The Justice League -Vs- The Acolytes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

The Justice League

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Cyborg
Aquaman

Vs

The Acolytes

Vulcan
Cls.Magneto
Cls.Juggernaut
Cls.Apocalypse
Nimrod
Exodus

krisblaze
This team has 1 acolyte.

Golgo13
Nimrod solos. Spite.

Supermex
Originally posted by krisblaze
This team has 1 acolyte.

Oh OK, call them X-Men Villains thensmile

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
Nimrod solos. Spite.

You Golgo calling this a spite would considered be a complaint in most states..

If its spite, then anyone feeling that way can take him and Cyborg out of this fight.

If its not keep them in it..

Thanks peeps

krisblaze
Originally posted by Supermex
Oh OK, call them X-Men Villains thensmile
I'm still liking team 1 here, but it's a closer fight than it would've been against the preboot characters.

Golgo13
You Golgo calling this a spite would considered be a complaint in most states..

If its spite, then anyone feeling that way can take him and Cyborg out of this fight.

If its not keep them in it..

Thanks peeps

He's just repair himself.

Supermex
Originally posted by krisblaze
I'm still liking team 1 here, but it's a closer fight than it would've been against the preboot characters.

Kool yea its a close fight.. Team 2 still gotta deal with the likes of Superman & G.L.

Team 2 is vers so will see how it goes..

krisblaze
Kool yea its a close fight.. Team 2 still gotta deal with the likes of Superman & G.L. Team 2 is vers so will see how it goes..

You always have so many characters in your threads, but let me think on this a bit stick out tongue

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Cyborg
Aquaman

vs

Vulcan
Cls.Magneto
Cls.Juggernaut
Cls.Apocalypse
Nimrod
Exodus

Hal and Vulcan is a close call. I'd give Hal a win in most areas, but there are a lot of incidents of GLs being vulnerable to energy drain/tampering.

Magneto and Wonder Woman is a close, where as Manhunter should be able to deal with Juggernaut effectively.

Exodus could and would beat Aquaman, where as Nimrod and Cyborg could be an interesting matchup. Maybe Cyborg could run some real interference.

That leaves Apocalypse and Superman unaccounted for. An interesting fight, but one I imagine Superman taking most of the time.

Stoic
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.