Blue Marvel VS Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HardLine
whats your opinion on this one

One_Angry_Scot
It depends in all honesty, if you're speaking of the planet busting, Hyperion overpowering, heat vision capable of searing through Hulk.

The one that can fly through a star, the one that has supremely fast reactions, can throw a crap ton of punches very fast type of Gladiator among many other feats.

He just may be in with a chance. But the ruined shell of a character Marvel writers have made has no chance. He probably gets beaten badly due to Blue Marvel emitting some form of radiation that weakens Gladiator or something.

So if Gladiator didn't have this crappy jobbing aura. He may have a chance at getting a few wins. But otherwise Blue Marvel takes this.

Deadline
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

He just may be in with a chance. But the ruined shell of a character Marvel writers have made has no chance.

I suspect that's because they want to turn him into a superhero. When villains become heroes they get 'depowered'.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Deadline
I suspect that's because they want to turn him into a superhero. When villains become heroes they get 'depowered'.

I don't think Gladiator ever was a villain, he may fight for the Shiar empire above all else but I don't think he goes into villainous territory.

Deadline
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I don't think Gladiator ever was a villain, he may fight for the Shiar empire above all else but I don't think he goes into villainous territory.

I think you're right, but I do think he was 'villainish'. I think that's all you need to be a villain be in circumstances that make you fight other superheroes, a bit like Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.