Dr. Strange and Vishanti vs Mad Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149743/2851184-224156-35438-vishanti_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134418/2667992-tumblr_lyntze6aqs1qby1r2o1_500.jpg

Classic Strange with the Vishanti vs the 4 Mad Celestials.

Who wins?

TheLordofMurder
Mad Celestials annihilate them...

It becomes spite if the Celestials merge to form Voltron...

leonidas
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Mad Celestials annihilate them...

It becomes spite if the Celestials merge to form Voltron...

thumb up

Branlor Swift
I think before this thread goes any farther something needs to be said...

Shut up zopzop

leonidas
laughing out loud that should ensure things don't get out of hand. thumb up

zopzop
Dr. Strange and the Vishanti aren't idiots (at least one of the them is omniscient). The Celestials have an easily exploitable weakness, the Vishanti don't.

T1 breaks T2.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
Dr. Strange and the Vishanti aren't idiots (at least one of the them is omniscient). The Celestials have an easily exploitable weakness, the Vishanti don't.

T1 breaks T2. Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I think before this thread goes any farther something needs to be said...

Shut up zopzop

CadenceV2
What does shut up Zopzop actually mean here?

zopzop
Originally posted by CadenceV2
What does shut up Zopzop actually mean here?
Bringing up the on panel humiliations of the Celestials aggravates some here.

Reed's gun.
Magneto/Sinister.
Ellis/Hichman's Failbrand.
Invisible Woman's FFs/Hyperspace exploit.
Etc....

CadenceV2
Bringing up the on panel humiliations of the Celestials aggravates some here.

Reed's gun.
Magneto/Sinister.
Ellis/Hichman's Failbrand.
Invisible Woman's FFs/Hyperspace exploit.
Etc....

I agree. They are far from perfect as some suggest.

One_Angry_Scot

I could turn the tables round and say they are clear examples of PIS.

For example the thing with Sue, if her power and Exitars originate from the same area then it doesn't really matter if she defeated him in that way. It's like how Gladiator is weak to a specific type of radiation.

If a so called "Radiation Man" existed and knew how he could kill Glads then it's acceptable to presume why it happened.

There are many characters across the Marvel Universe that suffer from PIS, Gladiator being one of them. I just in my opinion don't think it's 100% fair to pick apart Celestials for their misgivings and that's it.

zopzop
Oh and I forgot the latest example : the Asgardian spell Odin came up with that can kill ANY Celestial.

@One_Angry_Scot
Marvel has destroyed the Celestials and their reputation my friend. Nothing short of a reboot will save them.

One_Angry_Scot
Oh and I forgot the latest example : the Asgardian spell Odin came up with that can kill ANY Celestial.

@One_Angry_Scot
Marvel has destroyed the Celestials and their reputation my friend. Nothing short of a reboot will save them.

Sure sometimes writers do ruin characters like I mentioned with Glads for example.

In Uncanny Avengers (or AXIS) we may get an awesome showing for the Celestials in the future. When Sentry said.

"Do not fear I will take a great journey, moving Exitars body far from Earth, but beware even then the Celestials wrath will be mighty."

Deadline
I dunno man. I kinda got Celestial hate because it seems they come across as invincible and nobody can mess with them 100% of the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.