Darth Zannah vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

NewGuy01
Didn't you just make this thread?

Emperordmb
I was wondering that too, so I checked Bantha's threads, and it wasn't him.

This thread was made relatively recently, but it wasn't by him.

WildBantha88
Zannah vs Revan was a big thing I don't remember making a zannah vs Dook one though. But my memory is shit so who knows

Nephthys
Zannah vs Dooku was recent and I won.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zannah vs Dooku was recent and I won.
Yes. Your opinions > actual showings is already pretty well established.

Nephthys
I know.

NewGuy01
Dooku beat Tholme, bro. Zannah just isn't a match.

Emperordmb
@FreshestSlice You mean the actual showings where your singular example of Dooku's willpower and ability to combat the arcane was Dooku standing up a little while after Talzin made him her ***** with magic and sorcery?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
@FreshestSlice You mean the actual showings where your singular example of Dooku's willpower and ability to combat the arcane was Dooku standing up a little while after Talzin made him her ***** with magic and sorcery?
Seems pretty willful to me. The results matter little. I have the will to climb the tree behind my apartment. Don't think I'll succeed though.

Emperordmb
Are you seriously suggesting anyone can overcome Zannah's illusions, just by really wanting to?

FreshestSlice
Are you seriously suggesting anyone can overcome Zannah's illusions, just by really wanting to?
No. Wanting to do something and having the will to do something are not the same thing.

Emperordmb
And Dooku lacks the willpower of Darth Bane.

carthage
Dooku SLAUGHTERHOUSE

FreshestSlice
And Dooku lacks the willpower of Darth Bane.
Does he now?

carthage
You dont need to have Banes willpower to stomp a loser like Darth Zannah or any of the weaklings from Banes era.

NewGuy01
Carthage is sorta correct. Bane's willpower, while helpful, is not necessarily needed to defeat Zannah.

Nephthys
How does Dooku resist Zannah's mental attack?

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Does he now?

Yes.

carthage
Especially when shes shit in basically every other area, she's a terrible duelist, she has no speed feats, and Dooku is faster and massively more skilled. Emperor only keeps harping on illusions/mind tricks, even though she needs a moment to gather her power to use them.

Dooku can just ragdoll her or outduel her because she is one of the worst duelists ever considered a Sith

FreshestSlice
How does Dooku resist Zannah's mental attack?

Yes.
Interesting. What's the relevance? You yourself said it wasn't relevant, so why does it matter if Zannah's so powerful she can overcome Bane with them?

Nephthys
Interesting. What's the relevance? You yourself said it wasn't relevant, so why does it matter if Zannah's so powerful she can overcome Bane with them?

What do you mean?

FreshestSlice
You said Bane would lose to Zannah's illusions if she actually had time to unleash the attack she needed. And you said Dooku wouldn't be able to replicate the situation that interrupted her. Sounds like you think it's a moot point. Why bring it up?

Nephthys
Newguy said that Bane's willpower isn't needed to beat Zannah. So I asked him how exactly he thinks Dooku can resist the attack if he doesn't have it.

carthage
He can do that by splattering her with TK. Lmao at Neph is just focusing on illusions/Zannahs inferior force abilities instead of Dookus superior skill, speed, and TK. Zannah would get oneshot before she could gather enough power to use her spells

FreshestSlice
Then you should argue about how Zannah's illusion would be superior to Bane. Not Dooku's willpower is inferior to Bane's.

Nephthys
Then you should argue about how Zannah's illusion would be superior to Bane. Not Dooku's willpower is inferior to Bane's.

Why? Both indicate Dooku loses. Why do I need to establish that Dooku can't resist Zannah's charged up attack when he can't even resist the off-the-cuff attack wounded Zannah used on Bane? The only point of establishing that Zannah can beat Bane with her illusion attack is if Dooku is in any way comparable to Bane. Which he is not.

FreshestSlice
Because you have yet to establish Bane can't, and you have yet to establish that you need to be as strong as Bane to at a minimum as the fallback poiint.

Nephthys
Bane was on his knees screaming and flailing wildly with his brain practically exploding from her weak attack, a fully charged attack would have destroyed him. I think that establishes both points pretty well.

FreshestSlice
He's brain was so practically blown, that Zannah wasn't able to kill him?

Nephthys
She was maintaining the attack, wounded and too far away to finish him off.

