although going by EU, Fisto was < Early TCW Ventress. And we've been told Ventress was outright much more formidable at the time she faced Dooku with the nightsisters and again with Opress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.