Coffeegate with Jon Stewart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Fast Forward to about 3:30: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/09/26/1332519/-Jon-Stewart-to-Eric-Bolling-F-you-and-all-your-false-patriotism

In short, Obama got out of Marin One and saluted while holding a cup in his hand, Fox News went crazy over it.

Colbert had a pretty funny response as well: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/09/25/1332276/-Stephen-Colbert-brutally-mocks-Fox-and-Friends-over-Coffeegate

Lestov16
I'm fully convinced at this point that FOX news is intentionally retarded because they know Americans love watching stupid people. The sad thing is when people actually start believing them.

Omega Vision
This is straining even my tolerance for Fox News's bullshit.

Lestov16
Look at that female news reporter. She was clearly put there for her looks rather than actual newscasting skills. That goes for a lot of female FOX news reporters.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Lestov16
Look at that female news reporter. She was clearly put there for her looks rather than actual newscasting skills. That goes for a lot of female FOX news reporters.

Well, it's Fox, what do you expect? Given, Fox are not the only ones guilty of this.

KingD19
They don't bring up the dozens if not hundreds of pictures of Obama saluting perfectly to pretty much any and all troops regardless of military branch or rank.

Firefly218
republicans are dumb

AsbestosFlaygon
Another RW propaganda by F**ks News.

Lestov16
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Well, it's Fox, what do you expect? Given, Fox are not the only ones guilty of this.

Maybe.....but from what I've seen of CNN, MSNBC, and FOX, FOX is the only newstation that has news anchors that can pass as swimsuit models. Even though I'd give Maddow the D if given the chance. But at least she knows WTF she's talking about and doesn't say retarded shit like "hastag emails"

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
They don't bring up the dozens if not hundreds of pictures of Obama saluting perfectly to pretty much any and all troops regardless of military branch or rank.

Bad salutes happen.
Seen it and done it myself when i was in. Fortunately i'm not important enough to be filmed almost 24 hours a day!

Omega Vision
Even though I'd give Maddow the D if given the chance.
Well...I mean...she's not ugly or anything...but is it a 'fame makes for hotness' thing?

MF DELPH
I always felt that CNN (unintentionally) had the best looking female anchors, at least when they were in their primes as they've all gotten older. Suzanne Malveaux, Soledad O'Brien, Michaela Pereira (before she put on weight), Robin Meade, Isha Sesay, Erin Burnett, and Brooke Baldwin are a solid lineup.

Fox has Meagan Kelly though. Meagan is a bad chick.

As for the actual topic of the discussion though. The salute of the troops is such a mundane and inconsequential thing to harp on that the feigned outrage speaks for itself. If it ain't about the policies it ain't about shit. I don't care if he DX crotch chops at the troops, so long as the missions he sends them on are worth the risk of their lives and are beneficial to us at home I'm good.

Omega Vision
Soledad O'Brien... droolio

MF DELPH
^Agreed. Young Soledad was worth the price of having to tolerate Wolf Blitzer alone. Woman is gorgeous.

Mindship
Look at that female news reporter. She was clearly put there for her looks rather than actual newscasting skills. That goes for a lot of female FOX news reporters. Harris Faulkner thumb up

FOX News is great when you want to know what's happening in ABR (Archie Bunker Republican) Land. But really, they should let people in on the joke already: that FOX news shows are really very subtle, very dry comedies. Jon Stewart, your envy is outta control.

Originally posted by MF DELPH
Brooke Baldwin Another thumb up

Omega Vision
if we're going to delve into objectification and stereotypes, Arab/Indian reporters tend to be the best. (Hot AND smart)

Omega Vision
If I were Obama (assuming I were to acknowledge this at all) I'd salute Fox News at a press conference for their diligence and commitment to keeping government honest and patriotic with a tip of my cup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.