WildBantha88
He's brain was so practically blown, that Zannah wasn't able to kill him? because he is Bane and he is awesome. Not because she is Zannah and she sucks. In fact it is quit the opposite. Zannah is op as crap and crap is pretty damn op

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by WildBantha88
because he is Bane and he is awesome. Not because she is Zannah and she sucks. In fact it is quit the opposite. Zannah is op as crap and crap is pretty damn op
You're too good at this.

WildBantha88
You're too good at this. you know the saying. Practice makes perfect

FreshestSlice
She was maintaining the attack, wounded and too far away to finish him off.
But if his mind was blown, that shouldn't really be a problem. She would simply have to close the distance while he's recovering.

Emperordmb
Does he now?
Yes. For your singular example of Dooku's willpower, I can bring up a very similar feat of Bane's that is substantially superior and greater in magnitude.

Nephthys
I meant his brain practically exploded as in the attack felt like a burning knife stabbed into his brain which then exploded into a million molten shards that each targeted his weaknesses.

FYI.

Emperordmb
I meant his brain practically exploded as in the attack felt like a burning knife stabbed into his brain which then exploded into a million shards that each targeted his weaknesses.

FYI.
I have not seen enough from Dooku to suggest that he could actually handle that pain very well, much less recover from it in order to gather his willpower, which even if he could still would not be enough to actually overcome Zannah's illusions.

Nephthys
Exactly. Hence why my point in the first thread was that he'd crumple like carthages arguments before facts and reason when faced with Zannah's mind-blast.

FreshestSlice
I meant his brain practically exploded as in the attack felt like a burning knife stabbed into his brain which then exploded into a million molten shards that each targeted his weaknesses.

FYI.
And you're telling me Zannah can do all that, but she can't close the gap in distance quick enough to kill him, even when he's barely able to function? Zannah sounds pretty slow, to me.

Trocity
I'm going to reread DoE, I feel like people must be trolling with the Zannah lowballing. Or maybe I've forgotten how poor she is, what do I know.

carthage
Exactly. Hence why my point in the first thread was that he'd crumple like carthages arguments before facts and reason when faced with Zannah's mind-blast.

Except all youve done is focus on illusions instead of actually acknowledge she is outskilled and has nothing on Dooku as a force user overall lmao thumb up.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Trocity
I'm going to reread DoE, I feel like people must be trolling with the Zannah lowballing.
thumb up

Emperordmb
And all you've done Carthage is spent the entire thread attempting to provoke me and Neph.

Nephthys
And you're telling me Zannah can do all that, but she can't close the gap in distance quick enough to kill him, even when he's barely able to function? Zannah sounds pretty slow, to me.

wow ur totallt rite she must suck hard thanx bro

carthage
And all you've done Carthage is spent the entire thread attempting to provoke me and Neph.

Zannah sucks bro and Nephs desperation and myopic focus on one force ability that doesnt matter because she is outskilled and outgunned.

FreshestSlice
I'm not seeing how you get angry over fictional characters.

As for carthage, while I may disagree with the way he presents most of his information, it's not like he's wrong either. Of course if he is, I'd be happy to see why.

carthage
Neph wont even address the fact that in terms of feats Zannah is laughably outgunned. You won the discussion due to the fact Neph ignores Dookus feats and instead keeps ranting about Zannahs illusions (that require her to fsther power) and thats all that was discussed. Neph loses another debate and profes Banes era sucks

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Except all youve done is focus on illusions instead of actually acknowledge she is outskilled and has nothing on Dooku as a force user overall lmao thumb up.

Neph wont even address the fact that in terms of feats Zannah is laughably outgunned. You won the discussion due to the fact Neph ignores Dookus feats and instead keeps ranting about Zannahs illusions (that require her to fsther power) and thats all that was discussed. Neph loses another debate and profes Banes era sucks

In the previous thread as well as others I have extensively established her abilities other than illusions. I think the last thread was recent enough that I don't have to repeat myself. In short though, Dooku has nothing that can penetrate her lightsaber defense or threaten her Force-wise, whilst her sorcery can and will take him out.

carthage
In the previous thread as well as others I have extensively established her abilities other than illusions. I think the last thread was recent enough that I don't have to repeat myself. In short though, Dooku has nothing that can penetrate her lightsaber defense or threaten her Force-wise, whilst her sorcery can and will take him out.

His TK can penetrate her defense like it did to Bulq, Ventress , and Kenobi thumb up. Zannah has no dueling feats to suggest she'd last in a duel with him, and zero force feats to suggest she doesnt get dominated with TK

Nephthys
I disagree.

red8
Dooku wasn't snapping the necks of Jedi with his TK as a ten year old child.
Zannah is a greater prodigy in TK than Dooku.

Her weapons and style was specialized for speed and she kept up with Bane.

But ultimately, I'm sure you probably believe that Dooku could solo SLAUGHTERHOUSE stomp Bane and Zannah, so this discussion is pointless.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by red8
Dooku wasn't snapping the necks of Jedi with his TK as a ten year old child.
Zannah is a greater prodigy in TK than Dooku.

Her weapons and style was specialized for speed and she kept up with Bane.

I lol'd.

Nalaniel
Dooku stands no chance against her illusions.

carthage
Her TK showings as a child have no bearing on her accomplishments in her prime. I've never seen Zannah knock over a crane, lift a dozen obelisks that weigh tons each, drop a crane with the flick of a wrist, rain boulders down on a force user, collapse a cave, and collapse a bridge.

Her TK is plainly inferior.

Her style is designed for defense only, it has no offensive use and Kenobi was a superior practitioner of Soresu and he got ragdolled and taken out by TK. Zannah has no notable speed feats.

He would stomp either of them due to being a superior duelist, force user, and more accomplished fighter. Zannah has only beaten a featless half trained Jedi knight, and Bane has never beaten anyone apart from a featless trainee. They aren't very good duelists

Fated Xtasy
Her style is designed for defense only, it has no offensive use and Kenobi was a superior practitioner of Soresu and he got ragdolled and taken out by TK. Zannah has no notable speed feats.

But unlike Kenobi, Zannah has a strong force defense. no expression

Uh huh... You know. Again. Neph has already given all of her feats, you just choose not to acknowledge them. I'd wager you don't even believe half the things you say.

Zannah wins this, just like she did in the last Dooku V Zannah thread.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
But unlike Kenobi, Zannah has a strong force defense.

Dooku dispatches Kenobi in sabers too, you know.

carthage
Which was why she was hurled back by Bane's force scream, and a TK wave in ROT thumb up

I'm well aware of Zannah's feats, and none of them are superior to anything Dooku's done. Unless you believe snapping a Jedi's neck as a child (which she never replicated) is superior to the feats I listed for Dooku, or that someone who has only ever beaten a featless half trained Jedi knight is superior to Dooku beating/holding his own some of the best duelists of all time (Bulq, Kenobi, Ventress, Anakin, Yoda).

Zannah loses

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dooku dispatches Kenobi in sabers too, you know.

No I didn't, i mean i've only watched the movies, viewed the show, read a few excerpts and seen a few scans. But thank you for letting me know about such a completely unknown feat of Dooku....

-_-

I was obviously only referring to force defenses because of what carthage said....

Nephthys
Zannah did casually dodge lightning, and was fast enough to visually track lightning as it passed her and identify its target before it hit and still have time to jump away afterwards and shield herself before it hit an explosive charge.

So she does have speed feats, fyi.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
No I didn't, i mean i've only watched the movies, viewed the show, read a few excerpts and seen a few scans. But thank you for letting me know about such a completely unknown feat of Dooku....

-_-

Why, you're welcome jackass.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-28-2014/ujahKd.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-28-2014/JzG9Of.gif

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/95/85/24/pwned10.jpg

"Kenobi drove a slash at the scarlet blade while he pivoted in the air, and again Dooku sidestepped so that now it was Kenobi in Skywalker's way.

'Really,' Dooku thought, 'this is pathetic.'"

-RotS

'He reached into the Force to effortlessly right himself and touched down in perfect balance to spring again toward the lightning flares, scarlet against sky blue, that sprayed from clashing lightsabers as Dooku pressed Obi-Wan away with a succession of weaving, flourishing thrusts that drove the Jedi's blade out of line while they reached for his heart.

Anakin launched himself at Dooku's back-and the Count half turned, gesturing casually while holding Obi-Wan at bay with an elegant one-handed bind.'

-RotS

Nephthys
Aren't those quotes from when Anakin and Obi-Wan were pretending to be shit at the start of the fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.